What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor II Rosters Announced (1 Viewer)

One guy left for e-mail (sandbagger).8/12 are ok with next friday PM, including CC who I think has the toughest setup time of all of us...still waiting to hear from the other 4 (1 of which, I think are last year guys)

Last edited by a moderator:
One guy left for e-mail (sandbagger).8/12 are ok with next friday PM, including CC who I think has the toughest setup time of all of us...still waiting to hear from the other 4 (1 of which, I think are last year guys)
We're doing a draft in the mock board forum and sandbagger mentioned that he's going to be out of town until Monday afternoon.Friday is fine with me...Monday is kinda bad, and Wednesday is out.

Hey Gator, just remember...If I win, it's because Survivor football is mostly skill. If you win again, it's mostly luck. :thumbup:

Make that 10! And all the originals have signed off on it. BostonFred and Sandbagger need to reply that that is ok for them, or replacements will need to be found. (I know sanbagger is away this weekend, and We'll wait on fred as well. I guess a Tuesday PM deadline????)The draft WILL BE next Friday night at 8:30pm. It will be on some draft board (probably MFL), David will sucker...um, I mean pick, a FBG to monitor the proceedings and then be the taskmaster to the draft commentary.Because the draft is fri, the writeups need to be done in a hurry (I'll email the details). If anyone doesn't have the time to do the writeups (and put some thought into them), bow out now. You'll be better off.That's all for now.The defacto commish until Dave picks the FBG....Gator

Make that 10! And all the originals have signed off on it. BostonFred and Sandbagger need to reply that that is ok for them, or replacements will need to be found. (I know sanbagger is away this weekend, and We'll wait on fred as well. I guess a Tuesday PM deadline????)The draft WILL BE next Friday night at 8:30pm. It will be on some draft board (probably MFL), David will sucker...um, I mean pick, a FBG to monitor the proceedings and then be the taskmaster to the draft commentary.Because the draft is fri, the writeups need to be done in a hurry (I'll email the details). If anyone doesn't have the time to do the writeups (and put some thought into them), bow out now. You'll be better off.That's all for now.The defacto commish until Dave picks the FBG....Gator
My last grad school final is the 23rd...so I will definitely be able to get the writeups in before Dodds' deadline of the 30th.

pmed you my e-mail.i was out of town for the weekend like i mentioned earlier, thus my delay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of draft order, how/when are we going to determine that?
Usually, The commish (one of the FBGs) sets up the site and does the random order thing. If it doesn't happen by Wed, we can do Irony dice rolls. Low number gets first pick, etc.Waiting on DD to name a commish.

Users who are viewing this thread