What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Talk About Alcohol (2 Viewers)

How much alcohol do you drink?

• 14+ drinks per week

Votes: 50 14.8%
  • 7-13 drinks per week

Votes: 55 16.3%
  • 3-6 drinks per week

Votes: 62 18.3%
  • 1-2 drinks per week

Votes: 28 8.3%
  • A few drinks a month

Votes: 44 13.0%
  • A few drinks a year

Votes: 32 9.5%
  • Mostly not at all

Votes: 22 6.5%
  • I don't drink at all

Votes: 45 13.3%

• Total voters
Really surprised how cheap cannibis is compared to alcohol. I need to hit the dispensary soon and was looking at what’s in stock. One place had a bag of 200mg gummies on sale for $2.50.

This is crazy for me. This would cost over $100 from an Illinois dispensary. There are occasional sales where it might get in the $80 range or so but that's rare.

Yikes. I live in an illegal state and a 500mg bag of designer gummies is $20-30

I was mistaken - just checked online and 100mg is about $20 at the place we go in Illinois. I haven't been there in over a year and got mixed up.

Just placed a curbside order 11 different 200mg bags of gummies
$87.50. Ill probably just give them a crisp Ben Franklin
That’ll probably last us at least 6 months
We bought some in Illinois a couple years ago and thought nothing of the amount of $$ and the amount we got (you can only buy so much mg at a time). We went to Michigan a year later and were amazed at how much more we got for less money. Company wife works for is based out of Michigan so whenever she goes, she stocks up. (not legal in our state yet)

Yeah it’s great. So many places to choose from too and usually can get a 1st discount. So convenient too (in store, delivery, curbside, Some have a drive thru)

I try to stick to 1 place though unless I find out somewhere has something special. I like to get some of the low dose mints and candies that are like 1-2mg each. Perfect for the wife she only likes a minimal buzz, 5 mg is like her max. I like those too I’ll pop them throughout the night after an initial dose

I'm doing ok, thanks for asking. Sobriety kinda sucks if I'm being honest. Coming up on 3 years since I started.

I gave a crying face but it's better to be honest than not. Congratulations on the three years of work, man. It's not easy, as you point out, and there's no sugarcoating it at times. But good luck to you and best wishes.

I'm doing ok, thanks for asking. Sobriety kinda sucks if I'm being honest. Coming up on 3 years since I started.

I gave a crying face but it's better to be honest than not. Congratulations on the three years of work, man. It's not easy, as you point out, and there's no sugarcoating it at times. But good luck to you and best wishes.
Thanks. It's all good. Overall I'm in a better spot. The positives outweigh the negatives for sure. I just have no social life.

On Friday night and Saturday night, if we go out to a restaurant (which is almost always), I will have 3 drinks. 4 is pushing it, and 2 I kinda feel cheated.

When we get home, it's good if I have zero drinks, but occasionally I will have one or two more. At that point, I am drunk.

I am certainly an alcoholic, but that's more because of how I'm wired, not necessarily defined by my actual alcohol consumption.

On nights when I don't drink, which is 5 out of 7 nights, I always, without exception, feel better in the morning. Better sleep, better upon waking.

I make a lot of rules around when I can't drink. Days of the week, and hours of the day. I won't drink before 6pm or after 11pm, for example. Sunday through Thursday are also off limits.

My wife doesn't drink, at all. I have a young teen daughter, and we're often times hosting sleepovers and driving the kids around to do things. I won't drive if I've had a drink.

It's a struggle to get the balance right. Deep down, I know the answer is to not drink. But I enjoy it, so I do the rules.
You are not an alcoholic.

On Friday night and Saturday night, if we go out to a restaurant (which is almost always), I will have 3 drinks. 4 is pushing it, and 2 I kinda feel cheated.

When we get home, it's good if I have zero drinks, but occasionally I will have one or two more. At that point, I am drunk.

I am certainly an alcoholic, but that's more because of how I'm wired, not necessarily defined by my actual alcohol consumption.

On nights when I don't drink, which is 5 out of 7 nights, I always, without exception, feel better in the morning. Better sleep, better upon waking.

I make a lot of rules around when I can't drink. Days of the week, and hours of the day. I won't drink before 6pm or after 11pm, for example. Sunday through Thursday are also off limits.

My wife doesn't drink, at all. I have a young teen daughter, and we're often times hosting sleepovers and driving the kids around to do things. I won't drive if I've had a drink.

It's a struggle to get the balance right. Deep down, I know the answer is to not drink. But I enjoy it, so I do the rules.
Thanks man. Had some unstated context in that statement, specific to my individual situation.

I've established these rules for myself because if I overdo it, which I have many times (during my college life in particular), I get too drunk. In my twenties I realized that if I wasn't careful, I could easily abuse alcohol and go down a bad path. I have alcoholism in my family history as well.

So when I say I'm an alcoholic, it's more so based on my past abuse and my family history, not necessarily referring to my current consumption habits. I just need to be careful. Should have alluded to that.

Thanks. It's all good. Overall I'm in a better spot. The positives outweigh the negatives for sure. I just have no social life.
It seems there’s more and more events that advertise as alcohol free and, as even this thread shows, a movement away from heavy or any alcohol use generally.

Hopefully that helps with the social life thing - but I can understand what you’re saying based on my group of friends.

Thanks man. Had some unstated context in that statement, specific to my individual situation.

I've established these rules for myself because if I overdo it, which I have many times (during my college life in particular), I get too drunk. In my twenties I realized that if I wasn't careful, I could easily abuse alcohol and go down a bad path. I have alcoholism in my family history as well.

So when I say I'm an alcoholic, it's more so based on my past abuse and my family history, not necessarily referring to my current consumption habits. I just need to be careful. Should have alluded to that.
I kind of picked up on that, but understanding moderation and having self awareness doesn’t make you an alcoholic. It’s the opposite actually.

It seems there’s more and more events that advertise as alcohol free and, as even this thread shows, a movement away from heavy or any alcohol use generally.

Hopefully that helps with the social life thing - but I can understand what you’re saying based on my group of friends.
Yeah, my therapist tried to get me into the Phoenix Project, which is a sober activity group. Rock climbing, yoga, basketball, meet ups, etc. It doesn't jibe with my schedule very often.

It's more about my social anxiety and introversion that I masked with booze for so many years. That's another layer of the onion I'm trying to peel.

Not too mention my friend group feels like they have to treat me with kid gloves so those invites are fewer and farther between.

Again it's all good. My "sobriety kinda sucks" comment was a moment of self pity. Super Bowl weekend is a tough one for me.

Sorry, back on topic...

Yeah, my therapist tried to get me into the Phoenix Project, which is a sober activity group. Rock climbing, yoga, basketball, meet ups, etc. It doesn't jibe with my schedule very often.

It's more about my social anxiety and introversion that I masked with booze for so many years. That's another layer of the onion I'm trying to peel.

Not too mention my friend group feels like they have to treat me with kid gloves so those invites are fewer and farther between.

Again it's all good. My "sobriety kinda sucks" comment was a moment of self pity. Super Bowl weekend is a tough one for me.

Sorry, back on topic...
What you’ve accomplished is incredible. Do not get discouraged.

14+ is the max option? Yikes.
What do you think is a better number?

Only 1/6 of those who responded chose that many, the third most common response in the poll. And it’s the cut-off for heavy drinking, per CDC.
I would have thought a more realistic number for the max category would have been 40+.

A 6 pack a day is fairly common among those who drink. Or 2-4 Sun-Thur and 25 between Fri-Sat.

Maybe I just know too many work hard play hard types. Or maybe I just know too many alcoholics.

This thread has been an eye opener for me. I spent most of the last 20 years averaging a 6 pack of IPAs daily or 3 750ml bottles of bourbon a week and that seemed normal, higher than the average person but still normal for a drinker.

Fortunately "Dry January" 2023 turned into "Dry Indefinitely*" so my body has had some time to recover.

* still drank on 4-5 occasions last summer but not a drop since July

Well I came back with a bang.

Thursday - 3 beers
Friday - 3 beers
Saturday - played in a super bowl disc golf scramble and then went to PDX winter lights festival
  • 4 beers
  • 1 cider
  • margarita
  • manhattan
  • 1 beer
Sunday - only 1 cocktail for the superbowl

:oldunsure:

Glad to see you around, GB. Hang in there.

:wub:

Really surprised how cheap cannibis is compared to alcohol. I need to hit the dispensary soon and was looking at what’s in stock. One place had a bag of 200mg gummies on sale for $2.50. Usually I’ll cut them into 5 to 10 mg so that would last me weeks. Granted most bags are $10-$15 but if you’re not picky there are always deals. Compared to a 12 pack of claws for $15 might last a week

Or hell if I’m going to a concert or sporting event let’s see I can pop a $0.25 gummy or spend $50 on 3 drinks at the venue (granted I usually do both)

I wish it was legal in Georgia - sucks and my wife is down but not until it’s legal. :kicksrock:
Move imo

14+ is the max option? Yikes.
What do you think is a better number?

Only 1/6 of those who responded chose that many, the third most common response in the poll. And it’s the cut-off for heavy drinking, per CDC.
I would have thought a more realistic number for the max category would have been 40+.

A 6 pack a day is fairly common among those who drink. Or 2-4 Sun-Thur and 25 between Fri-Sat.

Maybe I just know too many work hard play hard types. Or maybe I just know too many alcoholics.

This thread has been an eye opener for me. I spent most of the last 20 years averaging a 6 pack of IPAs daily or 3 750ml bottles of bourbon a week and that seemed normal, higher than the average person but still normal for a drinker.

Fortunately "Dry January" 2023 turned into "Dry Indefinitely*" so my body has had some time to recover.

* still drank on 4-5 occasions last summer but not a drop since July
40+ seems quite high to me, as does a 6-pack a day, or case over the weekend.

Until 75 Hard, I never consumed that much fluid in a day, much less alcohol in a sitting.

Among alcoholics that need hospitalization, seems like a fifth of vodka most days is the culprit.

Regardless, good luck maintaining your new normal.

I’m similar to Grace Under Pressure in how I handle alcohol. My dad’s side of the family has a very bad history of alcoholism. I myself drank myself out of college in the early 90s and have a sketchy memory of a few years after (I attended every party and drinking event for probably 2 years straight).

Anyway, I’m max 2 to 3 beers a week only if I’m out with friends. Otherwise I basically don’t drink, even though I want to.

Mostly gave up drinking for cannabis a year or two ago. Now, post-surgery, alcohol consumption is way low for me.

I have a bit of edible most nights of the week. I might drink once or twice a month.

Had a bad experience with gummy's. A buddy in my golf league gave me a couple of cubes as I wanted to try it. I had only smoked weed a few times and that was in my early 20s so i kinda forgot what it was like.

My daughter always has a big Kentucky Derby party. They have a finished garage/sports bar at their house with TVs and people gather outside for an all day party more than the actual race. It is usually 40+ people with a good mix of ages.

People were arriving around 3 and she lives 20 minutes from us. I did not want to start drinking early so i thought this would be a great time to try a gummy. Without telling my wife or anyone I take it on the way there, pull up and really don`t feel anything. About 30 minutes later it is hitting me, 45 minutes later I am stoned out of my mind. I put sunglasses on and am trying to mingle but it is impossible..my wife says "What is wrong with you..you are acting strange"

Now I am getting paranoid as I am way too high. With so many people there I act like I am going inside to the bathroom, go in the back door, walk out the front door and go sit in the car by myself. In a party setting nobody knows who is there, who is coming and going so it was easy to disappear for awhile.

I am so buzzed and paranoid my mind is thinking did my buddy give me a LSD gummy?? I hated being that high but could do nothing about it.

Took about an hour to level off to the point I could actually slip back in and with everyone drinking be able to mingle a little.

I go to golf the next week and tell my buddy what happened and he says "You did not take the whole cube did you? I said start slow with a quarter or half" I said "I don`t remember you saying that"

Can`t bring myself to ever try it again.

Mostly gave up drinking for cannabis a year or two ago. Now, post-surgery, alcohol consumption is way low for me.

I have a bit of edible most nights of the week. I might drink once or twice a month.

Had a bad experience with gummy's. A buddy in my golf league gave me a couple of cubes as I wanted to try it. I had only smoked weed a few times and that was in my early 20s so i kinda forgot what it was like.

My daughter always has a big Kentucky Derby party. They have a finished garage/sports bar at their house with TVs and people gather outside for an all day party more than the actual race. It is usually 40+ people with a good mix of ages.

People were arriving around 3 and she lives 20 minutes from us. I did not want to start drinking early so i thought this would be a great time to try a gummy. Without telling my wife or anyone I take it on the way there, pull up and really don`t feel anything. About 30 minutes later it is hitting me, 45 minutes later I am stoned out of my mind. I put sunglasses on and am trying to mingle but it is impossible..my wife says "What is wrong with you..you are acting strange"

Now I am getting paranoid as I am way too high. With so many people there I act like I am going inside to the bathroom, go in the back door, walk out the front door and go sit in the car by myself. In a party setting nobody knows who is there, who is coming and going so it was easy to disappear for awhile.

I am so buzzed and paranoid my mind is thinking did my buddy give me a LSD gummy?? I hated being that high but could do nothing about it.

Took about an hour to level off to the point I could actually slip back in and with everyone drinking be able to mingle a little.

I go to golf the next week and tell my buddy what happened and he says "You did not take the whole cube did you? I said start slow with a quarter or half" I said "I don`t remember you saying that"

Can`t bring myself to ever try it again.
:lmao: reminds me of my first gummy. Was on a guys' golf trip in Nevada shortly after it became legal. One guy bought a bag and as we're waiting for the bus to the course on the first day he offers them out and I take one and eat it. I have never had marijuana before other than a rare contact high from being around people smoking it. I have four days to myself without any responsibilities so seems like a great opportunity to try an edible for the first time.

He doesn't say anything at the time he gives me the gummy. However, when he gets on the bus he fires off a warning that they are a strong 20 mgs and nobody should eat the whole thing. I turned to my buddy and my brother-in-law, mortified, and go "I ate the whole thing."

We arrive at the course about 45 minutes later and it's really kicking in during warmups. I'm trying to chip and putt but my mind is going other places. I recall at one point going back and having a seemingly real conversation with the guys on my college sophomore year dorm. When we go to head out to our holes (shotgun start) I distinctly recall driving and seriously contemplating just going to hide behind a tree.

I have little to no memory of the first nine holes. I apparently played okay but I legitimately had no clue what my score was each hole. It was so bad my brother-in-law just took over scoring. I think I had a four putt and a double-hit in there somewhere. My playing partner still jokes to this day that he asked me to tell him the break after I hit a putt and I just turned to him and told him I had no idea what he was talking about.

The above all said, I would still suggest trying a portion of one again. I've found that 5 mgs of a good gummy doesn't cause the mind to wander and it feels similar to a couple glasses of wine. I'm not social on them, but it's perfect for watching TV when I want to save my body from the alcohol.

Last edited:
The above all said, I would still suggest trying a portion of one again. I've found that 5 mgs of a good gummy doesn't cause the mind to wander and it feels similar to a couple glasses of wine. I'm not social on them, but it's perfect for watching TV when I want to save my body from the alcohol.
A 5 mg sparkling THC beverage is a good choice to sip on while just chilling. Just don't be tempted to add a coupe shots of whiskey or vodka to the drink.

Reactions: Zow
Genuine question - to the edibles/gummy/THC crowd:

What kind of work do you guys do? I'm random drug-tested for work 2-4 times per year, which is probably the only reason why I haven't tried anything in this realm. Is it ignorant for me to assume you guys don't have to deal with that in your employment? That's the only thing I can think of when I read these posts...

What kind of work do you guys do? I'm random drug-tested for work 2-4 times per year, which is probably the only reason why I haven't tried anything in this realm. Is it ignorant for me to assume you guys don't have to deal with that in your employment? That's the only thing I can think of when I read these posts...
Not drug tested at my work. What a dumb policy anyway

Also - are you sure they would test for what is a legal substance in like half the country?

Also - are you sure they would test for what is a legal substance in like half the country?
only legal for medicinal use in my state - should have mentioned that. And yes, nuclear plant so they test for everything...

My current job (IT) didn’t even drug test me during my onboarding. It’s legal in my state (MN) and I’d be stunned if weed was even tested for anymore except for maybe someone operating heavy equipment is something like that.

Yeah, it's been 20+ years for me and never a drug test. A mix of big corporations and smaller companies. I'd say most employers don't test but we aren't trying to split the atom either.

I wondered the same. Even if it’s decriminalized some places, I believe possession is still a federal crime.

Not worried about the feds performing random shake-downs, but whatever risk exists isn’t worth losing my career.

I have one acquaintance, a physician, who was busted for edibles in a Japanese airport. I don’t know all the details, but that incident limited his future employment options IIRC - there are standard questions about illegal activity, other than traffic violations, in all hospital credentialing applications.

I hope the US government catches up to more progressive states at some point. I’m definitely interested in trying edible cannabis, along with psychadelics, once my mind or body fails, making life less enjoyable. Until then, the risk is prohibitive.

One other question I have - how does the cannabis high differ from alcohol?

I'm a lawyer in a state where it's legal. There's actually an ethics opinion that it's okay ethically despite it still being unlawful under federal law. I'm not drug tested. Obviously if I got a DUI that'd be disastrous for me, so I'm very careful as to ensure that I'm not driving with any active THC in my system and I fortunately have had training on the half-life of active THC and when it breaks down to carboxy-THC.

There are varying sorts of highs depending on the strain and whether it's smoked or its an edible. The former tends to give you more of a mind high whereas the edible tends to provide more of a body high.

Also, at least in my experience, the level of mgs makes a huge difference. For me, if I take over 10 mgs, the high is way too intense, my mind will wander places (see my example above about mentally going back to my college dorm and truly feeling like I was there). I would not be able to focus on simple tasks such as following a TV show, carrying a conversation, etc. It's frankly too intense, too much of a loss of control, and I don't enjoy it. In comparison,

But, with the right dose (5-10 mgs for me), the high is much more of a relaxing high than alcohol and it includes my body. I haven't taken much prescription medication in my life, but I was briefly prescribed a muscle relaxer (Flexeril) after a sports injury and it probably compares most to that (though not as strong). In contrast, an alcohol high tends to give me more energy and endorphins but can quickly switch to a headache or a more intense feeling of lethargy.

There are varying sorts of highs depending on the strain and whether it's smoked or its an edible. The former tends to give you more of a mind high whereas the edible tends to provide more of a body high.

Also, at least in my experience, the level of mgs makes a huge difference. For me, if I take over 10 mgs, the high is way too intense, my mind will wander places (see my example above about mentally going back to my college dorm and truly feeling like I was there). I would not be able to focus on simple tasks such as following a TV show, carrying a conversation, etc. It's frankly too intense, too much of a loss of control, and I don't enjoy it. In comparison,

But, with the right dose (5-10 mgs for me), the high is much more of a relaxing high than alcohol and it includes my body. I haven't taken much prescription medication in my life, but I was briefly prescribed a muscle relaxer (Flexeril) after a sports injury and it probably compares most to that (though not as strong). In contrast, an alcohol high tends to give me more energy and endorphins but can quickly switch to a headache or a more intense feeling of lethargy.

200mg barely moves the needle for me. It really depends on the person but these girlie man dosages give me a chuckle :wink:

200mg barely moves the needle for me. It really depends on the person but these girlie man dosages give me a chuckle :wink:
200mgs!?

I couldn't even imagine.

200mgs!?

I couldn't even imagine.

Funny thing is that I'm not a stoner or heavy smoker so it's not a tolerance thing. The edibles just don't work on me. I gave up a while back wasting my money. These 50-100mg offerings are really just like popping a mint for me

200mgs!?

I couldn't even imagine.

Funny thing is that I'm not a stoner or heavy smoker so it's not a tolerance thing. The edibles just don't work on me. I gave up a while back wasting my money. These 50-100mg offerings are really just like popping a mint for me
I'd literally be on the floor with 50-100 mgs. So weird that they affect people differently.

only legal for medicinal use in my state - should have mentioned that. And yes, nuclear plant so they test for everything...
Government employees cannot use weed even if it is legal in the state you reside in.

I was out at a friends birthday party a few years back and one of the girls there had some gummies. I was never a big weed guy but I've smoked a joint here and there and thought "why not?" She reassured me that she takes them every day and there's no worries. Her taking them every day probably should have been my clue that her tolerance and mine would be quite different. I don't know how many mgs they were but I do know I forgot how to walk and was convinced everyone at the table was speaking a different language.

I eventually made my way out of the bar, flagged down a white honda civic who offered to drive me home for $20. Admittedly, this wasn't the first time I'd jumped in a random car for a ride home, it was a pretty lucrative market for some people before Uber came to town so it felt safe enough to high as heck me at the time I guess. He did take me home and everything was fine.

I've run the whole range in terms of weed opinions and experiences I guess. In high school I was pretty against it, I thought most of the people who used it were deadbeats and losers and with the benefit of 20+ years passing, most of those folks are... still not the most productive members of society but I don't think it's the weed, probably just the people who were drawn at a young age back then were maybe more susceptible to having other issues and pressures.

And now, I probably have 2-3 10mg THC drinks a week, mostly as a substitute for alcohol but I won't lie, I mix the two regularly - I don't get hammered and then start using the THC or vise versa but on a Friday night I may have a beer or two after work, then come home, have a thc drink and continue to have a light beer or two over the rest of the evening (my brewery makes a 2.5% IPA that's great for this and sour beers pair really well with weed - it's very common in the craft beer industry in my experience). I've probably consumed more THC in the last 6 months than I did in the 40 years before.

I view it as a step up from my past days of coming home and having five more IPAs after those first two beers, at least calorie wise. I suppose I could be a well adjusted human who doesn't feel the need to constantly alter his own state but you know... My wife doesn't really drink alcohol aside from half a glass of wine every couple weeks but she'll eat some gummies most weekends.

The drug testing/prohibition angle is kind of hilarious to me, we have weed stores on almost every corner. There are two within a ten minute walk from my house. Obviously different countries, cultures, attitudes etc...

I'm a lawyer in a state where it's legal. There's actually an ethics opinion that it's okay ethically despite it still being unlawful under federal law. I'm not drug tested. Obviously if I got a DUI that'd be disastrous for me, so I'm very careful as to ensure that I'm not driving with any active THC in my system and I fortunately have had training on the half-life of active THC and when it breaks down to carboxy-THC.
Yes...I'm not sure how any thinks going home and smoking a joint or eating an edible is any way shape or form different than going home and doing shots or drinking a six pack.

200mgs!?

I couldn't even imagine.

I'd literally be on the floor with 50-100 mgs. So weird that they affect people differently.
Same. I literally get too high with 5 to 10gm. But I can smoke all day and be fine.

I was under the impression THC is detectable for a while in urine - at least 3 days, and up to a month for habitual users. Obviously, you’re not intoxicated that whole time, but how long after use do you wait to drive?

I was under the impression THC is detectable for a while in urine - at least 3 days, and up to a month for habitual users. Obviously, you’re not intoxicated that whole time, but how long after use do you wait to drive?
@Zow as your council, i recommend not answering this question.

That’s helpful. Doesn’t sound very interesting to me. I’ll probably try it one day, but don’t really feel a need to relax more, despite *ahem* being told I should do so, both here and irl.

I’m looking more for an altered awareness, or heightened experience, as opposed to just chilling out. I’d rather exercise to exhaustion to achieve the latter.

Depends on the mgs but my short answer is that I'm not driving until the next day.

THC is detectable in urine (and for a very long time via hair) so long because its metabolite, carboxy-THC lingers for so long. But, tests have determine that carboxy-THC is not longer impairing to the individual and laws have fortunately caught up to this.

The DUI laws in my state ten years ago led me to advise anybody who ingests THC to never drive (because it was a DUI to drive with even the metabolite in one's system). Thankfully, those same laws have progressed since then since a number of us were pointing out the problems with the old law once medical marijuana became legal.

I thought too much about this question because it's hard for me to explain. So speaking for just myself and as someone who hasn't used either in months, but is experienced with problematic levels of both in the past..

At low doses they are similar, but alcohol doesn't last long at low doses. THC does. By similar its that both can bring on a little missing or extra happiness, feeling of well-being, and relaxation. With alcohol more is required to keep that going, but more leads someplace different. I like the little high I get from drinking one strong IPA or a couple glasses of wine. But it's fleeting and leaves you wanting more. THC can be a little like that, but the good feeling can last well over an hour from a single hit, pull on a vape, small dose gummy, or beverage. When it fades a little more leads to the same place.

I’m looking more for an altered awareness, or heightened experience, as opposed to just chilling out. I’d rather exercise to exhaustion to achieve the latter.

THC is the winner here by a landslide. Alcohol at higher doses than I described above dulls the senses, creates inhibition, basic fun drunkenness. THC stokes creativity, introspection, heightens and alters awareness.

I forgot my ID today at the grocery store so I figured what the heck, time to try some of this NA beer.

Nope, apparently you still need an ID to buy it. Weird.

Government employees cannot use weed even if it is legal in the state you reside in.

Oh ho ho. That might be legally correct but not true at all

Users who are viewing this thread