What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Audible LIVE! 10/11/2012 (1 Viewer)

I could use some good decision-making here on my RB situation: I have Murray, LeShoure, Spiller, and Ballard. I pretty much have to go with Murray in the RB1 slot, but which of the next three should vie for the RB2 position? I'm leaning toward Ballard only because the Jets DEF has been really generous vs. the run. And with Luck stretching the field and throwing it 40+ times a game, there might be some interior gains to be had (esp. on play-action and draws). I know you guys really like LeShoure, but is this the week that Ballard might be a better spot start?

Thanks!

What factors are keeping Brandon Lloyd down? Can and will he ever truly emerge this season?
I know you aren't asking me, but this situation is interesting to me, as well. Here's the way I see it: Brandon Lloyd ranks in the top 20 in targets. Lloyd's been targeted more than Roddy White and Calvin Johnson. But he isn't scoring TDs like we thought he would. When you have a player that is talented, plays on a prolific offense, and gets targeted regularly, low TD numbers are a bit of an anomaly. I can't help but think that Lloyd's targets will start to produce TDs sooner rather than later.Lloyd gets a tough matchup vs. these big Seattle CBs, but look at New England's remaining schedule: New YorkSt. LouisBuffaloIndianapolisNew YorkMiamiHoustonSan FranciscoJacksonville Miami I think New England will be able to pass at will vs. a lot of these teams, and I expect Lloyd to put up big numbers.

I have a Kendall Wright question:

I know that Wright doesn't have the same pedigree as many of his young NFL colleagues. But he's heavily targeted each week, and has produced either a TD or multiple catches every single week. Does Wright have a shot at continuing this production in the future? And can he do it vs. Pittsburgh tonight?

Do we sell the RBs with bad SOS the rest of the year?

For example Lynch comes to mind with SF twice, Min, Chi, Ari. Mia

Leshoure: Chi, Sea, Min

Hi guys, what's up?

I unfortunately own RB Chris Johnson in a non-ppr keeper league with 8 starters and only 6 bench slots. We can keep four guys for next season. Johnson is unstartable at this point but even worse, blocks my bench as well. I don't want to drop him as he is (or was until this season) a potential keeper. Talk me into hanging on to him as he is a starting RB after all, please.

Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Truly Yours

which RBs to target trading for, with great playoff schedules? thinking of trading Lynch for DMC, Charles, Mathews...

Jumping on a current board topic, Wes Welker seems to be very polarizing the year. He has been a WR1 while Edelman and Hernandez have been out, but Hernandez will be back very soon according to reports. Compounding this is his early season usage (lack of), contract stuff, recent tweets...

Is Welker a sell high? What could you reasonably target in return?

What are your thoughts on the Broncos defense going forward? They haven't done much yet, but they've played a tough schedule with games against three of the strongest teams in the league (Falcons, Texans, Patriots). Going forward their schedule gets much easier. Do you think the defense is good enough to take advantage of the schedule and put up some fantasy points for us?

Thanks guys, love the show!

I was thinking of Dez Bryant this morning in the shower(no,not like that) and it made me think of Vince Young. Young is very gifted physically but is functionally illiterate, which makes it difficult to be a consistent performer at QB. Now reports are that he is broke already, even though he had, I believe, $26 million in guaranteed money only a few years ago. Makes me a little upset how he was pushed along through school with nobody taking the time to give him basic life skills. As you can see, just pushing athletes through to that multi-million dollar contract doesn't really do them any favors. It's exploitation, really.

Is this going to be the Dez Bryant story as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys think Brandon Bolden has a starting future in this league? Is he a hold in dynasty or should I trade him to someone who is hard up during the bye weeks for a future draft pick?

Users who are viewing this thread