What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stay at home moms? (2 Viewers)

Unless your partner is high energy, think Leslie Knope or that guy at the bar with chronic nasal drip who makes his own furniture and clothes, "stay at home" is almost always code for "lazy".   

I definitely wanted to adopt our girl,. Fostering I'm not big on but I do it because it is my wife's passion and I do what I can to help her out.  Some foster kids I would have loved to adopt because they are great kids, others I want out of my house asap.  

Just was looking for what other sahm do with their time.  I know my wife works hard around the house with the kids.  Don't plan on giving her a chore list.  Just wanted to  show her options.
Her options are clean up after child #1, child #2, child #3, child #4, child #5, child #6, child #7, child #8, child #9 or husband #1. She does not need any options given to her from you. She has earned whatever free time she wants at this point and you need to keep your nose out of it. 

5 boys 4 girls ages 17-3.  Her mom was a stay at home but I believe she might have helped on their farm.  Most of the kids are enjoying school only 2 boys don't like it because they took away a recess.  I work in a hospital and my wife is a young 40.  

Your wife had 9 children between the ages of 23-37 and you are asking what chores she should be doing? Jesus. If you can afford 9 kids, you can probably afford a maid twice a week for the big stuff. If I was her I'd want to whoop your ### for even implying enough wasn't being done. 

Unless your partner is high energy, think Leslie Knope or that guy at the bar with chronic nasal drip who makes his own furniture and clothes, "stay at home" is almost always code for "lazy".   
Sad that you would think this way. 

My wife isn't perfect (who hacked into my account! :rant: ) but she's far from lazy with the 5 kids, volunteering, etc. It's a tiring lifestyle. 

Users who are viewing this thread