What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texas Rangers Guys (1 Viewer)

ragincajun

Footballguy
I am taking my two boys to see their first MLB game July 30th to see the Rangers vs the Mariners.  Any tips on where to sit? The Wife's only requirements are a good view and an aisle or close to an aisle seat.  I have never been to that park so I know nothing about it.  Any other tips?  Should I buy a parking pass?

I've been a bad fan and haven't made it out to a game at the new park yet. Second vaccine last week, so planning on going after the two weeks.

Friends that have gone, have said there literally isn't a bad seat in the park. All depends on what vantage point you want to see the game from. I would recommend the parking pass at time of buying the tickets. I think it's still $20 and it makes finding a close spot in the maze of lot around GLiF and JerryWorld easier to travel.

I will try and update if I hear of anything special or when I make it out there.

Thanks!  I have a goal to visit all of the parks with my boys so I want their first experience to be memorable.  The Wife just wants a good view and an aisle if possible.  I am thinking about midway up along 1st or 3rd a bit behind the bag if that makes sense.  Thanks for the parking pass tip!

If you have trouble finding tickets you like, I can see if I can get in contact with some buddies in syndicates where they have split season tickets over a large group to get better pricing.  They are always looking to unload games mid week at super low levels, at least for the moment.  Once kids are out of school that might change.

There are few worse experinces than sitting in the sun (3rd base line?) at a Rangers game in the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread