What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stacked Dynasty Roster (1 Viewer)

JPeso has a great team and has more depth and youth than mine but I would take my team for the next 2-3 years, I'm also probably a little too full of myself :confused: .

PPR - 1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE

JPeso

QB1: Tony Romo

QB2: Matt Ryan

RB1: Ray Rice

RB2: Jamaal Charles

RB3: Jon Stewart

RB4: Felix Jones

RB5: Cedric Benson

RB6: Donald Brown

WR1: Calvin Johnson

WR2: Andre Johnson

WR3: Roddy White

WR4: Greg Jennings

WR5: Dez Bryant

WR6: Jeremy Maclin

WR7: Dwayne Bowe

WR8: Arrellious Benn

WR9: Mike Williams (TB)

TE1: Jermichael Finley

TE2: Jermaine Gresham

Dmac37

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB

Young, Vince TEN QB

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

Rice, Ray BAL RB

Benson, Cedric CIN RB

Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB

Williams, Carnell TBB RB

Parmele, Jalen BAL RB

Ringer, Javon TEN RB

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Smith, Steve CAR WR

Nicks, Hakeem NYG WR

Cotchery, Jerricho NYJ WR

Jones, Jacoby HOU WR

Thomas, Mike JAC WR

Gates, Antonio SDC TE

Winslow, Kellen TBB TE

QB- Rodgers >> Romo

RB- AD & Rice > Rice & Charles

WR- AJ, Calvin, Roddy, Jennings > AJ, Fitz, Smith, Nicks

TE- Gates > Finley

Last edited by a moderator:
JPeso has a great team and has more depth and youth than mine but I would take my team for the next 2-3 years, I'm also probably a little too full of myself :) .

JPeso

Dmac37

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB

Young, Vince TEN QB

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

Rice, Ray BAL RB

Benson, Cedric CIN RB

Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB

Williams, Carnell TBB RB

Parmele, Jalen BAL RB

Ringer, Javon TEN RB

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Smith, Steve CAR WR

Nicks, Hakeem NYG WR

Jones, Jacoby HOU WR

Thomas, Mike JAC WR

Gates, Antonio SDC TE

Winslow, Kellen TBB TE

QB- Rodgers >> Romo

TE- Gates > Finley
I'm not so sure Gates > Finley. I think the torch has been passed. Also, Romo has better weapons than Rodgers, so that'ts not a slam dunk either.

JPeso has a great team and has more depth and youth than mine but I would take my team for the next 2-3 years, I'm also probably a little too full of myself :lmao: .

JPeso

Dmac37

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB

Young, Vince TEN QB

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

Rice, Ray BAL RB

Benson, Cedric CIN RB

Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB

Williams, Carnell TBB RB

Parmele, Jalen BAL RB

Ringer, Javon TEN RB

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Smith, Steve CAR WR

Nicks, Hakeem NYG WR

Jones, Jacoby HOU WR

Thomas, Mike JAC WR

Gates, Antonio SDC TE

Winslow, Kellen TBB TE

QB- Rodgers >> Romo

TE- Gates > Finley
I'm not so sure Gates > Finley. I think the torch has been passed. Also, Romo has better weapons than Rodgers, so that'ts not a slam dunk either.
Really? I like Finley as much as the next guy, but the torch has not been passed...yet anyway. Finley will need at least one top 5 finish before i consider him the nest great TE. ETA, i do agree with you that the Rodgers/Romo gap is not very big.

Really? I like Finley as much as the next guy, but the torch has not been passed...yet anyway. Finley will need at least one top 5 finish before i consider him the nest great TE. ETA, i do agree with you that the Rodgers/Romo gap is not very big.
Normally I would agree about Finley needing to finish top 5 before annointing him #1, but I have a feeling there's more to Gates foot injury (plantar fasciitis) than what the Chargers are saying.

Haven't won a championship since this 12-team dynasty league began 10 years ago, but here is my dynasty team (after I use 1.1 in the rookie draft):

Matt Ryan

Matt Stafford

Carson Palmer

Chad Henne

Jason Campbell

Vince Young

Michael Vick

Maurice Jones-Drew

DeAngelo Williams

Jonathan Stewart

Ryan Matthews

Ronnie Brown

Marion Barber III

Ahmad Bradshaw

LeSean McCoy

Danny Ware

Larry Fitzgerald

Calvin Johnson

Randy Moss

Sidney Rice

Ramses Barden

Antonio Gates

Kellen Winslow

Visanthe Shiancoe

Mason Crosby

Vikings

JohnnyU said:
Go deep said:
Normally I would agree about Finley needing to finish top 5 before annointing him #1, but I have a feeling there's more to Gates foot injury (plantar fasciitis) than what the Chargers are saying.
With Gates- he played through the injury last year and still produced. This year he's had the off season to treat it and the status of V Jax very much up in the air, this should equal Gates getting a major amount of looks in a heavy passing offense.I also really like Finley but think he may be getting too much love too early.

BigJim® said:
Haven't won a championship since this 12-team dynasty league began 10 years ago, but here is my dynasty team (after I use 1.1 in the rookie draft):Matt RyanMatt StaffordCarson PalmerChad HenneJason CampbellVince YoungMichael Vick Maurice Jones-DrewDeAngelo WilliamsJonathan StewartRyan MatthewsRonnie BrownMarion Barber IIIAhmad BradshawLeSean McCoyDanny Ware Larry FitzgeraldCalvin JohnsonRandy MossSidney RiceRamses BardenAntonio GatesKellen WinslowVisanthe ShiancoeMason CrosbyVikings
Wow, I would imagine you have won several regular season titles with bad luck in the playoffs.

JohnnyU said:
Go deep said:
Really? I like Finley as much as the next guy, but the torch has not been passed...yet anyway. Finley will need at least one top 5 finish before i consider him the nest great TE.

ETA, i do agree with you that the Rodgers/Romo gap is not very big.
With Gates- he played through the injury last year and still produced. This year he's had the off season to treat it and the status up of V Jax very much up in the air, this should equal Gates getting a major amount of looks in a heavy passing offense.I also really like Finley but think he may be getting too much love too early.
That's fine and dandy, but make no mistake about it, Gates has risk becaue of his foot injury.

JohnnyU said:
Go deep said:
Really? I like Finley as much as the next guy, but the torch has not been passed...yet anyway. Finley will need at least one top 5 finish before i consider him the nest great TE.

With Gates- he played through the injury last year and still produced. This year he's had the off season to treat it and the status up of V Jax very much up in the air, this should equal Gates getting a major amount of looks in a heavy passing offense.I also really like Finley but think he may be getting too much love too early.
That's fine and dandy, but make no mistake about it, Gates has risk becaue of his foot injury.
Everyone has risk of injury....I think Finley was out for a few weeks last year and seems to to stay a little banged up himself.You also mentioned that Rodgers doesn't have the weapons that Romo has, then say he has the best TE in the league.

JohnnyU said:
Go deep said:

Everyone has risk of injury....I think Finley was out for a few weeks last year and seems to to stay a little banged up himself.You also mentioned that Rodgers doesn't have the weapons that Romo has, then say he has the best TE in the league.
Everyone being at risk of injury isn't the same as already having issues with injury. I said Romo has more weapons because overall he does, with Austin, Witten, Bryant, Felix Jones, Barber, Choice, etc. Rodgers has Finley and Jennings. Driver is older than dirt, not to mention injured. James Jones has some potential, but he's still unproven. Ryan Grant is an average talent IMO.

BigJim® said:
Haven't won a championship since this 12-team dynasty league began 10 years ago, but here is my dynasty team (after I use 1.1 in the rookie draft):Matt RyanMatt StaffordCarson PalmerChad HenneJason CampbellVince YoungMichael Vick Maurice Jones-DrewDeAngelo WilliamsJonathan StewartRyan MatthewsRonnie BrownMarion Barber IIIAhmad BradshawLeSean McCoyDanny Ware Larry FitzgeraldCalvin JohnsonRandy MossSidney RiceRamses BardenAntonio GatesKellen WinslowVisanthe ShiancoeMason CrosbyVikings
Are you certain about Mathews over Bryant with the 1.1 for your squad?

My team in Zealots League Z48. I'm good with my 3 starters at RB, but I'm lacking in the the depth department. The rest of my team is pretty solid.

Brees, Drew NOS QB

Edwards, Trent BUF QB

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB

Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ®

Gore, Frank SFO RB

Robinson, Michael SFO RB

Turner, Michael ATL RB

Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB (P)

Brown, Antonio PIT WR ®

Easley, Marcus BUF WR ®

Gibson, Brandon STL WR

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ®

Nelson, Jordy GBP WR

Rice, Sidney MIN WR

Robinson, Laurent STL WR (P)

Tate, Golden SEA WR ®

Wayne, Reggie IND WR

White, Blair IND WR ®

White, Roddy ATL WR

Carlson, John SEA TE

Clark, Dallas IND TE

Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE ®

Onobun, Fendi STL TE ®

Scheffler, Tony DET TE (P)

Bironas, Rob TEN PK

Scobee, Josh JAC PK

Succop, Ryan KCC PK

Campbell, Calais ARI DE

Cole, Trent PHI DE

Ford, Jacob TEN DE

Hayes, William TEN DE

Tuck, Justin NYG DE

Vanden Bosch, Kyle DET DE

Brackett, Gary IND LB

Butler, Donald SDC LB ®

Guyton, Gary NEP LB

Laurinaitis, James STL LB

Nicholas, Stephen ATL LB

Riley, Perry WAS LB ®

Ruud, Barrett TBB LB

Timmons, Lawrence PIT LB

Wake, Cameron MIA LB

Willis, Patrick SFO LB (P)

Finnegan, Cortland TEN CB

Griffin, Cedric MIN CB (Q)

Revis, Darrelle NYJ CB

Wilson, Kyle NYJ CB ®

Atogwe, Oshiomogho STL S

Harper, Roman NOS S

Ndukwe, Nedu CIN S

Stuckey, Darrell SDC S ®

Wilson, Gibril CIN S

BigJim® said:
Are you certain about Mathews over Bryant with the 1.1 for your squad?
This league allows flex line-up, and going 3 RBs has historically proven to be a significant advantage. IMHO, you can't go wrong taking RBs over WRs in rookie drafts if you are looking to sustain tradable value. Starting RBs come at a premium in this league.

Solid everywhere. We're in the middle of our draft currently. I traded my 4th 5th and 6th picks to move up in the first. Thought Dez would fall to me at 3 but he didn't. Ended up with Spiller. Bolded are my starters.

QB:

Rivers, Philip

Ryan, Matt

RB:

Brown, Andre

Charles, Jamaal

Coffee, Glen

Jackson, Fred

Jackson, Steven

Johnson, Chris

Jones-Drew, Maurice

Rice, Ray

Spiller, C.J.

Williams, Carnell TBB

WR:

Bowe, Dwayne

Burleson, Nate

Edelman, Julian

Harvin, Percy

Johnson, Calvin

Knox, Johnny

Massaquoi, Mohamed

Robinson, Laurent

Smith, Steve CAR

TE:

Ingram, Cornelius

Shiancoe, Visanthe

Winslow, Kellen

K:

Brown, Kris

Stover, Matt

D:

Jets, New York

Packers, Green Bay

**Edit because I cannot speel. <---see

Solid everywhere. We're in the middle of our draft currently. I traded my 4th 5th and 6th picks to move up in the first. Though Dez would fall to me at 3 but he didn't. Ended up with Spiller. Bolded are my starters.

QB:

Rivers, Philip

Ryan, Matt

RB:

Brown, Andre

Charles, Jamaal

Coffee, Glen

Jackson, Fred

Jackson, Steven

Johnson, Chris

Jones-Drew, Maurice

Rice, Ray

Spiller, C.J.

Williams, Carnell TBB

WR:

Bowe, Dwayne

Burleson, Nate

Edelman, Julian

Harvin, Percy

Johnson, Calvin

Knox, Johnny

Massaquoi, Mohamed

Robinson, Laurent

Smith, Steve CAR

TE:

Ingram, Cornelius

Shiancoe, Visanthe

Winslow, Kellen

K:

Brown, Kris

Stover, Matt

D:

Jets, New York

Packers, Green Bay
How is it possible to have Chris Johnson, Ray Rice, MJD, Calvin Johnson in a start up? Did you get 4 first rounders?

$500 dynasty - going on 3rd year in 2010, back to back SBs

Brees, Palmer, Bradford

Mendenhall, DeAngelo, Ronnie Brown, Sproles

Calvin, Andre, MSW, Hester/Knox, ABryant

ODaniels, Olsen, Jimmy Graham

$300 dynasty - going on 4th year

Brees, Flacco, Palmer

ADP, Felix/Barber/Choice, Jahvid Best (reloaded this year and got rid of Gore for Best package)

Andre, Fitz, Jennings, Maclin, MSW

Dallas Clark, Cook

dmac37 said:
QB- Rodgers >> Romo

TE- Gates > Finley
Well, if we are comparing... ;) What are your actual PPR projections for the above players? Just wondering as I my projections give me a PPG edge.

Also, keep in mind I will undoubtedly be benching Charles in poor situations or if Stewart has a great situation. You don't have that luxury as Benson is your RB3 (my RB5).

Rodgers and Romo, short-term, are going to score closer than you think after the addition of Dez, maybe a 40 point total difference, or slightly over 2 PPG.

Calvin and Fitz are a wash, yet I expect Roddy and Jennings to outscore Smith CAR and Nicks in this (and I'm super high on Nicks long-term). Further, again on the subject of depth, your WR5 is Cotchery, mine is likely Maclin whom I have projected over Cotchery this season and obviously moving forward. No need to start Dez, nor move him below value.

Gates and Finley I have projected out to nearly the same point total in PPR leagues (although a different mix of catches, yards, and TDs).

Although it appears you are comparing our teams based on short-term projections, it does appear this is about having a stacked dynasty roster. What happens if you have an injury on that team? Even though I project my guys to outscore yours, I also feel I have such a large advantage in the depth category, but perhaps I'm biased?

Bench vs. Bench

Matt Ryan vs. Vince Young - I'll take Ryan, not close.

Jon Stewart (or Charles, your choice), Felix Jones, Donald Brown vs. Ahmad Bradshaw and fodder - Removed Benson as we both own him, sorry but not close.

Dez Bryant, Jeremy Maclin, Dwayne Bowe, Rejus Benn, Mike Williams vs. Jerricho Cotchery, Mike Thomas, Jacoby Jones, this isn't close either.

Gresham vs. Winslow, most would take Winslow, I like Gresham in dynasty as a TE2 though. I will give you this one if you really want it though.

Also sitting on my choice of Ingram/AJ Green to add to the stable above. I'd say I have you by a hair. :blackdot:

dmac37 said:
QB- Rodgers >> Romo

TE- Gates > Finley
Well, if we are comparing... ;) What are your actual PPR projections for the above players? Just wondering as I my projections give me a PPG edge.

Also, keep in mind I will undoubtedly be benching Charles in poor situations or if Stewart has a great situation. You don't have that luxury as Benson is your RB3 (my RB5).

Rodgers and Romo, short-term, are going to score closer than you think after the addition of Dez, maybe a 40 point total difference, or slightly over 2 PPG.

Calvin and Fitz are a wash, yet I expect Roddy and Jennings to outscore Smith CAR and Nicks in this (and I'm super high on Nicks long-term). Further, again on the subject of depth, your WR5 is Cotchery, mine is likely Maclin whom I have projected over Cotchery this season and obviously moving forward. No need to start Dez, nor move him below value.

Gates and Finley I have projected out to nearly the same point total in PPR leagues (although a different mix of catches, yards, and TDs).

Although it appears you are comparing our teams based on short-term projections, it does appear this is about having a stacked dynasty roster. What happens if you have an injury on that team? Even though I project my guys to outscore yours, I also feel I have such a large advantage in the depth category, but perhaps I'm biased?

Bench vs. Bench

Matt Ryan vs. Vince Young - I'll take Ryan, not close.

Jon Stewart (or Charles, your choice), Felix Jones, Donald Brown vs. Ahmad Bradshaw and fodder - Removed Benson as we both own him, sorry but not close.

Dez Bryant, Jeremy Maclin, Dwayne Bowe, Rejus Benn, Mike Williams vs. Jerricho Cotchery, Mike Thomas, Jacoby Jones, this isn't close either.

Gresham vs. Winslow, most would take Winslow, I like Gresham in dynasty as a TE2 though. I will give you this one if you really want it though.

Also sitting on my choice of Ingram/AJ Green to add to the stable above. I'd say I have you by a hair. :)
:shark: :grad:

:tfp:

:scared:

:lmao:

First off my opening line was "JPeso has a great team and has more depth and youth than mine but I would take my team for the next 2-3 years, I'm also probably a little too full of myself", so I hope you did not take it as a slam. Really just wanted to have some fun and compare the two teams as both are mega talented.

dmac37 said:
QB- Rodgers >> Romo

TE- Gates > Finley
Well, if we are comparing... :lmao: What are your actual PPR projections for the above players? Just wondering as I my projections give me a PPG edge.

Also, keep in mind I will undoubtedly be benching Charles in poor situations or if Stewart has a great situation. You don't have that luxury as Benson is your RB3 (my RB5). I think Benson has a strong chance to also be your #3RB. He has been very solid for his 1 1/2 years with the Bengals and IMO the Bengal offense should be improved with their additions and a healthier Palmer. This should equate to longer drives and more scoring opportunities for Benson. I may be using him as much or more than Nicks depending on how things play out.

Rodgers and Romo, short-term, are going to score closer than you think after the addition of Dez, maybe a 40 point total difference, or slightly over 2 PPG. You very well may be correct that they will be closer than my >> advantage for Rodgers but Dez may not be a factor for the first 1-2 years. Also the Cowboys will rack up a lot of their yards and TD's on the ground with their talented 3 RB's, Green Bay will rely more on the passing game.

Calvin and Fitz are a wash, yet I expect Roddy and Jennings to outscore Smith CAR and Nicks in this (and I'm super high on Nicks long-term). Further, again on the subject of depth, your WR5 is Cotchery, mine is likely Maclin whom I have projected over Cotchery this season and obviously moving forward. No need to start Dez, nor move him below value. Without a doubt your WR's are better and deeper than mine but with me being able to roll out AJ, Fitz and Smith I should not lose out by a lot week to week.

Gates and Finley I have projected out to nearly the same point total in PPR leagues (although a different mix of catches, yards, and TDs). I like Finley's potential but I will take Gates all day as he has already proven to be a/the top TE year to year. He has already proven to play through his foot injury and should be healthy/healthier in 2010, plus the V Jax situation should help Gates's numbers.

Although it appears you are comparing our teams based on short-term projections, it does appear this is about having a stacked dynasty roster. What happens if you have an injury on that team? Even though I project my guys to outscore yours, I also feel I have such a large advantage in the depth category, but perhaps I'm biased? In dynasty some play for one year only, 2-3 year window (me), or long term youth. I was stating that PPG I would like my chances for the next 2-3 years.

Bench vs. Bench

Matt Ryan vs. Vince Young - I'll take Ryan, not close. I would also lean toward Ryan but I think it is fairly close for now.

Jon Stewart (or Charles, your choice), Felix Jones, Donald Brown vs. Ahmad Bradshaw and fodder - Removed Benson as we both own him, sorry but not close. Starting RB's go to me but yes you have better depth, Bradshaw could explode this year and Caddy could be useful coming off a injury free season.

Dez Bryant, Jeremy Maclin, Dwayne Bowe, Rejus Benn, Mike Williams vs. Jerricho Cotchery, Mike Thomas, Jacoby Jones, this isn't close either. Again depth goes to your WR's.

Gresham vs. Winslow, most would take Winslow, I like Gresham in dynasty as a TE2 though. I will give you this one if you really want it though. You have the right to your opinion but Winslow is ranked around 6-7 at TE with true stud potential, Gresham who knows as TE's usually take a few years to make an impact. IMO Winslow by a lot. Winslow can also be used as a flex if needed.

Also sitting on my choice of Ingram/AJ Green to add to the stable above. I'd say I have you by a hair. :lmao:
Bottom line IMO my starting lineup will rack up more points for the next 2-3 years and I have enough depth to get by in order to offset your depth advantage.

No Way Jose said:
Kanil said:
Solid everywhere. We're in the middle of our draft currently. I traded my 4th 5th and 6th picks to move up in the first. Though Dez would fall to me at 3 but he didn't. Ended up with Spiller. Bolded are my starters.

QB:

Rivers, Philip

Ryan, Matt

RB:

Brown, Andre

Charles, Jamaal

Coffee, Glen

Jackson, Fred

Jackson, Steven

Johnson, Chris

Jones-Drew, Maurice

Rice, Ray

Spiller, C.J.

Williams, Carnell TBB

WR:

Bowe, Dwayne

Burleson, Nate

Edelman, Julian

Harvin, Percy

Johnson, Calvin

Knox, Johnny

Massaquoi, Mohamed

Robinson, Laurent

Smith, Steve CAR

TE:

Ingram, Cornelius

Shiancoe, Visanthe

Winslow, Kellen

K:

Brown, Kris

Stover, Matt

D:

Jets, New York

Packers, Green Bay
How is it possible to have Chris Johnson, Ray Rice, MJD, Calvin Johnson in a start up? Did you get 4 first rounders?
:mellow: Did you trade each of your 4th, 5th, and 6th rounders for 1st rounders? :confused:

dmac37 said:
First off my opening line was "JPeso has a great team and has more depth and youth than mine but I would take my team for the next 2-3 years, I'm also probably a little too full of myself", so I hope you did not take it as a slam. Really just wanted to have some fun and compare the two teams as both are mega talented.

JPeso said:
dmac37 said:
QB- Rodgers >> Romo

TE- Gates > Finley
Well, if we are comparing... :confused: What are your actual PPR projections for the above players? Just wondering as I my projections give me a PPG edge.

Also, keep in mind I will undoubtedly be benching Charles in poor situations or if Stewart has a great situation. You don't have that luxury as Benson is your RB3 (my RB5). I think Benson has a strong chance to also be your #3RB. He has been very solid for his 1 1/2 years with the Bengals and IMO the Bengal offense should be improved with their additions and a healthier Palmer. This should equate to longer drives and more scoring opportunities for Benson. I may be using him as much or more than Nicks depending on how things play out.

Rodgers and Romo, short-term, are going to score closer than you think after the addition of Dez, maybe a 40 point total difference, or slightly over 2 PPG. You very well may be correct that they will be closer than my >> advantage for Rodgers but Dez may not be a factor for the first 1-2 years. Also the Cowboys will rack up a lot of their yards and TD's on the ground with their talented 3 RB's, Green Bay will rely more on the passing game.

Calvin and Fitz are a wash, yet I expect Roddy and Jennings to outscore Smith CAR and Nicks in this (and I'm super high on Nicks long-term). Further, again on the subject of depth, your WR5 is Cotchery, mine is likely Maclin whom I have projected over Cotchery this season and obviously moving forward. No need to start Dez, nor move him below value. Without a doubt your WR's are better and deeper than mine but with me being able to roll out AJ, Fitz and Smith I should not lose out by a lot week to week.

Gates and Finley I have projected out to nearly the same point total in PPR leagues (although a different mix of catches, yards, and TDs). I like Finley's potential but I will take Gates all day as he has already proven to be a/the top TE year to year. He has already proven to play through his foot injury and should be healthy/healthier in 2010, plus the V Jax situation should help Gates's numbers.

Although it appears you are comparing our teams based on short-term projections, it does appear this is about having a stacked dynasty roster. What happens if you have an injury on that team? Even though I project my guys to outscore yours, I also feel I have such a large advantage in the depth category, but perhaps I'm biased? In dynasty some play for one year only, 2-3 year window (me), or long term youth. I was stating that PPG I would like my chances for the next 2-3 years.

Bench vs. Bench

Matt Ryan vs. Vince Young - I'll take Ryan, not close. I would also lean toward Ryan but I think it is fairly close for now.

Jon Stewart (or Charles, your choice), Felix Jones, Donald Brown vs. Ahmad Bradshaw and fodder - Removed Benson as we both own him, sorry but not close. Starting RB's go to me but yes you have better depth, Bradshaw could explode this year and Caddy could be useful coming off a injury free season.

Dez Bryant, Jeremy Maclin, Dwayne Bowe, Rejus Benn, Mike Williams vs. Jerricho Cotchery, Mike Thomas, Jacoby Jones, this isn't close either. Again depth goes to your WR's.

Gresham vs. Winslow, most would take Winslow, I like Gresham in dynasty as a TE2 though. I will give you this one if you really want it though. You have the right to your opinion but Winslow is ranked around 6-7 at TE with true stud potential, Gresham who knows as TE's usually take a few years to make an impact. IMO Winslow by a lot. Winslow can also be used as a flex if needed.

Also sitting on my choice of Ingram/AJ Green to add to the stable above. I'd say I have you by a hair. :mellow:
Bottom line IMO my starting lineup will rack up more points for the next 2-3 years and I have enough depth to get by in order to offset your depth advantage.
Bottom line is how much LOOT would you get out from your teams is all that matters.

No Way Jose said:
Kanil said:

QB:

Rivers, Philip

Ryan, Matt

RB:

Brown, Andre

Charles, Jamaal

Coffee, Glen

Jackson, Fred

Jackson, Steven

Johnson, Chris

Jones-Drew, Maurice

Rice, Ray

Spiller, C.J.

Williams, Carnell TBB

WR:

Bowe, Dwayne

Burleson, Nate

Edelman, Julian

Harvin, Percy

Johnson, Calvin

Knox, Johnny

Massaquoi, Mohamed

Robinson, Laurent

Smith, Steve CAR

TE:

Ingram, Cornelius

Shiancoe, Visanthe

Winslow, Kellen

K:

Brown, Kris

Stover, Matt

D:

Jets, New York

Packers, Green Bay
:goodposting: Did you trade each of your 4th, 5th, and 6th rounders for 1st rounders? :confused:
I am pretty sure he is talking about his 2010 rookie draft only. He mentions Spiller and Dez. I imagine he had the rest of his roster already from prior years.......it is a dynasty team.

No Way Jose said:
Kanil said:

QB:

Rivers, Philip

Ryan, Matt

RB:

Brown, Andre

Charles, Jamaal

Coffee, Glen

Jackson, Fred

Jackson, Steven

Johnson, Chris

Jones-Drew, Maurice

Rice, Ray

Spiller, C.J.

Williams, Carnell TBB

WR:

Bowe, Dwayne

Burleson, Nate

Edelman, Julian

Harvin, Percy

Johnson, Calvin

Knox, Johnny

Massaquoi, Mohamed

Robinson, Laurent

Smith, Steve CAR

TE:

Ingram, Cornelius

Shiancoe, Visanthe

Winslow, Kellen

K:

Brown, Kris

Stover, Matt

D:

Jets, New York

Packers, Green Bay
:goodposting: Did you trade each of your 4th, 5th, and 6th rounders for 1st rounders? :confused:
I am pretty sure he is talking about his 2010 rookie draft only. He mentions Spiller and Dez. I imagine he had the rest of his roster already from prior years.......it is a dynasty team.
OK, I see it now....my bad

This is actually a keeper league, but you can keep as many players as you want (you just lose draft picks). Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF.

My team:

Phillip Rivers

Adrian Peterson

Chris Johnson

Steve Slaton

Brandon Jacobs

Reggie Wayne

Miles Austin

Michael Crabtree

Mike Sims-Walker

Vernon Davis

PPR Dynasty League - I feel like I am going to challenge for the championship this year, especially if my WRs bounce back:

California Gamblers Player YTD Pts Bye Drafted

Ryan, Matt ATL QB - 8 FA

Schaub, Matt HOU QB - 7 FA

Bell, Joique BUF RB ® - 6 FA

Benson, Cedric CIN RB - 6 FA

Goodson, Mike CAR RB - 6 4.07

Hightower, Tim ARI RB - 6 FA

Karim, Deji JAC RB ® - 9 5.08

Scott, Bernard CIN RB - 6 FA

Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ® - 6 1.03

Thomas, Pierre NOS RB - 10 FA

Tomlinson, LaDainian NYJ RB - 7 FA

Torain, Ryan WAS RB - 9 FA

Toston, Keith STL RB ® - 9 FA

Ware, Danny NYG RB - 8 FA

Wells, Chris ARI RB - 6 FA

Williams, Keiland WAS RB ® - 9 FA

Bennett, Earl CHI WR (P) - 8 FA

Bess, Davone MIA WR - 5 FA

Bryant, Antonio CIN WR - 6 FA

Jennings, Greg GBP WR - 10 FA

Johnson, Calvin DET WR - 7 FA

Marshall, Brandon MIA WR (P) - 5 FA

Morgan, Josh SFO WR - 9 FA

Welker, Wes NEP WR (Q) - 5 FA

Carlson, John SEA TE - 5 FA

Davis, Vernon SFO TE - 9 FA

Kaeding, Nate SDC PK (P) - 10 4.04

49ers, San Francisco SFO Def - 9 3.05

Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def - 8 3.04

dmac37 said:

JPeso said:
dmac37 said:
QB- Rodgers >> Romo

TE- Gates > Finley

Bench vs. Bench

Also sitting on my choice of Ingram/AJ Green to add to the stable above. I'd say I have you by a hair. :bye:
I'm shocked you are actually arguing this, but I understand it's all in fun and didn't take it AT ALL as a "slam," bud. To each his own!

Here's my best team... I went 16-0 last season but this team is a little different after some trades:

12 team dynasty with contracts & salary cap. Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1WR/TE, K, DEF

QB- Rodgers, V. Young, Bradford

RB- Jones-Drew, D-Will, Charles, S. Jackson, Gerhart

WR- AJ, Calvin, Desean Jackson, Hester, Knox, Massaquoi

TE- Z. Miller, Keller

K- Crosby, kickers suck

D- Bungles

All these players are signed for at least 3 years except for Keller(2), Crosby(2), Bungles (1)

First year auction Dynasty with $1000 cap:

Brees, Drew NOS QB

Favre, Brett MIN QB (Q)

Vick, Michael PHI QB

Whitehurst, Charlie SEA QB

Bell, Mike PHI RB

Green-Ellis, BenJarvus NEP RB

Hart, Mike IND RB

Jackson, Brandon GBP RB

Johnson, Chris TEN RB

Leonard, Brian CIN RB

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

Tolbert, Mike SDC RB

Berrian, Bernard MIN WR

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Floyd, Malcom SDC WR

Iglesias, Juaquin CHI WR

Jarrett, Dwayne CAR WR

Mason, Derrick BAL WR

Randle El, Antwaan PIT WR

Stokley, Brandon DEN WR

Boss, Kevin NYG TE (P)

Graham, Daniel DEN TE

Longwell, Ryan MIN PK

Reed, Jeff PIT PK

Harris, Nick DET PN

Kluwe, Chris MIN PN

Williams, Kevin MIN DT

Allen, Jared MIN DE

Cole, Trent PHI DE

Kampman, Aaron JAC DE (Q)

Gocong, Chris CLE LB

Greenway, Chad MIN LB

Haggans, Clark ARI LB

Lewis, Ray BAL LB

Lofton, Curtis ATL LB

Mitchell, Kawika BUF LB

Thornton, David TEN LB (P)

Clements, Nate SFO CB

Marshall, Richard CAR CB

Winfield, Antoine MIN CB (P)

Bullocks, Daniel FA S (P)

Culver, Tyrone MIA S

Huff, Michael OAK S

Payne, Kevin STL S

Taxi Squad:

Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ®

Decker, Eric DEN WR ®

Edwards, Armanti CAR WR ®

Shipley, Jordan CIN WR ®

Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE ®

Dillard, Phillip NYG LB ®

Wright, Major CHI S ®

I shot my load early and landed 4 1st round picks (in a normal draft) in Brees, AD, CJ, and Fitz. I did aquire Brees in a trade however. I am going to be in salary cap trouble in a couple of years if not next year, but as long as injuries don't bite me this year, I think I will make a very strong run. Depth is an issue but it always is if you swing for power.

Team1

Favre, Brett MIN QB (Q) - 4 FA

Sanchez, Mark NYJ QB (P) - 7 FA

Johnson, Chris TEN RB - 9 FA

- Ringer, Javon TEN RB - 9 FA

- Blount, LeGarrette TEN RB ® - 9 FA

Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB (P) - 6 FA

Thomas, Pierre NOS RB - 10 FA

Lynch, Marshawn BUF RB - 6 FA

Johnson, Andre HOU WR - 7 FA

Jackson, Vincent SDC WR - 10 FA

Crabtree, Michael SFO WR - 9 FA

Meachem, Robert NOS WR (P) - 10 FA

Burleson, Nate DET WR - 7 FA

Tate, Golden SEA WR ® - 5 FA

Gilyard, Mardy STL WR ® - 9 FA

Johnson, Bryant DET WR - 7 FA

Kelly, Malcolm WAS WR - 9 FA

Sweed, Limas PIT WR (I) - 5 FA

Washington, Nate TEN WR - 9 FA

Shiancoe, Visanthe MIN TE - 4 FA

Winslow, Kellen TBB TE (P) - 4 FA

Chargers, San Diego SDC Def - 10 FA

Team2

Brady, Tom NEP QB - 5

Campbell, Jason OAK QB - 10

Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ® - 6

Delhomme, Jake CLE QB - 8

Smith, Alex SFO QB - 9

Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® - 10

Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB (P) - 6

Addai, Joseph IND RB - 7

Lynch, Marshawn BUF RB - 6

McGahee, Willis BAL RB - 8

Brown, Andre NYG RB (P) - 8

Hamilton, Lynell NOS RB - 10

Bell, Mike PHI RB - 8

White, LenDale FA RB - -

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR - 6

Jackson, Vincent SDC WR - 10

Meachem, Robert NOS WR (P) - 10

Smith, Steve NYG WR - 8

Ward, Hines PIT WR (P) - 5

Breaston, Steve ARI WR - 6

Burleson, Nate DET WR - 7

Evans, Lee BUF WR - 6

Heap, Todd BAL TE - 8

Shockey, Jeremy NOS TE - 10

Watson, Ben CLE TE - 8

Gould, Robbie CHI PK - 8

Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT Def - 5

29th Year of 8 team Dynasty, Scoring is TDs only. Back in '82 all stats were hand totaled so commish didn't want to deal with more than TDs. 6pts for Rush/Recieve, 3 pts for Pass

I think my team has a shot but not even the best team:

QB - Rodgers, E Manning, TBD(Russell)

TE - Shiancoe, Carlson, Cook

WR - Wayne, Jennings, Smith (Car), Meachum, Britt

RB - Turner, Mendenhall, Rice, Greene, Jacobs

PK - Prater, Janikowski, TBD(Brown)

TBDs due to draft not being until morning of NFL Opening Night and in Vegas for the past 16 years. Love this league!!

In a start up dynasty draft right now and 2 teams really caught me off guard. They drew picks 1 and 2 and really are going for it this year.

Here are there 1st 6 picks each pretty great as the older stud players fell because of age.

PPR League (TE's 1.5 PPR)

Team A

Chris Johnson

D-Clark

M-Turner

R-Moss

P-Manning

A-Boldin

Team B

A-Peterson

R-Wayne

S-Jackson

J-Witten

M-Forte

S-Smith (Car)

Pretty tough 2 teams so far

29th Year of 8 team Dynasty, Scoring is TDs only. Back in '82 all stats were hand totaled so commish didn't want to deal with more than TDs. 6pts for Rush/Recieve, 3 pts for Pass

TBDs due to draft not being until morning of NFL Opening Night and in Vegas for the past 16 years. Love this league!!
Wow, 29 years is the longest-running dynasty league I've ever heard of. I had no idea the dynasty concept was that old.

Wow, 29 years is the longest-running dynasty league I've ever heard of. I had no idea the dynasty concept was that old.
Well back then we basically wanted to model our league to resemble the NFL as much as possible. So keeping all your guys and building via a draft each year was pretty much what we decided on. Just a group of college buddies back then who all loved the NFL. I had no idea it would last like it has. I'm not sure how long dynasty has been around but I can tell you, research was a lot tougher back before the internet or even ESPN were readily available.

Solid everywhere. We're in the middle of our draft currently. I traded my 4th 5th and 6th picks to move up in the first. Thought Dez would fall to me at 3 but he didn't. Ended up with Spiller. Bolded are my starters.

QB:

Rivers, Philip

Ryan, Matt

RB:

Brown, Andre

Charles, Jamaal

Coffee, Glen

Jackson, Fred

Jackson, Steven

Johnson, Chris

Jones-Drew, Maurice

Rice, Ray

Spiller, C.J.

Williams, Carnell TBB

WR:

Bowe, Dwayne

Burleson, Nate

Edelman, Julian

Harvin, Percy

Johnson, Calvin

Knox, Johnny

Massaquoi, Mohamed

Robinson, Laurent

Smith, Steve CAR

TE:

Ingram, Cornelius

Shiancoe, Visanthe

Winslow, Kellen

K:

Brown, Kris

Stover, Matt

D:

Jets, New York

Packers, Green Bay

**Edit because I cannot speel. <---see
More importantly, you don't even have to start Steven Jackson. Might want to trade him and upgrade at WR

We've not drafted yet, so I have 3 open spots on the team. 10 Team Dyno with 25 slots on the roster. I have picks 8, 13, and 20 in the upcoming rookie draft. note, must have at least 2 K, TE, DST at all times. Non-PPR

QB: Cutler, Henne, Leinart

RB: CJ3, MJD, Rice, Grant, Forsett, R. Jennings

WR: Marshall, Rice, Wallace, Cotchery, Edwards, J. Morgan

TE: Cooley, Davis, Cook

DST: NYJ, NYG

K: Prater, Crosby

3rd dynasty season coming up for this league....

Hasselbeck, Matt SEA QB

Schaub, Matt HOU QB

Smith, Alex SFO QB

Brown, Donald IND RB

Forsett, Justin SEA RB

Hightower, Tim ARI RB

Johnson, Chris TEN RB

Morris, Sammy NEP RB

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB

Aiken, Sam NEP WR

Britt, Kenny TEN WR

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Jackson, DeSean PHI WR

Jackson, Vincent SDC WR

Walter, Kevin HOU WR

Gates, Antonio SDC TE

Shockey, Jeremy NOS TE

Stover, Matt IND PK

Packers, Green Bay GBP Def

Redskins, Washington WAS Def

I'm trying to get another WR and both TE have a week 10 bye. Other than that, I'm OK with this team.

Had the 10th pick in rookie draft this year. Traded Shonne green for the 5th pick, selected dez bryant turned around and traded dez to the 6th pick for their 1st and 2nd round picks in next years rookie draft. Also aquired another 2nd round pick for next year....2 --1st's and 3 ---2nd's next year. Youth and talent. and ready to RELAOD NEXT YEAR!!

Ryan, Matt QB ATL @PIT

Sanchez, Mark QB NYJ BAL

Bradshaw, Ahmad RB NYG CAR e

Jones, Felix RB DAL @WAS

Bush, Michael RB OAK @TEN

Davis, James RB CLE @TB

Forte, Matt RB CHI DET

Goodson, Mike RB CAR @NYG

Hamilton, Lynell RB NO MIN

Rice, Ray RB BAL @NYJ

Washington, Leon RB SEA SF

Benn, Arrelious WR TB CLE

Briscoe, Dezmon WR CIN @NE

Fitzgerald, Larry WR ARI @STL

Maclin, Jeremy WR PHI GB

Nicks, Hakeem WR NYG CAR

Gilyard, Mardy WR STL ARI

Hester, Devin WR CHI DET

Marshall, Brandon WR MIA @BUF

Celek, Brent TE PHI GB

Bennett, Martellus TE DAL @WAS

Pettigrew, Brandon TE DET @CHI

Hartley, Garrett K NO MIN

Colts DST @HOU

Cardinals DST @STL

TOTALS Active: 8, Reserve: 17

16-team IDP

QB: Hasselback, Orton, Whithurst, Brohm (only weak link)

RB: ADP, DWilliams, R. Grant, B. Leonard, R. Torrain, G. Johnson

WR: B. Marshall, M. Colston, M. Austin, S. Rice, A. Caldwell, J. Edelman, K. Ogletree, R. Williams

TE: Shockey, F. Davis

K: D. Buehler

DL: J. Allen, R. Edwards, D. Tapp, A. Odom, R. Seymour, C. Johnson

LB: Willis, Laurinitis, Vilma, Bulluck, Carpenter, Goff, Jamar Williams

DB: Weddle, R. Harper, J. Joseph, B. Scott, W. Moore, Pacman

12 team dynasty league no draft or cuts yet. just posting main names

QBs: Aaron Rogers, Big Ben, Carson Palmer, Freeman, Matt Moore

RBs: Adrian Peterson, MJD, Ray Rice, Moreno, Chester Taylor

WRs: Calvin Johnson, Steve Smith (Car), Hester, J. Finley (TE)

DL: Jared Allen, Peppers, Tuck

LBs: Ruud, Timmons, Ryans

DBs: Roman Harper, T. Branch

Had the 10th pick in rookie draft this year. Traded Shonne green for the 5th pick, selected dez bryant turned around and traded dez to the 6th pick for their 1st and 2nd round picks in next years rookie draft. Also aquired another 2nd round pick for next year....2 --1st's and 3 ---2nd's next year. Youth and talent. and ready to RELAOD NEXT YEAR!!Ryan, Matt QB ATL @PIT Sanchez, Mark QB NYJ BALBradshaw, Ahmad RB NYG CAR e Jones, Felix RB DAL @WAS Bush, Michael RB OAK @TEN Davis, James RB CLE @TB Forte, Matt RB CHI DET Goodson, Mike RB CAR @NYG Hamilton, Lynell RB NO MIN Rice, Ray RB BAL @NYJ Washington, Leon RB SEA SF Benn, Arrelious WR TB CLE Briscoe, Dezmon WR CIN @NE Fitzgerald, Larry WR ARI @STL Maclin, Jeremy WR PHI GB Nicks, Hakeem WR NYG CAR Gilyard, Mardy WR STL ARI Hester, Devin WR CHI DET Marshall, Brandon WR MIA @BUF Celek, Brent TE PHI GBBennett, Martellus TE DAL @WAS Pettigrew, Brandon TE DET @CHI Hartley, Garrett K NO MIN Colts DST @HOU Cardinals DST @STLTOTALS Active: 8, Reserve: 17
Only a first and second for Dez. Looks like a very good team. But i would have had to keep Dez even with all the other WRs. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. All the draft picks in the world aren't as for sure as studs already on your roster. From what we are seeing...Dez is as about as sure as a wr1 can be. With him, fitzgerald and marshall u were set. What are you in search if with all those draft picks?

Couch Potato and I are partnered on this MOXFFL VI team.

14 team league, standard scoring (no PPR), start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR/TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 D/ST... so up to 56 starting RBs every week and no TE required.

QB - Aaron Rodgers, Chad Henne, Charlie Whitehurst

RB - Chris Johnson, Deangelo Williams, Brandon Jacobs, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, Bernard Scott, Mike Bell, Lynell Hamilton

WR - Vincent Jackson, Miles Austin, Percy Harvin, Malcom Floyd, James Jones, Chaz Schilens, Steve Johnson

K - Nate Kaeding

D/ST - Chargers

It's a turnaround project, having taken over an abandoned team a few years ago.

ETA: This is my only dynasty team, but CP has several others, and some of them have better rosters.
Made a trade today. New stacked roster (starters bolded):QB - Aaron Rodgers, Chad Henne, Charlie Whitehurst

RB - Chris Johnson, Deangelo Williams, Brandon Jacobs, Bernard Scott, Mike Bell, Lynell Hamilton, Willie Parker

WR - Larry Fitzgerald, Vincent Jackson, Miles Austin, Malcom Floyd, James Jones, Chaz Schilens, Louis Murphy, Brandon Tate

K - Nate Kaeding

D/ST - Chargers

ETA: And we have rookie draft picks 2.6 and 2.13.

:bag:

Users who are viewing this thread