What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Audible Roundtable LIVE! - 12/16/10 - 10pm ET (1 Viewer)

Give some comfort to those of us who have put VJax in our lineup hoping for the best and ignoring the naysayers who look to VJax to come up with a "mystery" injury to give AJ Smith an early lump of coal.

It's starting to feel a lot like PLAYOFFSmas...

1. Play the match-ups or bench a stud? Big Ben has been lackluster as of late and gets a very good New York Jets defense this week. Would I be better off starting Kerry Collins against the most giving defense in the league or should I ride it out with Big Ben?

2. Like most owners, I’ve been using a revolving door of TE’s all season. Who is the play in Wk15: Kevin Boss vs. the Eagles or Owen Daniels vs. the Titans

Thanks again fellas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Webb and his QB/WR eligibility has taken FF by storm. Going into this week, how do you guys feel about Webb if he starts at QB for the Vikings and is he worth a start at WR over a guy like Brandon Lloyd or Mike Williams (TB) this week?

I'll hang up and listen.

Give some comfort to those of us who have put VJax in our lineup hoping for the best and ignoring the naysayers who look to VJax to come up with a "mystery" injury to give AJ Smith an early lump of coal.
Won't you know before the guys get a chance to address it? FBG needs to start a special Thursday Preview podcast. We're gonna have these Thursday games every year. The Audible Roundtable just can't address any issues regarding the Thursday games.

Hey Guys!

Talk to me about Ryan Fitzpatrick. I liked what I saw from the kid earlier in the year but it seems like Gailey is limiting his throws lately. Am I wrong? Is it merely game situations that are limiting his opportunities or is this offense regressing (from a fantasy perspective). And since Miami is pretty good against the run, what do you see from Fitzy this week?

Bonus question... bench one of these guys in PPR:

Derrick Mason, Earl Bennett, Austin Collie

As always, thanks!

ps- What do you wanna do with your life?

(wait for it)

I WANNA ROCK!

Give me your top5 at QB, WR, RB, for a 2011 redraft............never to early to be thinking about drafts next year.

Furthermore give me 1 at each position that isn't under the spotlight right now but you could see making an impact along a Peyton Hillis, Brandon LLoyd, Arian Foster.

Happy Holidays, guys...

Pretty straightforward question...who is Eli Manning? Is he the interception machine of this year, or the 4,000-yard passer of last? Are the seven tipped-passes-turned-picks a statistical anomaly or a harbinger of doom? What do you make of him for the rest of this season compared to guys like Jon Kitna and Kerry Collins? Thanks, and keep up the great work.

Hey Guys,

My team suffered some late-season injuries and I'm struggling to start two flexes. So, in this PPR league, Gore and Dez Bryant are gone and I must choose two (2) of these:

Jahvid Best at TB

Ryan Matthews vs. 49ers

Brandon Jackson at NE

Jason Avant at NYG

Percy Harvin vs. CHI

Jermaine Gresham vs. CIN

Leaning Best and Matthews right now... what do you think? If it helps, this league is a rotisserie style playoff, so i'm playing against three different teams and need upside.

Thanks

Merry Christmas to you guys! Since my choice to go with the SD defense and Kaeding is already being played out by the time you get to this, I just have two dilemmas for this week: 1) do I sit Mike Wallace on Revis Island for Kenny Britt vs. the terrible HOU pass defense, and 2) which TE is likely to have a better day - Boss (with Smith OUT and Manningham injured) or Daniels (Schaub can't ALWAYS throw 60+ times, can he)?

Thanks for all the help this season. Just need to win this week to be playing for my title defense!

Happy Holidays fellas!

Which defense below is the better play in Week 15?

Cleveland D vs. Bengals

Dallas D vs. Redskins

Arizona D vs. Panthers

Raiders D vs. Broncos

New York Giants D vs. Eagles

Any insight on who Champ Bailey will cover? Ford, Murphy, or just move around. Seems if one of them is locked down by Champ, the other could be in for a nice game.

Start 2 of these 5 in a PPR: * .1 per every 1yd rush/rec +PPR

Jav.James **Start 1 RB

Blount

Garcon

T.O. ***Start 1 WR

FITZ

**Currently have T.O and Fitz sitting, along with James out based on matchups.. Thx!

Can you guys discuss Peterson 's outlook on Mon night with Joe Webb, tough Chi run D and wintry conditions, plus the likelihood the Vikes get down and abandon the run. Or is this a case of "never bench your studs". My other options are Bradshaw and Stewart.

First off, my first year as a FBG subscriber & I made semis in 4 of 5 $ leagues & semis of consolation bracket of other league!!! OH...and by the way I am in the top 250 in the FBG subscriber contest! Thanks and I have already spread the word.

Tricky week for RBs!!! Run DMC for sure, but would you roll the dice with Moreno over ADP in a game that I am favored in?

Also, is Hightower a better ppr flex than either the Law Firm or Woodbead? Like the Arizona m/u but the situation scares me.....on the other hand, it seems I always start

The WRONG Pats RB!

Thanks again!

Hey guys - thanks for the great show.

Can't make up my mind between Bradshaw and Maclin in PPR league. Philly D down Stew Bradley and Maclin dud last week have me leaning Bradshaw in the matchup Sunday even as a huge Eagles fan.

Have a great playoff season and great holidays.

Thanks !

Wow, only 16 posts! Gettin' to the end...

So I'll ask...please talk about QBs this weekend, especially Eli, Ben, Kerry. Eli's WRs are all broken, Ben plays the jets, Collins has never seemed to be real consistent, but Britt sure looked good last Thursday.

And is Fitzgerald about done in Arizona unless they get a decent QB?

Users who are viewing this thread