What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE Jelani Woods, IND (1 Viewer)

ive seen him surprisingly high on some dynasty rankings.

The potential alone he should have a decent ranking. Is a monster physically without much talent in front of him and in my opinion colts are going to be a good offense with Richardson at the helm
I have him, and I like him, but Richardson's passing ability is not why. I think Richardson will be a scattershot arm but jelani is a big athletic target who doesn't need a perfectly accurate pass to make plays

ive seen him surprisingly high on some dynasty rankings.

The potential alone he should have a decent ranking. Is a monster physically without much talent in front of him and in my opinion colts are going to be a good offense with Richardson at the helm
I have him, and I like him, but Richardson's passing ability is not why. I think Richardson will be a scattershot arm but jelani is a big athletic target who doesn't need a perfectly accurate pass to make plays
I'm saying I think the whole offense is going to be better with a more dynamic quarterback then*checks notes* a washed up Matt Ryan. The colts have weapons at all positions this year.

The Indianapolis Star reports Jelani Woods is the most likely Colts tight end to take on the Dallas Goedert role in head coach Shane Steichen's offense.

"Woods is the only Indianapolis tight end who’s shown he has the athleticism to stretch the field the way Goedert can," the Star reported. Woods will compete with six other Indy tight ends this summer, with the team likely to keep three tight ends to start the season. A 2022 third-round pick, Woods as a rookie caught 25 of 40 targets for 312 yards and three touchdowns. He averaged 12.5 yards per catch and had an average depth of target of 10.7 yards. Like most rookie tight ends, Woods said he struggled to pick up the multiple roles he had to learn in last year's offense. Woods profiles as a fine late-round dart throw who should at least have a chance to run consistent routes in Steichen's offense.
RELATED:
SOURCE: IndyStar.com
Jun 13, 2023 at 11:36 AM ET

Users who are viewing this thread