What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Chicago (1 Viewer)

Bears are just completely inept. Called last timeout with 2:06 left on the clock after stopping Tennessee on third down. 

Announcers didn't even mention it.

Bears are just completely inept. Called last timeout with 2:06 left on the clock after stopping Tennessee on third down. 

Announcers didn't even mention it.

free play then 2 minute warning

what's wrong with that?

Hard to believe that, coming into this game, Titans fans optimism was based on "Barkley isn't good enough".  Wrong.  Barkley isn't the Bears problem.

Incredible.  It's unreal to me that a group of guys with that many easy drops can be considered NFL caliber players.  It makes no sense that those guys are even on a roster.

Looked like Cox did live, nice job by Barkley slipping it in there. Thompson should have had that

If you gave Barkley the yardage for pass interference penalties and simple (and I mean SIMPLE) drops by his WRS, he'd have about 600 yards and 5 or 6 TDs today

I've always liked Wilson Bears- one of those "why aren't you better by now?" type young potential WRs

Said this before the game started...edited as the game started

He was impressive today. 8 catches and over 100 yards receiving.

This is a free agent I want for the Titans. 

He's been injured and 2016 was the first year he even made over a mil in the NFL. I doubt he's even expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Titans are on a bye then brutal back to back of Broncos and Chiefs

I think they have to win one

Said this before the game started...edited as the game started

He was impressive today. 8 catches and over 100 yards receiving.

This is a free agent I want for the Titans. 

He's been injured and 2016 was the first year he even made over a mil in the NFL. I doubt he's even expensive.
You don't.  He's not that good.  Been waiting on him to play well for years and it's never happened,  outside of a few games.  He's always hurt,  anyway. 

You don't.  He's not that good.  Been waiting on him to play well for years and it's never happened,  outside of a few games.  He's always hurt,  anyway. 
That's what was said about Fred Taylor too. But off the top of my head I cannot remember a WR with that label and a later resurgence, so

flapgreen said:
This Justin Hunter fan likes him :-) 

Titans could go into next offseason with just Matthews and Sharpe under contract

I don't want four rookies.

They aren't big spenders. He's about a reasonable target.

MAYBE they go after a name like Jeffery(curiously on same team, but a common FA mentioned) but I don't think so.

I imagine another Harry Douglas Nate Washington veteran type, Wilson and two rooks.

This Justin Hunter fan likes him :-) 

Titans could go into next offseason with just Matthews and Sharpe under contract

I don't want four rookies.

They aren't big spenders. He's about a reasonable target.

MAYBE they go after a name like Jeffery(curiously on same team, but a common FA mentioned) but I don't think so.

I imagine another Harry Douglas Nate Washington veteran type, Wilson and two rooks.
If he wasn't injured so much,  it wouldn't be a bad signing. 

Users who are viewing this thread