What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Subscriber Contest is LIVE (1 Viewer)

MY chances appear pretty low as I am 1 point above the cut line with just Forsett(-9) left. Too many mediocre performances this week with no real strong ones.
Everything counts for you now man so things are looking up for you.

-QG
Yeah now I am 1.9 points above the line with everything from Forsett counting certainly no guarantee but looking a lot better. In my main dynasty league I need a good night from Forsett as well.

187.15 - That'll work

Thru 7:

QB: Brady (5), Taylor (1), Palmer (1).

It's Tom Brady's world, we're all just living in it.

RB: Peterson (4), Martin (4), Ivory (4), Hill (3), Mathews (3), Michael (0)

My top 5 backs in a weekly game of Can You Top This? And then there's Christine Michael.

WR: Julio (6), Edelman (5), Landry (5), Beasley (3), Royal (1), Adams (0)

Starting to worry a little about Edelman

TE: Eifert (5), Cameron (3), V Davis (2), Celek (1)

Horrible week at TE- glad to survive Eifert's bye

K: Janikowski (4), Scobee (2), None (1), Bullock (0)

keep on rolling Sea Bass

D: Raiders (3), Saints (3), Chargers (1)

Saints D showing a little life lately

Folks who had Dez and survived should be really solid moving forward. Doubt too many teams that owned Dez survived. I am not in this mix.

I imagine Michael ownership is really high amongst surviving teams.

Folks who had Dez and survived should be really solid moving forward. Doubt too many teams that owned Dez survived. I am not in this mix.

I imagine Michael ownership is really high amongst surviving teams.
One of them but need him as bad as this week. I've used Hurns and Robert Woods last week and both are on bye. I have John Brown and Adams scores to use this week.

Was in 64th place overall before this week. With a 220 point week, guessing I'll be near the top 50. My team has mostly high owned players, but it's working out so far.

QBs - Brady (6 uses) (1716 owners) Bradford (1) (1545)

A lot of people have this combo. With hindsight, wish I downgraded Bradford to Palmer or Dalton, and used that to upgrade CJ Anderson to Bell. Had that locked in a few times, but the week 11 bye of Bell scared me off, and I bought into the Bradford hype.

RBs - Doug Martin (5) (2181), Chris Ivory (4) (1414), Abdullah (2) (1427), Matt Jones (2) (698), C.J. Anderson (1) (729)

Not too bad for my budget position. Anderson was my big bust of the season.

WRs - Julio (5) (2112), Allen Robinson (5) (528), Jarvis Landry (5) (1323), John Brown (4) (1320), Amendola (3!) (855), Wheaton (1) (1462), Royal (1) (1932), Adams (0) (2608), Lockett (0) (863)

I have some unnecessary depth right now at this position, but maybe it will pay off at some point. This, along with TE, is the strength of my team for sure.

TEs - Reed (5) (456), Eifert (4) (1474), Olsen (2) (974)

Love these guys. Hit a home run with Reed.

PKs - Bullock (4*) (375), Scobee (2) (1919), Forbath (1) (284)

* Includes two 0's due to all my kickers being cut at one point. Looks like Forbath might carry my team from here on out.

TDs - Giants (3) (144) Falcons (3) (274) Titans (1) (370)

Looking at my team, my weaknesses are at PK and RB. I usually end up with a RB2 score with a little over 10, and I've never had a RB flex. If Ivory or Martin get injured, I don't stand a chance. The team's strengths are getting a lot out of the two flexes. With the depth at WR and TE, the two flexes are usually pushing 20 points. This was my strategy going into the contest, since I was more confident in my WR and TE predictions, and I also projected the average WR and TE to be worth more points/$ than the average RB. Allen Robinson and Jordan Reed are probably my two biggest difference makers. Hopefully my atrocious kickers don't sink me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Likely where I bow out.

Only have two RB's this week (Peterson, Martin)

Only 4 WR's to net 2 scores (J. Brown, Adams, Royal, Wheaton)

Will need Gronk, Olsen, Rudolph to all come up big

Some interesting numbers...

QB - Only 3 Cam owners remain. :shock: Rodgers down to 98, Peyton 48, and Wilson 42.

RB - Freeman is the highest surviving player in this contest percentage wise at 72.4%. Only 176 own him though. 70 Gurley owners left. No significant names facing extinction.

WR - One sole remaining Kelvin Benjamin owner. 6 Jordy Nelson owners remain. In the getting scarce category, Dez down to 180 (started at 1361), Watkins 51, Evans 104, Jeffrey 32, Green 131, DT 164, OBJ 209, Sanders 108. That list represents about 2/3's of the preseason top 15.

TE - Interesting that Gronk owners are taking a beating only surviving at 33%. Down to 979 from 2968 to start. Say goodbye to Ryan Griffin, we hardly knew you. He's the first contest player to go extinct. Dickson, Amaro, and Toilolo are right on his heels. Big names getting thin…Graham 132, Ertz 35, JT 26, Gates 181,

K - Scobee is still the best surviving kicker at 44.5%. With 2229 remaining owners, there are only more Julio and Doug Martin owners remaining in the contest. With 4002 total entries left, there's a pretty good chance Scobee is on the winning roster. 15 Barth owners left, he's the closest kicker to extinction.

D - Those that paid up for Denver are happy with a 45.8% survival rate. Bills, Rams, and Seahawks were the worst investments. 60 49er owners left making them the smallest club around in the defense category.

13646 started, 4002 remain. 70.7% have been booted. It adds up quickly.

22.5% getting trimmed this week. That's 902 of 4002 remaining. Buf, Jax, Philly, Wash on bye this week which shouldn't have a big impact.

Next week will be carnage. Ari, Balt, Det, Hou, KC, Sea all are off. 800 of 3100 or 25.8% will be trimmed.

Buf, Jax, Philly, Wash on bye this week which shouldn't have a big impact.
Tell that to the 5 4 guys still alive that have Bortles, Taylor, Bradford, and Cousins.

One of them also has Sanchez to round out their QB line. Guess they weren't too worried about anticipating bye weeks

One of them also has Brady...and has only used his score twice so far. Is there a query that can be constructed to determine the roster that contains the most productive fantasy player that has been used the fewest number of times? That one has to be up there.

Buf, Jax, Philly, Wash on bye this week which shouldn't have a big impact.
Tell that to the 5 guys still alive that have Bortles, Taylor, Bradford, and Cousins.

One of them also has Sanchez to round out their QB line. Guess they weren't too worried about anticipating bye weeks

One of them also has Brady...and has only used his score twice so far. Is there a query that can be constructed to determine the roster that contains the most productive fantasy player that has been used the fewest number of times? That one has to be up there.
2,300+ Bradford owners left.

are there points or awards for overall or cumulative rankings??

:confused:
Yeah, I feel like the regular season should count for something. Maybe take your season long average and add that to your total points for weeks 14-16. (says the guy in first place for cumulative scoring...)

QBs - Brady (4) (1711) Dalton (3) (216 owners) Flacco (0) (222)

Probably my strongest position.

RBs - Ingram (7) (923) Matt Jones (4) (694) Ivory (4) (1409) CJ Anderson (0) :bag: :bag: (727) T West (0) (189)

Ingram the only guy with perfect attendance on my team still. Ingram and Ivory are a good core and I need Jones to keep emerging. Oh and somebody needs to pull a Tonya Harding on Ronnie Hillman...

WRs - Julio (6) (2108) J Brown (6) (1315) Megatron (5) (537) Harvin (2) (56) Adams (1) (2601) C Brown (1) (305) Royal (1) (1924) Hawkins (1) (43)

Big 3 guys still carry this situation. Really need some help from the back end here. Ultimately happy with Megatron purchase - the Lions have like nobody else so he has to get fed.

TEs - Eifert (5) (1471) Olsen (4) (972) R Rodgers (3) (906) Chandler (0) (272)

Need Rodgers or Chandler to come up with a wild card week - if I make it late in the contest they could really help

PKs - Gano (4) (320) Janikowski (3) (1582) Scobee (0) (1908)

Scobee = Victory

TDs - Giants (4) (144) Tampa Bay (2) (260) Atlanta (1) (274)

Thought the Giants had potential in this contest but their performance has been unbelievable.

On to Week 8 :excited: - this is the stage where every cut is difficult.

Byes remaining for me:

Week 8: Harvin and Matt Jones

Week 9: Flacco, Megatron, John Brown :unsure:

Week 10: Julio Jones, Falcons

Week 11: Ingram, Baby Hawk, Giants

Permabye: Scobee, possibly Harvin.

Fixed to agree with the Igomatic :)

-QG

Some interesting numbers...

QB - Only 3 Cam owners remain. :shock: Rodgers down to 98, Peyton 48, and Wilson 42.
I think you might be using week 6 ownership numbers. It looks like there is a lone Cam owner left (109094) with 110843 and 112803 falling in week 7.
Crap if that's the case and the numbers weren't updated.

Congrats on being the sole Cam owner. That could be a difference maker down the road.

Somehow my wreck of a team is alive, those WR's will be my waterloo:

[SIZE=medium]QB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Derek Carr[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]OAK[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$7 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]QB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Carson Palmer[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]ARI[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$8 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]QB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Sam Bradford[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]PHI[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$13 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]RB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Lamar Miller[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]MIA[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$24 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]RB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Danny Woodhead[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]SD[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$12 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]RB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Doug Martin[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]TB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$12 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]RB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Jeremy Hill[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]CIN[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$25 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]RB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Cameron Artis-Payne[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]CAR[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$4 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]WR[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Calvin Johnson[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]DET[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$25 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]WR[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Jordan Matthews[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]PHI[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$21 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]WR[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Markus Wheaton[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]PIT[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$5 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]WR[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Davante Adams[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]GB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$9 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]WR[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Brian Quick[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]STL[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$9 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]WR[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Eddie Royal[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]CHI[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$4 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]TE[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Rob Gronkowski[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]NE[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$33 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]TE[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Greg Olsen[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]CAR[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$21 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]PK[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Sebastian Janikowski[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]OAK[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$2 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]PK[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Ryan Succop[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]TEN[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$2 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]PK[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Josh Scobee[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]JAX[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$2 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]DST[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Jacksonville Jaguars[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]JAX[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$4 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]DST[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Indianapolis Colts[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]IND[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]DST[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Chicago Bears[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]CHI[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$3 [/SIZE]

Somehow my wreck of a team is alive, those WR's will be my waterloo:

[SIZE=medium]QB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Derek Carr[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]OAK[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$7 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]QB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Carson Palmer[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]ARI[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$8 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]QB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Sam Bradford[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]PHI[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$13 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]RB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Lamar Miller[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]MIA[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$24 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]RB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Danny Woodhead[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]SD[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$12 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]RB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Doug Martin[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]TB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$12 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]RB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Jeremy Hill[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]CIN[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$25 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]RB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Cameron Artis-Payne[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]CAR[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$4 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]WR[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Calvin Johnson[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]DET[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$25 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]WR[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Jordan Matthews[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]PHI[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$21 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]WR[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Markus Wheaton[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]PIT[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$5 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]WR[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Davante Adams[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]GB[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$9 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]WR[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Brian Quick[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]STL[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$9 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]WR[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Eddie Royal[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]CHI[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$4 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]TE[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Rob Gronkowski[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]NE[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$33 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]TE[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Greg Olsen[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]CAR[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$21 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]PK[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Sebastian Janikowski[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]OAK[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$2 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]PK[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Ryan Succop[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]TEN[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$2 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]PK[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Josh Scobee[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]JAX[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$2 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]DST[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Jacksonville Jaguars[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]JAX[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$4 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]DST[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Indianapolis Colts[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]IND[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]DST[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Chicago Bears[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]CHI[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]$3 [/SIZE]
Very similar to me.

My WRs are trash (getting what I paid for), so I don't see myself making it to the end, but the rest of the team's doing a respectable job. If DeSean comes back and helps me through Nuk's bye, it could be interesting, at least.

Tom Brady $14
Sam Bradford $13
Tyrod Taylor $5

Todd Gurley $22 :thumbup:
Frank Gore $22
Jonathan Stewart $18
Isaiah Crowell $13
Matt Jones $7

DeAndre Hopkins $23
DeSean Jackson $19
Kenny Stills $12
Tavon Austin $3
Aaron Dobson $3
Jaelen Strong $3

Rob Gronkowski $33
Tyler Eifert $9
Ben Watson $3
Scott Chandler $3

Josh Brown $4
Dan Carpenter $3

New England Patriots $8
Arizona Cardinals $7
Atlanta Falcons $3

Still holding on (and generally finishing in the top 25% of so) with a team that I never expected it to make it this far.

Tom Brady is pretty much leading me every week at QB, with Cousins chipping in this week. At RB, I've only used CJ Anderson, Chris Ivory, Doug Martin, and Ameer Abdullah, with Cameron Artis-Payne, Terrance West, and Christine Michael never being used.

At WR, Landry is my only consistent weekly play, although TY Hilton has been used most of the time. Outside of those two, it's a group of random guys stepping up every week (Cooks, DAdams, Wheaton, Royal, Lockett, Philly Brown). Devin Funchess is the only one I've yet to use, but most of the guys have been used only a couple times.

Greg Olsen leads me at TE with Owen Daniels and Ben Watson chipping in occasionally.

I really don't know how I'm still alive and don't have much hope to make it deep, but all of my significant players have already had their bye and I don't have any notable issues in that area, so maybe I can slip through the bye weeks.

This team has limped by for many weeks thanks solely to Brady. Came alive this week and am thrilled to have made it this far. Next year I'm going to pay closer attention to my K and DEF selections.

QB Tom Brady NE $14
QB Kirk Cousins WAS $3

RB Marshawn LynchSEA
RB Lamar Miller MIA $24
RB Darren Sproles PHI $11
RB Fred Jackson BUF $9
RB Christine MichaelSEA

WR Julio Jones ATL $26
WR Brandin Cooks NO $21
WR Allen Hurns JAX $6
WR Devin Funchess CAR $5
WR Davante Adams GB $9
WR Eddie Royal CHI $4
WR Tyler Lockett SEA $3

TE Rob Gronkowski NE $33
TE Greg Olsen CAR $21
TE Jordan Reed WAS $7

PK Dan Bailey DAL $5
PK Blair Walsh MIN $4

DST Kansas City Chiefs $6
DST Minnesota Vikings $5
DST Cleveland Browns $4

Survival rates by roster size from the Igomatic:

Size Count Alive Survival Rate

18 4156 671 16.1%

19 1773 417 23.5%

20 1411 356 25.2%

21 1178 402 34.1%

22 1116 383 34.3%

23 889 326 36.7%

24 746 293 39.3%

25 635 287 45.2%

26 466 226 48.5%

27 360 167 46.4%

28 265 135 50.9%

29 240 138 57.5%

30 399 201 50.4%

For fun here are the roster sizes for the top 100 living entries:

18: 4

19: 5

20: 5

21: 5

22: 15

23: 10

24: 5

25: 8

26: 10

27: 10

28: 12

29: 7

30: 4

-QG

I'm up to 81st in scoring. Still don't like wasting money. I have 6 guys that haven't scored yet. And has the search party found Brian Quick yet?

Pretty happy with my team overall. Abdullah and Hill haven't met my expectations so far but I think they still have good potential as the year goes on. Woodhead and Hurns have been steals for me, two of my better picks. I've cruised through every week so far, with 33 points being my closest cut in week 5.

QB - Brady (4), T. Taylor (2), Fitzpatrick (1)

RB - Peterson (4), J. Hill (3), Abdullah (3), Woodhead (6), Michael (0)

WR - Julio (6), J. Brown (5), D. Adams (0), Hurns (4), Royal (2), Beasley (0), Amendola (3)

TE - Gronkowski (6), Olsen (3), Eifert (4)

K - Janikowski (2), Scobee (2), Succop (3)

DEF - Oakland (5), Tennessee (1), Chicago (1)

Anyone know what the winning team averaged during the playoffs last year? I'm sitting at 211 ppg.

I can't help what iffing myself. What if I had passed on my CJ Anderson/Hill backfield and had instead gone with Bell and Devonta Freeman (which I had at one point). Ugh.

My team is still rocking it, but man, it could've been so much better.

I can't help what iffing myself. What if I had passed on my CJ Anderson/Hill backfield and had instead gone with Bell and Devonta Freeman (which I had at one point). Ugh.

My team is still rocking it, but man, it could've been so much better.
I know the feeling....I swapped out Woodhead and Freeman for Anderson a few days before the deadline because Freeman's preseason injury scared me.

Hey guys, first time checking into the thread so far this year. Noticed I'm one of 13 staffers remaining. I've never made it to the final 500, but with my team trending up over the last couple of weeks, I'm hoping this year is the year.

Tom Brady $14 (4) / Sam Bradford $13 (1) / Tyrod Taylor $5 (1) / Kirk Cousins $3 (1)

I'm usually a big roster guy, and this year was no exception. Ordinarily I'd roll with three QBs, but with Cousins and Taylor only $8 combined, I figured they were worth a shot.

Le'Veon Bell $32 (5) / Chris Ivory $15 (4) / Bishop Sankey $12 (1) / Darren McFadden $11 (4) / Ryan Matthews $8 (3) / Christine Michael $3 (0)

The idea was to grab Le'Veon, one other sure starter on the cheap, (Ivory), and take a bunch of shots at RBBCs hoping to nab the right guy to fill out my flex. Looking like I guessed right in Dallas and Philly, and wrong in Tennessee. (After that big week 1 tease, too...) Add in Ivory's better-than-expected performance and I'm feeling fantastic about my RBs right now.

Calvin Johnson $25 (6) / Torrey Smith $13 (2) / John Brown $12 (6) / Davante Adams $9 (1) / Phillip Dorsett $5 (1) / Cole Beasley $4 (2) / Danny Amendola $3 (3)

Similar to RBs. One top-end stud, a couple of high-floor starters, and a bunch of dart throws. I settled on Calvin because I figured he'd be less-owned than the other big-ticket WRs, but other than Julio, it seems that wasn't really the case. Oh well. I'm glad that I only have to start two a week this year.

Dwayne Allen $12 (1) / Josh Hill $11 (0) / Tyler Eifert $9 (5) / Jordan Reed $7 (5)

I'm really happy with my tight ends overall, but really pissed about that $23 in dead money at the top. Hopefully one or both of them goes bonkers during the playoffs. With just 59 Josh Hill owners remaining, I think he's my lowest-owned player of note.

Matt Prater $4 (3) / Dan Carpenter $3 (3) / Josh Scobee $2 (1)

These are some kickers that I selected.

Cincinnati $5 (2) / Jacksonville $4 (1) / Tennessee $3 (3) / New Orleans $3 (1)

Not really sure why I grabbed four defenses. I think maybe I was thinking that blow-up weeks at defense were bigger than at kicker, so I wanted to maximize my chances at a couple during the playoffs? I forget.

Never made it this far... See how much farther it can go.

QB: Brady (6), Bradford (1)

RB: Peterson (3), Abdullah (4), Woodhead (6), Mathews (4), DRobinson (0), CMike (0)

WR: Julio (5), Megatron (5), AR15 (6), JBrown (4), Adams (0), Funchess (0), Royal (1), Lockett (2), CBrown (1)

TE: Olsen (3), Rodgers (3), Watson (3)

K: Seabass (2), Scobee (2), Succup (3)

DST: MIN (3), SD (2), NOS (2)

just to change it up a bit, I want to look at the players who haven't come close to helping/contributing:

Vereen- my 2nd most expensive back signed as a FA. No idea why NYG continues to run out 3 (now 4) RBs. Would love to see more up tempo with Vereen as the RB

Abdullah- my 3rd most expensive back has ball security issues... only competition for touches is Riddick. Curious to see what the new play calling does

Cooks- my most expensive WR. Was I wrong about him seeing lots of targets... Brees hurt doesn't help, but I think he trusts Snead more right now (was Snead even available?)

DGB- I hate Whiz. Offense needs playmakers. Scored more than 14 pts twice this year?!?

Funchess- Coaches see players in practice every day. When he wasn't named starter Week 1, something was up. Amazing CAR is undefeated. Like him long term.

All but one of these (so far) misses are young players with big upside. Law of averages and all that... I'm guessing one of these players will be a big contributor down the stretch. Betting on Cooks then Abdullah

Raiders I wish it was other way around not rewarding cumlitive at end but rather cut it down to one surviving roster you could have last two weeks determine your ranking for people who cash

Users who are viewing this thread