What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers @ 49ers Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Steelers fans wearing the black jerseys tonight, they really do travel well

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Mike Tirico just say it's safe in the stands because there's so many Steeler's fans there?

Yea, boy. Steeler Nation keeping them West Coast thugs in line. :thumbup:

Someone run down to Walmart and get a glow-in-the-dark Nerf Football!

Everyone in the stands can flick their Bic and then it's Game On!

Does ESPN really need to flash a viewer alert about the power outage when the coverage is about the power outage?

Does ESPN really need to flash a viewer alert about the power outage when the coverage is about the power outage?
Yes, a lot of people are barely tuning in. Also, a lot of people are watching at sports bars where there's little to no audible sound from the broadcast. Redundancy is good.

Oh no we need to hurry this game through or Big Ben "medicine" wears out. What is he the Iron Sheik now?

Tom Jackson and Chris Carter are doing a good job breaking down the post-transformer explosion impact on Patrick Willis. This is the stuff of great minds.

Riveting stuff here....

Q: "What does this type of delay do to the players?"

A. "It causes a lot of added angst. Players are concerned about their families and loved ones"...

IT'S A FREAKING POWER OUTAGE!!!! Man, you'd think a country that recently lived through 9/11 would refrain from over-dramatization. Concerned about their families??? Holy God this country has gobe ridiculously soft.

DOSE OF REALITY TO ESPN - me and about 1 million of my friends recently lost power for OVER A WEEK!!! I had no power, no heat, and no running water for 9 freaking days!!! I slept in a freaking wool hat and thermal underwear for cryin' out loud. My refrigerator was my back deck, where my beverages were cooled to a perfect 40 degrees every day. And guess what? We lived. I took showers at the gym every day. I even did a sponge bath in the men's room at work a couple days. No big whoop. But our friends at ESPN all had generators. Where were your thoughts and prayers back then Mr. Berman? Eh?

Jeez - you'd think we had a major earthquake or something. Suck it up America.

Users who are viewing this thread