What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Some Help With Draft Dominator (1 Viewer)

Cheesedawg

Footballguy
I just downloaded the DD and imported the latest projections. When I look at the Player Pool, I see very weird things like Drew Brees ranked behind QB's like Locker and Geno. Reggie Bush is ranked as RB12. Did I get a bad version of the program? It has players on the right teams, so I know it isn't an old version or anything. I deleted the old DD programs before I downloaded the latest one. Any help? Sorry for my ignorance!

I just downloaded the DD and imported the latest projections. When I look at the Player Pool, I see very weird things like Drew Brees ranked behind QB's like Locker and Geno. Reggie Bush is ranked as RB12. Did I get a bad version of the program? It has players on the right teams, so I know it isn't an old version or anything. I deleted the old DD programs before I downloaded the latest one. Any help? Sorry for my ignorance!
Pretty sure you have changed scoring settings to do something truly strange. Email henderson@footballguys.com and he will get you going

Users who are viewing this thread