What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Jerk Store called...... (1 Viewer)

scrumptrulescent

Footballguy
Did anyone else notice on McGahee's TD yesterday how he made a point to push at least 3 teammates away from him who were trying to celebrate with him so he could do his little stupid dance? I saw 3 or 4 linemen come up to him to try and celebrate the td. He ignored them and at one point pushed 2 of them away just so he could have his spotlight. You can't take the "U" out of the thug....er.....player can you? What a disgraceful display of a teammate that was. Jack-###! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone else notice on McGahee's TD yesterday how he made a point to push at least 3 teammates away from him who were trying to celebrate with him so he could do his little stupid dance? I saw 3 or 4 linemen come up to him to try and celebrate the td. He ignored them and at one point pushed 2 of them away just so he could have his spotlight. You can't take the "U" out of the thug....er.....player can you? What a disgraceful display of a teammate that was. Jack-###! :construction:
Saw it and was disgusted - I believe its called "pimping" - pushing/running away from team mates to get the entire TV frame to yourself - its disgraceful.

Did anyone else notice on McGahee's TD yesterday how he made a point to push at least 3 teammates away from him who were trying to celebrate with him so he could do his little stupid dance? I saw 3 or 4 linemen come up to him to try and celebrate the td. He ignored them and at one point pushed 2 of them away just so he could have his spotlight. You can't take the "U" out of the thug....er.....player can you? What a disgraceful display of a teammate that was. Jack-###! :construction:
Watch football much?

Saw it happen, but didn't really care. People celebrate in different ways and the Ravens including McGahee had plenty of reason to celebrate.

Saw it and couldn't agree more. The two guys he pushed out of the way were the lineman who made sure he got there. I would've fully supported one of those linemen punching him in the gut.

Just as bad was Dansby pointing at his captain's patch after scoring his TD.
Plenty of it going around (Rodger's and his "safe" call after his slide, and some other belt buckle nonsense he did in the previous game), and I've learned to overlook alot of it from a generally immature bunch of "men", but pushing the guys out of the way so you can do your stupid, rehearsed little dance just makes me wanna puke.

Did anyone else notice on McGahee's TD yesterday how he made a point to push at least 3 teammates away from him who were trying to celebrate with him so he could do his little stupid dance? I saw 3 or 4 linemen come up to him to try and celebrate the td. He ignored them and at one point pushed 2 of them away just so he could have his spotlight. You can't take the "U" out of the thug....er.....player can you? What a disgraceful display of a teammate that was. Jack-###! :unsure:
Watch football much?
I do. And I guess I haven't become hardened and jaded enough from what I've seen in the past to not still be sickened by this display.

Saw it and couldn't agree more. The two guys he pushed out of the way were the lineman who made sure he got there. I would've fully supported one of those linemen punching him in the gut.
Maybe that's why it bothered me so much. It probably wouldn't have fazed me had it been other prima donnas like WR's, but it was his linemen who'd done the work to get him in there that he was disrespecting.

Maybe he knew two or more people doing a specific celebration would result in a flag for pre-planned celebration or whatever the hell they call it.

There's a difference between showboating and pushing your teammates out of the way. I am totally fine with showboating. Ray Rice didn't shove his teammates out of the way so the camera could see his flexing better after the first TD. And that was a much bigger personal achievement than what McGahee did.

Maybe he was just clearing the area to reduce the potential of celebration-related injuries to others.

It was kinda of funny.

He tried to start his stupid little dance and got stopped by a lineman hugging him. He tried to start it again and was interrupted once again by another lineman trying to celebrate with him. Finally, McGahee (gently) pushed the lineman out of the way so he could do his dance.

Pretty much a 'FAIL' TD celebration.

There's a difference between showboating and pushing your teammates out of the way. I am totally fine with showboating. Ray Rice didn't shove his teammates out of the way so the camera could see his flexing better after the first TD. And that was a much bigger personal achievement than what McGahee did.
Maybe because Rice was the only Raven for miles in the endzone? :lmao:

It was kinda of funny.He tried to start his stupid little dance and got stopped by a lineman hugging him. He tried to start it again and was interrupted once again by another lineman trying to celebrate with him. Finally, McGahee (gently) pushed the lineman out of the way so he could do his dance.Pretty much a 'FAIL' TD celebration.
Woildve been a fail anyways. Most of these dances are flat out stupid. McGahee can't get worse than the Rams WR (Avery?) who scored a meaningless TD in a rout (think they were still down by thirty points or so) and he really pushed teammates away hard to do a stupid dance. At least Willis was winning. That was one of the most shameful moments in a Ram's season full of shame.

Saw it happen, but didn't really care. People celebrate in different ways and the Ravens including McGahee had plenty of reason to celebrate.
Celebrating is one thing.. Pushing your teammates away from you so you can do your stupid dance is :lmao: ;) :thumbdown:

Did anyone else notice on McGahee's TD yesterday how he made a point to push at least 3 teammates away from him who were trying to celebrate with him so he could do his little stupid dance? I saw 3 or 4 linemen come up to him to try and celebrate the td. He ignored them and at one point pushed 2 of them away just so he could have his spotlight. You can't take the "U" out of the thug....er.....player can you? What a disgraceful display of a teammate that was. Jack-###! ;)
Watch football much?
:lmao: This thread is useless. You want to criticize the University of Miami for what Willis McGahee did after he scored a TD? No wonder everyone hates Notre Dame....I hope the next time a nice clean cut white man does a stupid dance after he scores a TD you sing the same song, but I have a gut feeling you wont.

McGahee was celebrating because there's a good chance it will be his last TD as a Raven.

After they lose to the Colts, their season will be over, and I would fully expect Baltimore to cut McGahee, with the emergence of Rice as an everydown back.

Did anyone else notice on McGahee's TD yesterday how he made a point to push at least 3 teammates away from him who were trying to celebrate with him so he could do his little stupid dance? I saw 3 or 4 linemen come up to him to try and celebrate the td. He ignored them and at one point pushed 2 of them away just so he could have his spotlight. You can't take the "U" out of the thug....er.....player can you? What a disgraceful display of a teammate that was. Jack-###! :excited:
Watch football much?
:goodposting: This thread is useless. You want to criticize the University of Miami for what Willis McGahee did after he scored a TD? No wonder everyone hates Notre Dame....I hope the next time a nice clean cut white man does a stupid dance after he scores a TD you sing the same song, but I have a gut feeling you wont.
Why does this become a race thing? I'm pretty sure there were white guys at the U that were ridiculous as well. Shockey anyone?...and yes I should probably leave the U out of it. But it's hard to when the guys from there always remind me that they're from "THE U". I just watched the rerun on the U from that ESPN show as well.

Maybe he knew two or more people doing a specific celebration would result in a flag for pre-planned celebration or whatever the hell they call it.
This is the reason of course, but please don't get in the way. These guys are masters at ThugHunt©.

Did anyone else notice on McGahee's TD yesterday how he made a point to push at least 3 teammates away from him who were trying to celebrate with him so he could do his little stupid dance? I saw 3 or 4 linemen come up to him to try and celebrate the td. He ignored them and at one point pushed 2 of them away just so he could have his spotlight. You can't take the "U" out of the thug....er.....player can you? What a disgraceful display of a teammate that was. Jack-###! :excited:
Watch football much?
:goodposting: This thread is useless. You want to criticize the University of Miami for what Willis McGahee did after he scored a TD? No wonder everyone hates Notre Dame....I hope the next time a nice clean cut white man does a stupid dance after he scores a TD you sing the same song, but I have a gut feeling you wont.
Flawed. Clean cut white men don't score touchdowns. They kick field goals.

Did anyone else notice on McGahee's TD yesterday how he made a point to push at least 3 teammates away from him who were trying to celebrate with him so he could do his little stupid dance? I saw 3 or 4 linemen come up to him to try and celebrate the td. He ignored them and at one point pushed 2 of them away just so he could have his spotlight. You can't take the "U" out of the thug....er.....player can you? What a disgraceful display of a teammate that was. Jack-###! :shrug:
Watch football much?
:shrug: This thread is useless. You want to criticize the University of Miami for what Willis McGahee did after he scored a TD? No wonder everyone hates Notre Dame....I hope the next time a nice clean cut white man does a stupid dance after he scores a TD you sing the same song, but I have a gut feeling you wont.
Wow, a thread on a fantasy football message board pulled that out of you? I don't think this was a fishing trip, but they caught you anyway. Notre Dame = clean cut white men, and everyone hates them?

Just as bad was Dansby pointing at his captain's patch after scoring his TD.
Plenty of it going around (Rodger's and his "safe" call after his slide, and some other belt buckle nonsense he did in the previous game), and I've learned to overlook alot of it from a generally immature bunch of "men", but pushing the guys out of the way so you can do your stupid, rehearsed little dance just makes me wanna puke.
Puke, that's a funny word.

Did anyone else notice on McGahee's TD yesterday how he made a point to push at least 3 teammates away from him who were trying to celebrate with him so he could do his little stupid dance? I saw 3 or 4 linemen come up to him to try and celebrate the td. He ignored them and at one point pushed 2 of them away just so he could have his spotlight. You can't take the "U" out of the thug....er.....player can you? What a disgraceful display of a teammate that was. Jack-###! :)
Watch football much?
:D This thread is useless. You want to criticize the University of Miami for what Willis McGahee did after he scored a TD? No wonder everyone hates Notre Dame....I hope the next time a nice clean cut white man does a stupid dance after he scores a TD you sing the same song, but I have a gut feeling you wont.
Wow, a thread on a fantasy football message board pulled that out of you? I don't think this was a fishing trip, but they caught you anyway. Notre Dame = clean cut white men, and everyone hates them?
agreed. Mcgahee is a thug no matter what University he went to. Yes the " U " has a rep for breading thugs, white or black because of the swagger of the team and the attitude it had. The actions that those players had wouldnt have lasted in other programs. Even in Buffalo Mcgahee was a thug and no surprise he still is. The lineman are the reason he got that touchdown, he should be celebrating them, not himself.

Did anyone else notice on McGahee's TD yesterday how he made a point to push at least 3 teammates away from him who were trying to celebrate with him so he could do his little stupid dance? I saw 3 or 4 linemen come up to him to try and celebrate the td. He ignored them and at one point pushed 2 of them away just so he could have his spotlight. You can't take the "U" out of the thug....er.....player can you? What a disgraceful display of a teammate that was. Jack-###! :hophead:
Watch football much?
:lmao: This thread is useless. You want to criticize the University of Miami for what Willis McGahee did after he scored a TD? No wonder everyone hates Notre Dame....I hope the next time a nice clean cut white man does a stupid dance after he scores a TD you sing the same song, but I have a gut feeling you wont.
agreed. Mcgahee is a thug no matter what University he went to. Yes the " U " has a rep for breading thugs, white or black because of the swagger of the team and the attitude it had. The actions that those players had wouldnt have lasted in other programs. Even in Buffalo Mcgahee was a thug and no surprise he still is. The lineman are the reason he got that touchdown, he should be celebrating them, not himself.
Because he did a TD dance? Or is there something I'm missing here?

Because he did a TD dance? Or is there something I'm missing here?

I could be mistaking him with Henry but doesnt he have multiple illegitamate children with multiple women?? Could be both of them actually. I think Henry just got caught with a 15 yr old or something, who knows...

LOL at this thread.

My goodness. Talk about nit picking every thing that goes on in a football game. The OL could care less about what McGahee did...they probably laughed about it on the sideline after the TD....talk about looking at what the stupid box shows you...and then making a rant about a guy being a thug, a bad teamate...yada yada yada. This is a perfect example of jumping to major conclusions without knowing anything other than what you saw on TV and percieved as a slight and being a thug. I am sure if you asked his teamates if they were upset about that....they would laugh there asses off. They were kicking the PAt's butts and were having some fun. And so what if he does a dance...this is the NFL not College football. Thety are paid and really the endzone dancing is part of the entertainment whether you like it or not.

You don't know Mcgahee personally....in fact you know nothing about the the guy, how he grew up...and what he had to overcome as a child to get where he is today. And to lump UM into the equation....LOL. The U only produced how many great hall of fame caliber players? Sheesh.

LOL at this thread.My goodness. Talk about nit picking every thing that goes on in a football game. The OL could care less about what McGahee did...they probably laughed about it on the sideline after the TD....talk about looking at what the stupid box shows you...and then making a rant about a guy being a thug, a bad teamate...yada yada yada. This is a perfect example of jumping to major conclusions without knowing anything other than what you saw on TV and percieved as a slight and being a thug. I am sure if you asked his teamates if they were upset about that....they would laugh there asses off. They were kicking the PAt's butts and were having some fun. And so what if he does a dance...this is the NFL not College football. Thety are paid and really the endzone dancing is part of the entertainment whether you like it or not.You don't know Mcgahee personally....in fact you know nothing about the the guy, how he grew up...and what he had to overcome as a child to get where he is today. And to lump UM into the equation....LOL. The U only produced how many great hall of fame caliber players? Sheesh.
You know nothing about how the Baltimore OL, how they grew up, what they had to overcome, what they were thinking on the sidelines. Sheesh :confused:

LOL at this thread.My goodness. Talk about nit picking every thing that goes on in a football game. The OL could care less about what McGahee did...they probably laughed about it on the sideline after the TD....talk about looking at what the stupid box shows you...and then making a rant about a guy being a thug, a bad teamate...yada yada yada. This is a perfect example of jumping to major conclusions without knowing anything other than what you saw on TV and percieved as a slight and being a thug. I am sure if you asked his teamates if they were upset about that....they would laugh there asses off. They were kicking the PAt's butts and were having some fun. And so what if he does a dance...this is the NFL not College football. Thety are paid and really the endzone dancing is part of the entertainment whether you like it or not.You don't know Mcgahee personally....in fact you know nothing about the the guy, how he grew up...and what he had to overcome as a child to get where he is today. And to lump UM into the equation....LOL. The U only produced how many great hall of fame caliber players? Sheesh.
Also agree. Talent wise they put out great talent, no one can argue. But I'd be willing to bet they've put out more troublesome players than any other University, either while in college or after they got out. Yes, every school has their issues. Miami just has more. Unless you dont consider taking your helmet off and beating another player with it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread