What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers @ Eagles (1 Viewer)

What happened to this "no huddle" offense of the Steelers? I've seen run,run,pass,punt on almost every series tonight.

Kurt Warner is amazing... so far on this drive we've got Blount playing on the Steelers defense and making opposing defenses feel his wrath. And Antonio Bryant as well which is fantastic as I thought he retired years ago.

Kurt Warner is amazing... so far on this drive we've got Blount playing on the Steelers defense and making opposing defenses feel his wrath. And Antonio Bryant as well which is fantastic as I thought he retired years ago.
you know the dude has a concussion history

Foles has to hit Sproles on that wheel route. Has to.
Sproles has to be 6 inches taller. Has to.
Nick has missed some pretty easy throws tonight.
Yea not many. Completing 66% of his passes.
Only a couple. A couple other passes that seemed off were actually perfectly placed when you watch in slo mo and see where the defenders actually were.

Better than his accuracy has been his decision making. Great choices with the ball and the pick was not on him (Sproles tripped over his blocker).

I missed the first half and was curious how Ertz looked to everyone. I see 2-24 for him and Celek 2-41, with one extra target. Anything worth mentioning beyond that?

kids are an amazing blessing - Kurt is financially sound, his wife and he want a bunch of kids - there are no negatives no matter how you splice

if you don't know the value of children it should your own ignorance

Speaking of Catholic birth control, the Eagles offense was in great rhythm in the first half.

Thank You, Thank You, try the veal

I missed the first half and was curious how Ertz looked to everyone. I see 2-24 for him and Celek 2-41, with one extra target. Anything worth mentioning beyond that?
I hear Celek is investing in new chin straps He got a lil banged up, but hes fine

Ertz looks like he should be plenty good enough to prevent Celek from having a great yr.

I hear Celek is investing in new chin straps He got a lil banged up, but hes fine

Ertz looks like he should be plenty good enough to prevent Celek from having a great yr.
A lot of guys have been predicting Ertz to take the starting gig and have a great year. While I'm very high on Ertz in dynasty, I can't help but wonder if we're a year early on him. Celek is an under-appreciated talent at TE.

What happened to this "no huddle" offense of the Steelers? I've seen run,run,pass,punt on almost every series tonight.
trying not to give too much away. going to see a lot of no huddle come week 1
get the game? :)
no. just figured that is what's happening if they aren't running the No huddle.
that's pretty good for supposedly not getting it :lol:
I'm smart.

The new blocking scheme is working wonders
Seriously, they can't even get the smallest hole open. Bell's seeing 2 opposing jerseys in the backfield the second he takes the handoff... sometimes before.
yeah but Philly is used to flag football I see lots of arms swinging not so much form tackling
While true, there's still no room for Bell to run, eventually the Eagles realize they should grab him.

I think the Refs should be told to speak slower I keep seein em throw flags, and its probably because the players cant understand why theres a foul

Users who are viewing this thread