What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**SNF - Ravens at Jaguars**(+3, 41.5) 8:20 (1 Viewer)

The Wild and Vikings both won 3-0 on the road on the same night. What do you think a $100 parlay on that result could have been? Millions?

The books are so cooked, you'd never get that much, but I get what you're saying. That's a pretty damn crazy coincidence. How are the Wild this year?

Are we still alive in the playoffs?

Yeah, and we have a bye this week. But it's a short-lived joy because we have Chase and Nico Collins. We also have Davante Adams, who has underperformed this year. And Breece Hall starts for us, too. Zeke might make an appearance if Rhamondre is still out given the M*A*S*H unit that is our team. But we're the two seed and hanging in there.

I'll be able to update on Christmas Eve. We should know more then. Happy Holidays to you and yours, bud. I hope you enjoy the seasonal festivities this year. It's a nice time of year, though Minnesota must be cooooooold. Peace.

Ravens pash rush can’t get close to TLaw. Meanwhile Lamar has been dancing around to avoid pressure or getting sacked.

The Wild and Vikings both won 3-0 on the road on the same night. What do you think a $100 parlay on that result could have been? Millions?

The books are so cooked, you'd never get that much, but I get what you're saying. That's a pretty damn crazy coincidence. How are the Wild this year?

Are we still alive in the playoffs?

Yeah, and we have a bye this week. But it's a short-lived joy because we have Chase and Nico Collins. We also have Davante Adams, who has underperformed this year. And Breece Hall starts for us, too. Zeke might make an appearance if Rhamondre is still out given the M*A*S*H unit that is our team. But we're the two seed and hanging in there.

I'll be able to update on Christmas Eve. We should know more then. Happy Holidays to you and yours, bud. I hope you enjoy the seasonal festivities this year. It's a nice time of year, though Minnesota must be cooooooold. Peace.
The Wild started bad and have fought themselves to mediocre after firing the coach. Should have been done long ago.

I'm in Denver but from Minnesota. It's in the 60s with no snow in sight for now. I'll look for the update(s) next weekend. Take care and happiest of holidays to you and yours as well!

Man what a play by Lamar... He knew Likely was able to jump up and get it.. Unreal play.

MVP Type play.. Amazing

I missed the knee injury. I turned away from the television to type. Unhappy and concerned looks on the players' faces.

Users who are viewing this thread