What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tampa Bay at Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Devin Hester and Atlanta defense score touchdowns. That'll be great news for the tens of FF owners across the country who started them.

I should have went with my gut and ignored Rainey on TNF. One or both teams ALWAYS plays terrible football.

When does Lovie go to Glennon? His numbers last year were better than a lot of people, including me, gave him credit for.

Tampa Bay's largest gain on offense was almost a McCown scramble, until a holding flag. That's all you need to know about this game.

When does Lovie go to Glennon? His numbers last year were better than a lot of people, including me, gave him credit for.
I I didn't understand when they went away from Glennon this off-season.

He had a solid year and was showing growth. Why move him to the bench for a couple of year stop-gap journeyman?

Odd decision.

Id be buying this if this was carolina or seattle but falcons d is mediocre at best. This is reallly really bad like... Bad. Tampas offense is putrid.

Wow....let's just soak this in...a true a$$ whipping....I wonder if Mike Smith had Lovie go out to the parking lot before the game to pick out a switch.

I can't recall the last time I saw this bad of a complete stomping on both sides of the ball... anyone?

Good thing there's an entertaining college game on. Watched this for a minute, just in time to see ATL make it 28-0. What a snoozefest.

Users who are viewing this thread