What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tebow to the Rams? (1 Viewer)

Zimm

Footballguy
It seems that the deal with the Jets has fallen through and Tebow could be headed to the Rams? That is a bit of a shocker to me.

Barring injury to Bradford, The Tebow thread will officially be dead as will his career, if he goes to the Rams. Bradford is the unquestioned starter regardless of how bad he was with McDaniels.

'FavreCo said:
Barring injury to Bradford, The Tebow thread will officially be dead as will his career, if he goes to the Rams. Bradford is the unquestioned starter regardless of how bad he was with McDaniels.
:lmao:I'm not arguing this but you're about as unbiased as Elway

'FavreCo said:
Moreso. Elway's a rookie. The Tebow is total garbage when it comes to being an NFL QB. Elway knows it but won't say it. Right now he's thinking, 'WTF, I can't get rid of this hack'.

Will someone take this turd off of Elway's hands? He's a freakin HOF QB. He deserves some respect.

My insider up here in Wisconsin says Green Bay is still interested if Denver is willing to send Green Bay a 5th round pick to take him off their hands.

'FavreCo said:
Moreso. Elway's a rookie. The Tebow is total garbage when it comes to being an NFL QB. Elway knows it but won't say it. Right now he's thinking, 'WTF, I can't get rid of this hack'.
FWIW, Bradford's proven himself to be a player at a level just a slight notch above "garbage".

'FavreCo said:
FWIW, Bradford's proven himself to be a player at a level just a slight notch above "garbage".
I'll agree if he doesn't show tremendous improvement this year. Right now, I think McDaniels was problem #1 in STL. His 1st year was pretty good and with McD, he stunk.

Users who are viewing this thread