What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Key to Your League Championship (1 Viewer)

I sure hope it is Julius Thomas or somebody else on my team.

Again in 2014, a vast plateau of awesome preseason TEs turns into the typical tiers. Top TE is where an edge can still be had, all the way back (for me) to the Tony Gonzales and Wesley Walls days.

Coach3K said:
Well now that Luck has Gordon to throw to other than AJ, AJ and TY I guess it be Gordon.
Whut?
It sounds like: He has Luck has his fantasy QB, and now has Gordon back, so Luck will be "throwing" to Gordon, who he's hoping to carry him more than AJ Green, Andre Johnson, and TY Hilton, who he has been leaning on so far.
Thanks! I thought it was rather obvious.
You would be wrong.
Sorry,I'll dumb it down a bit next time.

For better or worse, its going to be Romo again. 3 years ago he cost me, 2 years ago he beat me, last year he cost me again. This is it. He has to come through for me this year.
disappointed in you for drafting him.
I've left my loyalties long ago in fantasy. Seems I end up with Romo every other year.
Looks like you are just ending up with him in the wrong year.

For better or worse, its going to be Romo again. 3 years ago he cost me, 2 years ago he beat me, last year he cost me again. This is it. He has to come through for me this year.
I've left my loyalties long ago in fantasy. Seems I end up with Romo every other year.
You and me both. Dude is always on my team.
Ya, it's not even the loyalty... it's cheering when he scores and it hurts your team. I personally hate that inner turmoil haha

I tend to feel every player on my roster better step it up down the stretch...it's the playoffs for gosh sake!

That being said...Kaep needs to to turn it on for me to help out A. Brown, A. Ellington, and J. Graham.

Coach3K said:
Well now that Luck has Gordon to throw to other than AJ, AJ and TY I guess it be Gordon.
Whut?
It sounds like: He has Luck has his fantasy QB, and now has Gordon back, so Luck will be "throwing" to Gordon, who he's hoping to carry him more than AJ Green, Andre Johnson, and TY Hilton, who he has been leaning on so far.
Holy #### how did you do that?

To answer the question - Newton and Gronk
In one league, If I win it will probably be because Cam bounces back, Charles stays healthy and McCoy starts to perform like we thought he would.

In another it's R.Jennings, Olsen, and JJ Watt. (32 team league - I don't like my chances)

You and me both. Dude is always on my team.
Ya, it's not even the loyalty... it's cheering when he scores and it hurts your team. I personally hate that inner turmoil haha
Eagles win 34-31 with Romo throwing 4 TDs. Happy Thanksgiving!

Coach3K said:
Whut?
Holy #### how did you do that?
He speaks jive.

Who is the one player on your roster that is going to be your key to winning it all?

The easy answer for me would be Gordon but I have other good Wrs so probably not.

The real answer for me would be Arian Foster. I really need him to get healthy here real quick. The schedule looks really good.

I have Blue but...not going to be THE key.
Quoting your own posts = bad form? Oh well....sorry but...

Just renamed my team Blue Man Group.

Blue will have to be THE KEY today.

One more win and I clinch a bye week....so C'mon Blue !

Picking correctly each week for my RB2 (Ingram or Crowell) and my WR3 (Tate or Andre). I'm set everywhere else with Rodgers, Forte, Demaryius, and AJ Green.

Gonna need a waiver wire QB, McCown (already on my roster) or Mettenberger, because no way in hell am I gonna go down with Cutler stinking up the rest of my lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread