What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*****The Matt Barkley Era Is Underway!!***** (1 Viewer)

Cheesedawg

Footballguy
  This is a bit tongue-in-cheek but he was surprisingly impressive today for sure.  He showed accuracy, a mastery of the offense, and excellent decision-making.  Had plenty of arm strength and accuracy as well as touch.  He would have won the game all by himself if his receivers hadn't set an all-time record for ghastly drops on perfect passes, including what would have been the game-winner on his last throw. 

It was the best Bears' QB performance in quite awhile, that's for sure.  For what that's worth.

Pretty good second game too, albeit against a terrible defense.  No picks, took only one sack, averaged better than 10 yds/pass.  Oh, and he led the Bears to a lopsided win.  I would think Bears' fans are pretty pleasantly surprised.

Bears fans for the most are pretty happy from what I've noticed.  It's hard to determine if he really is as good as he's performed or if that had to do with the teams he was up against.  Regardless, he looked better than any QB that's started for them all season.  Perhaps they'll have a young QB to work with next year and still draft one.

Bears fans for the most are pretty happy from what I've noticed.  It's hard to determine if he really is as good as he's performed or if that had to do with the teams he was up against.  Regardless, he looked better than any QB that's started for them all season.  Perhaps they'll have a young QB to work with next year and still draft one.
And what he's done so far, if not spectacular, is being done with one of the worst groups of WR's in the NFL.

• Smile
Reactions: RBM
And what he's done so far, if not spectacular, is being done with one of the worst groups of WR's in the NFL.
Yep.  Basically special teams players.  I've never seen so many catches made with the body than I did yesterday.  As long as they were catching them I was alright with it though.

Users who are viewing this thread