What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Masters - A Tradition Unlike Any Other (1 Viewer)

Speaking of homes around the course...there is one house left in a neighborhood that Augusta National has bought up all the homes and bull dozed them for a free parking lot. Owners are turning down 7 figure offers for a home valued around $330,000. " Money isn't everything".

Speaking of homes around the course...there is one house left in a neighborhood that Augusta National has bought up all the homes and bull dozed them for a free parking lot. Owners are turning down 7 figure offers for a home valued around $330,000. " Money isn't everything".
Good for them. :lol:

They got their dough from the other house and now get to give them the middle finger year after year.

Has anyone played the masters without making a birdie bc DJ came awfully close?
I feel like many golfers have played without making a birdie

I'm sure Sandy Lyle all those years wasn't making birdie
This is now a more interesting question than I anticipated. I went back the last 3 years and looked at the worst 10 golfers each year and they all would manage at least one birdie in the two rounds

This is now a more interesting question than I anticipated. I went back the last 3 years and looked at the worst 10 golfers each year and they all would manage at least one birdie in the two rounds
You're the right man for the job

You're the right man for the job
Lyle 2016

Love to see this…Scottie, Bryson, Davis, Aberg, Tiger all near the top in putting this week.

Rahm (last), Clark, Finau, Hideki, Neimann all near the bottom.

Looks like Højgaard cracked once on top. Iron play the last 3 holes has been very un-Scheffler like too.

So does the Liv still exist? Has anyone ever watched a hole of it? I don't even know where it's on. Aren't they merging soon? Have'nt heard any Liv snark in the broadcast.

So does the Liv still exist? Has anyone ever watched a hole of it? I don't even know where it's on. Aren't they merging soon? Have'nt heard any Liv snark in the broadcast.
Who cares, but it’s going to kill the golf careers of everyone who signed up for playing 54 hole tournaments on cow pastures.

Users who are viewing this thread