What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**SNF - Ravens at Jaguars**(+3, 41.5) 8:20 (2 Viewers)

For whatever reason, Baltimore doesn't seem to play well in Jacksonville. Looks like the rain will have moved out by game time, but the winds will be a bit stiff.

The Ravens are pretty healthy, given the time of year. Hamilton got hurt last week, but Harbaugh's talking him up as playing. Duvernay's still banged up, too, so we'll see what happens with their punt and kick returners.

Baltimore leads the league in rushing and the Jags are last in pass D. It'll be interesting to see how Monken calls the game.

I'm feeling some Keaton Mitchell tonight. I'm playing against him in my fantasy league, so that's an automatic 20 FF points :lol: He won't be a load-carrier, but I'm thinking he pops a few long ones

I could easily see the Ravens losing this game. Jax is good and they need a win to keep pace with the other AFC leaders. I don't think Baltimore will be caught looking ahead to the 49ers, though - this game is more important than that one anyway. Ravens' D makes one more big play than the Jags'.

I'll go Ravens 26-23.

Jags have traditionally played well vs. the Ravens, and my heart tells me they can do it again, gritting out an ugly 16-13 type win

But my heart can't read the injury report. All 32 teams are banged up in one way or another this time of year.

But because they are not household names, the impact of missing Tyson Campbell and Andre Cisco in the defensive backfield isn't fully appreciated, but the defensive implosion over the last several weeks adequately tells the tale.

The absence of Christian Kirk is clearly noticeable in Trevor's play and demeanor.

And on the O Line, if Little and/or Cleveland play, they won't be 100% against--checks notes--the 2nd best defense in the NFL

DVOA ranks the Ravens a relatively close 2nd to SF, so my expectation is that the games will be similar, with BAL coming into the Bank and facing little resistance from the Jags

Interesting game of the day here.
Ravens D is uaully tough.
Jaguars D is sometimes tough.
LaMar can be spectacular or avereage.
Trevor can be super or pooper.
Playoff seeding in The AFC on the line.
Jags at home...

Home Cats- 30
Visiting Raptors- 27

Stupidly played Beckham over Addison in 1 league and stupidly played Flowers over Cooper in another I need those 2 guys to have good games and bail me out.

Also need Tucker to go nuclear and I need that bad

I don't know about some of you but the incessent whining and flaying for flags by offensive players has reached the total whining level that is rivaling the NBA which is pretty unwatchable these days.

Jesus man.
It's really noticeable this week, because you weren't distracted by any decent football on your TV today.

I am just curious. why was Jaxonville taking time outs on the Ravens last drive of the half. the run play had happened, they could have run off 40 seconds each time. with a minute and a half to go this would have run the ravens out of time and forced a FG. They essentially helped them on their drive. I guess if you think you can get a stop, you have a chance for one last drive, but the offense seemed to be moving the ball. better to make them fight against the clock as well as your team.

What a dumb play. Clock the ball, moron.

:excited:

Hey bud, what's up?

I haven't been around as much on Sunday nights.
Not a whole lot. Just enjoying what I can from the season but I did watch the entire 3-0 Vikings win over the Raiders which was...something.

The Wild and Vikings both won 3-0 on the road on the same night. What do you think a $100 parlay on that result could have been? Millions?

Are we still alive in the playoffs?

I am just curious. why was Jaxonville taking time outs on the Ravens last drive of the half. the run play had happened, they could have run off 40 seconds each time. with a minute and a half to go this would have run the ravens out of time and forced a FG. They essentially helped them on their drive. I guess if you think you can get a stop, you have a chance for one last drive, but the offense seemed to be moving the ball. better to make them fight against the clock as well as your team.
The Ravens had all 3 TOs at like the 17 with 1:40 ish left. They weren’t gonna run out of time. I think the TOs were smart.

Users who are viewing this thread