What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tampa Bay at Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Oy, my Bucs. Please let Glennon get some experience as we fail, yet again.

FFB wise, Rainey should get some great garbage time before the half.

I'm so glad I was eager to throw a bunch of Bobby Rainey fanduel leagues in right before kickoff. On pace for about 1 point

This is probably bad for Steven Jackson owners. If they score another couple TDs, he might watch the second half with Rodgers and Freeman carrying the load.
This is my big worry... that by the 3rd quarter Ryan and Jackson are going to be watching on the sidelines when it's like 35-0.

I will say this...sometimes it is not good to go up by three scores in the first quarter. If the other team gets momentum back, there is a long road. Case in point is the Packers game last week.

Mike Smith grinning from ear to ear cause he just realized he gets to play this high school team one more time this season.

Get Glennon warming up...oh wait, Lovie isn't smart enough to make a big decision, saw the same crap in Chicago.....good luck anyone with Tampa players

Jim Nantz just used the word "incredible" to describe a Thursday night game. He obviously hasn't seen many of these.

Well...28 - 0 here we come!!! Lets hope that after last year's humiliating season, the Falcons will want to lay 50 points on them.

Holy #### did I make the wrong call on starting Rainey tonight. I jumped on board the Rainey Trainey not realizing it was off the tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread