What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers @ 49ers Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Riveting stuff here....Q: "What does this type of delay do to the players?"A. "It causes a lot of added angst. Players are concerned about their families and loved ones"...IT'S A FREAKING POWER OUTAGE!!!! Man, you'd think a country that recently lived through 9/11 would refrain from over-dramatization. Concerned about their families??? Holy God this country has gobe ridiculously soft.DOSE OF REALITY TO ESPN - me and about 1 million of my friends recently lost power for OVER A WEEK!!! I had no power, no heat, and no running water for 9 freaking days!!! I slept in a freaking wool hat and thermal underwear for cryin' out loud. My refrigerator was my back deck, where my beverages were cooled to a perfect 40 degrees every day. And guess what? We lived. I took showers at the gym every day. I even did a sponge bath in the men's room at work a couple days. No big whoop. But our friends at ESPN all had generators. Where were your thoughts and prayers back then Mr. Berman? Eh?Jeez - you'd think we had a major earthquake or something. Suck it up America.
Looking at losing everything in your fridge.Now that's scary.

I'm worried about Patrick Willis fragile psyche. He got himself all up in a lather for the game and the power up and died. He's got to be deflated. No coming back from that now. Expect a big night for Big Ben.

Between the power outage and big ben limping around like a wounded duck tonight's gonna be like a 7th grade dance with all the freaking drama.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood,

a beautiful day in the neighbor... would you be mine? Could you be mine?

Anybody else think Ben has chocolate covered pretzels in his hand warmer? See if he licks his fingers..

Last edited by a moderator:
How are bad routes bens fault for missing practice?

You must lose common sense once you hit the booth

Wow. Check out the Wild Samoan at left tackle. Dude is BLOWIN people up.

West Coast Offense.

The Chinese called it "Death by a Thousand Cuts"

That was an impressive drive. Slow and steady but totally dominated the Steelers and negated the blitz.

Until they hit the red zone, of course. Another field goal. Wish they could score a touchdown at some point but 3 points is 3 points!

Users who are viewing this thread