What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SNF Game Packers vs. Vikings (1 Viewer)

MVS was just open in the middle of the field. Rodgers not even looking his way anymore. Seems droppable. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So does anyone in this thread have Marquez exxon valdes and are starting him? I'd like to hear your thoughts on his usage. Preferably on a play by play basis
Doesn’t seems like he’s out there as much as he was when he had that nice 3 game stretch. I’ve been starting him in the league I have him but it's mostly because I don’t have much at WR. Still optimistic that he gets 5 or so more targets and finishes with 10 or so PPR points

The cheese hat is the worst fan apparel in sports by far.
Mississippi State banging their stupid cow bells all game long has to take this.  If that counts as 'apparel' I'd vote for that because it makes the game almost unwatchable.  Seems like kind of a weak way for a crowd to generate noise too.

Doesn’t seems like he’s out there as much as he was when he had that nice 3 game stretch. I’ve been starting him in the league I have him but it's mostly because I don’t have much at WR. Still optimistic that he gets 5 or so more targets and finishes with 10 or so PPR points
I started him over Lockett like an idiot. He was open in the middle of the field for what would have been a first down but Rodgers didn't even look his way. He threw it to a covered up Jimmy Graham with a broken thumb instead. Can't wait to drop this guy next week. 

Children by the million wait for Adam Thielen to make a catch.
As a Diggs owner, I've been rooting for Diggs over Thielen all season.  Tonight I've got my own W locked up, so now I need Thielen to come through in a big way to knock of my main divisional rival.  Fantasy football does make strange bedfellows.

Mississippi State banging their stupid cow bells all game long has to take this.  If that counts as 'apparel' I'd vote for that because it makes the game almost unwatchable.  Seems like kind of a weak way for a crowd to generate noise too.
Almost as stupid as a huuuuge viking horn

As a Diggs owner, I've been rooting for Diggs over Thielen all season.  Tonight I've got my own W locked up, so now I need Thielen to come through in a big way to knock of my main divisional rival.  Fantasy football does make strange bedfellows.
And if it's just a game then I'll break down just in case.

GB calling timeouts is the only reason they had a FG attempt, so it’s only fitting he missed it. I totally get calling timeouts to try and get Rodgers the ball back, but after it failing almost every time, I feel like we should wait till we at least have a healthy D to do that anymore. 

7B people in the world and the NFL can’t find 32 great ones who can kick. 
This seasons got me thinking about pulling 6 year old son of school and just train him as a place kicker for the next 12 years.

May not ever be able to read but he’d be one heck of an NFL kicker

So the Vikings have missed 5 field goals against the Packers this season.

May as well just go for it.

I did not like the clock management where the Vikings let 30 seconds wind off the clock instead of starting the play with 45 seconds left in the half.

If they did that then they would have had enough time to run a couple more plays and set up a chip shot.

But they let the clock wind down forcing the long field goal situation.

Bailey is killing my fantasy team right now. Ugh.  
Hyperbole from Rotoworld in September: "Bailey is quite literally one of the best kickers in NFL history, boasting the second-best conversion rate (88.2) of all time. He did that in Dallas' dome and will be remaining indoors in Minnesota. The upgrade from rookie Daniel Carlson is impossibly large for a team with championship aspirations." 

Hyperbole from Rotoworld in September: "Bailey is quite literally one of the best kickers in NFL history, boasting the second-best conversion rate (88.2) of all time. He did that in Dallas' dome and will be remaining indoors in Minnesota. The upgrade from rookie Daniel Carlson is impossibly large for a team with championship aspirations." 
Alot of people slammed Dallas for cutting him too

Users who are viewing this thread