What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Next 100 best movies from the 80's (1 Viewer)

A couple of my favorites from the 80's that I haven't seen mentioned yet (and I'm not proposing should be in anyone else's top 100):

Heavy Metal
Even though I didn't take it for granted when it came out, I wish I could go to one more midnight showing and experience it all over again.

I thought it was here, but I guess @Loc-nar was on a different FF board.
Percy Rodriguez did a great job voice acting the Loc-nar - that's exactly what an a sinister, hyper powered, sentient artifact should sound like.

Finally back in front of a computer, here are the rest of the movies I had ranked for this.

Weekend at Bernies
Halloween 3
The Blob
Star Trek 3: Search for Spock
Krull
Uncle Buck
Friday the 13th Part 3
Prince of Darkness
Excalibur
The Dead Zone
Romancing the Stone
Police Academy
Twins
Mr Mom
The Last Starfighter
Batteries Not Included
Starman
Friday 13th Part 4
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
Gung Ho
Child's Play
Stand and Deliver
House

I thought Twins was 90 probably would have made my list

Bernie’s too

Also forgot Look Who’s Talking…Abe Vigoda should have gotten a supporting actor nod for that one

Didn't see this one on either list, I think it is worthy of a spot.

My Dinner with Andre
Andre: They've built their own prison, so they exist a state of schizophrenia. They're both guards and prisoners and as a result they no longer have, having been lobotomized, the capacity to leave the prison they've made, or to even see it as a prison.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread