What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texans at Jets (1 Viewer)

The rules should be set up so a play like that it's intentional grounding if you don't get the ball near a receiver.

Its great and all the Jets keep going 3 and out but i need some sacks and INt's

Lets go Texans D!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Right tackle Derek Newton completely whiffed on his block. Good play by Foster to avoid the defender in the backfield.

The rules should be set up so a play like that it's intentional grounding if you don't get the ball near a receiver.
I see what you did there.
Heh... actually, nah, I wasn't implying it was intentional grounding. I think it was ruled the defender affected the throw in which case it doesn't have to get near a receiver.But I think if you're in the grasp when you try to throw the ball, it should have to get to a receiver so you can't just dump it like that and get away with it. He actually threw it into his lineman's shoulder.

See that kid say "FINALLY!!!" after the 3rd down incompletion? LOL... poor kid, born a Jets fan.

Users who are viewing this thread