What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Official Kicker (K) Thread (2 Viewers)

Tough one for me, McPherson in the rain at Pitt or Elliot in an offense that hates FGs :wall:
In a similar dilemma with Elliott. Experts have him rated high but not sure I trust it between them liking to go for it on fourth and short and Eagles not being the offensive machine they were early in the year when Elliott was scoring so well. Tempted to drop him for Hopkins who can kick long FGs and playing at Houston in a perfect climate for kicking.
I'd definitely take Hopkins over him.

So far happy I went Elliot > McPherson

Sanders has been one of the highest scoring and consistent kickers the past 4-5 weeks, rolling with him this week in an expected high scoring game. Picked up Fairbairn for next week vs the Falcons if I make the Ship. Falcons have given up the most points to PK since week 11 and the game will be indoors.

Sanders has been one of the highest scoring and consistent kickers the past 4-5 weeks, rolling with him this week in an expected high scoring game. Picked up Fairbairn for next week vs the Falcons if I make the Ship. Falcons have given up the most points to PK since week 11 and the game will be indoors.

Are you sure Falcons have given up the most points since week 11?

The one league where I stuck with Gay, I was bounced out of the playoffs by his zero, so I'm a little biased against the Gay at the moment. But if I were still in, I would be looking elsewhere given his last few weeks and that Pittman is likely out. Myers, Koo, Hopkins, Patterson, Lutz, and McManus all have decent matchups. I'd try to get one of the first 3. Fortuna!tely, I have Aubrey in the rest of the leagues where I'm still in it. Might be the first time ever I made a great early call on a kicker.

By average per week. Using MFL points allowed by position, Falcons have allowed the highest points to PK, 12.5 per week. Also for the year they have given up the 3rd highest.

By average per week. Using MFL points allowed by position, Falcons have allowed the highest points to PK, 12.5 per week. Also for the year they have given up the 3rd highest.
Houston plays the Titans next week.

No they dont.

No they dont.
Unless every site I am looking at is wrong Texans and titans play in Houston on 12/31.

No they dont.
Unless every site I am looking at is wrong Texans and titans play in Houston on 12/31.
You guys are right, I blew that one and I haven't even had any drinks :bag:

No they dont.
With that said really not much difference, I think I mixed up the Titans and Falcons. Titans have given up the 3rd most average per week since week 11 and 2nd most for the season= still a great play and still indoors.

No they dont.
With that said really not much difference, I think I mixed up the Titans and Falcons. Titans have given up the 3rd most average per week since week 11 and 2nd most for the season= still a great play and still indoors.
I agree. After you first mentioned it I checked it out and found it was the titans instead of the falcons. However the titans seem to be a great matchup, Fairbarn is a good kicker and being home with expecting stroud back I like this matchup so I picked him up for next week.

Kickers are optional in one of my leagues. I like that format. You can play one when you're desperate and still score 8-12 pts, especially if it's Justin Tucker. I actually have to think whether to play Tucker or Javante Williams.

Kickers are optional in one of my leagues. I like that format. You can play one when you're desperate and still score 8-12 pts, especially if it's Justin Tucker. I actually have to think whether to play Tucker or Javante Williams.
Interesting. So it's like a non QB flex spot where u can start kicker/wr/RB? Never heard of that. I kinda like the option.

Interesting. So it's like a non QB flex spot where u can start kicker/wr/RB? Never heard of that. I kinda like the option.
You are correct.

Nice call on Sanders

👍🏽 We allow a K to flex along with your starting kicker. Very few go that route but it can help with bye weeks, last minute injuries or desperate times.

Congrats to those of you who started Tucker or Koo, and condolences to people like me who started Fairbairn or Gay. Somehow, I still won my semi by 2 points, even though my 2 point Fairbairn went up against my opponent’s 16 point Tucker. People in the fantasy community like to talk down the importance of figuring out the perfect kicker option, but they do matter a lot when matches are only decided by a couple of points.

Anybody got a sure-fire kicker option in the championships? Fairbairn let us down yesterday, but if Stroud returns, you have to love the matchup against Tennessee at home. He’s only two weeks removed from a 17 point performance against the titans. Why can’t he do it again?

Picked up T. Bass last week. Mediocre in what I thought was a smash spot @LAC.

Probably going to stick with him. At home. Weather looks ok. BUF needs to win. I don't think they'll take NE lightly in a division game.

Congrats to those of you who started Tucker or Koo, and condolences to people like me who started Fairbairn or Gay. Somehow, I still won my semi by 2 points, even though my 2 point Fairbairn went up against my opponent’s 16 point Tucker. People in the fantasy community like to talk down the importance of figuring out the perfect kicker option, but they do matter a lot when matches are only decided by a couple of points.

Anybody got a sure-fire kicker option in the championships? Fairbairn let us down yesterday, but if Stroud returns, you have to love the matchup against Tennessee at home. He’s only two weeks removed from a 17 point performance against the titans. Why can’t he do it again?
I have no clue man. I swear I added Sanders and was gonna play him over Hopkins because I figured the Dallas d would keep them from getting in the end zone so they’d have to kick fgs. So gonna drop Hopkins and either play Sanders like I should’ve or switch for Fairbairn. Other league I’m in gonna drop Gay for I guess Koo or Moody? Fairbairn available in that league too and Tennessee gives up the second most fgs only to Washington. Who Moody is going against. Who is also a FA. This is crippling lol.

Each week is a new week. I'm going to stick with my plan, played Sanders last week and hit big but wont chase those points this week. Fairbairn is set up to produce this week going against the Titans top 3 matchup vs PK, indoors and Stroud should be back.

Each week is a new week. I'm going to stick with my plan, played Sanders last week and hit big but wont chase those points this week. Fairbairn is set up to produce this week going against the Titans top 3 matchup vs PK, indoors and Stroud should be back.
Stroud practicing.

Debating Fairbairn vs. Bass.

Stroud practicing.

Debating Fairbairn vs. Bass.
Stroud changes matters. Fairbairn now looks much more appealing and I may end up going with him.

I’m currently between Fairbairn and a name I haven’t read in this thread and flew under my radar until this morning: Chase McLaughlin. He’s been has been on a hot streak and TB has been utilizing him heavily. Saints aren’t a bad matchup for a kicker and he’s at home.

MFL - According to the League Calendar You May Not Do Add/Drops At This Time.

i mean, who backs up their kicker?

Last edited:
Consider Koo. He missed two 50 yarders last week, one hit the uprights, but he has a good track record from 50+, 23 of 30. The Falcons have moved the ball a little better with Heinicke, Robinson is healthy, it's in a dome, and with IND near full strength, there should be scoring.

Eta: His holder, the punter missed practice cause his wife's in labor. Something to keep an eye on.
I don't have a strong recommendation this week. But consider McLauglin since Baker has played better the last 4 weeks. He's 6 of 7 from 50+ for the season, and has scored 9, 10, 12 pts the last 3 weeks. Perfect on XPs for the year. Home game vs NO, good weather.

Consider Koo. He missed two 50 yarders last week, one hit the uprights, but he has a good track record from 50+, 23 of 30. The Falcons have moved the ball a little better with Heinicke, Robinson is healthy, it's in a dome, and with IND near full strength, there should be scoring.

Eta: His holder, the punter missed practice cause his wife's in labor. Something to keep an eye on.
I don't have a strong recommendation this week. But consider McLauglin since Baker has played better the last 4 weeks. He's 6 of 7 from 50+ for the season, and has scored 9, 10, 12 pts the last 3 weeks. Perfect on XPs for the year. Home game vs NO, good weather.

McLauglin is who I picked up to replace Hopkins in a couple of leagues, for almost the precise reasons you mention.

I agree fully with this analysis. Would you consider McLaughlin over Fairbairn with Stroud playing?

I lost due to his Jason Sanders 22 and my Butker 2. The plan was Koo week 16. It was always the plan. I rostered two kickers for the first time in my life to ensure I start Koo week 16. At the last minute I decided on Butker. If I stuck to the plan of Koo I win by 1 point. 1. I hate myself. I'm struggling with this loss. Thanks for listening.

Had Hopkins in two leagues and managed to survive in both. In one (shallower) league, Elliot was available and picked him up. In the other, got Havrisik (Rams) for now, but still considering options. He’s been doing well lately and the Rams are heavy favorites over the Giants, but MetLife is notoriously tough for kickers, especially late in the season.

Thinking McLaughlin, but maybe Fairbairn or Patterson, who replaced Hopkins

The article I link was written by Denny Carter, someone I found this season who often puts way more thought into ranking kickers than I do. He made a comment on a podcast I listen to about how sometimes a team that gives up major passing yards can be correlated to having a high scoring kicker. Anyway, it was written in 2018 but may still help someone as the process may not have changed all that much. It touches on Vegas lines and kicker attempts.

Kicker production, which hinges on opportunity, can be forecast using game totals and lines from Vegas oddsmakers​

We’ve reached that part of the NFL offseason in which I try to scratch that proverbial itch: better understanding how and why we should target kickers in daily fantasy and seasonal leagues.

I’ve tried prescription cream, but the itch remains. Nothing works. I’ve given up.

Anyone who doesn’t reflexively dismiss the kicker position in fantasy football — screaming into the void the myth that kicker scoring is unpredictable — knows that kickers on good teams that pile up passing yardage are usually premier fantasy producers. By the waning weeks of the 2017 season, all but one of fantasy’s most productive kickers just so happened to be on teams chasing playoff spots, providing plenty of positive game script necessary for field goal attempts throughout a game — not just in the first two or three quarters.

The only position more predictable than kicker is quarterback. Though the legions of losers and haters will deny this, it’s true.

It’s not a complex idea: we want kickers attempting plenty of kicks. To deploy a kicker who misses two of his four field goals on a given Sunday is good process, bad results. To have a kicker who makes his only field goal — even if it happens to be a long one — is bad process, good results. We shouldn’t care if a kicker is good if all signs point to him not having the opportunity that correlates so closely with fantasy production. See: not hard.

Vegas lines are always where we start with kicker selection, so wrapping our collective brain around which scenarios offer the most reliable pointers for kicker success would seem worthwhile. Let’s get a better feel for how Vegas totals and lines could (or should) affect our kicker choices in 2018 and beyond.

We see in the data charted above that high Vegas totals aren’t just important for the home kicker, but the visiting kicker too. Check out that ugly blue line, peaking around the 1.5 mark, showing that games with low totals aren’t all that likely to give us kickers racking up the field goal tries. The games with mid-range Vegas total aren’t hideous here — those contests seem to offer some stability in field goal attempts, whereas the lowest scoring contests see a rollercoaster dip in the 3-4 field goal attempt range — the holiest of kicker grails. That beautiful red line, meanwhile, stays high around the four attempt range, especially for the home kicker.

You won’t be shocked when I remind the good kicker truthers that we can’t look at Vegas total alone. There are plenty of NFL games that have a mid-range total with one team sporting a gleaming implied total thanks to being big Vegas favorites (to answer a frequent in-season question: there’s no reason to hesitate playing a kicker on a team favored to win by double digits; game script can’t be too good).

Another trend of which to take note: home field kickers have almost the exact same opportunity prospects in games with middle-of-the-road Vegas totals and games with low totals. It seems, at the very least, that we shouldn’t downgrade a home field kicker because Vegas has a game pegged at 42 total points rather than, let’s say, 45 or 46 points.

The above charts serve as life-affirming confirmation that using kickers whose team is an underdog is, in fact, horrid process. It’s the sort of process that makes one consider how bad bleach can really taste (don’t wince — you know this to be true). This is a lesson best applied when fantasy players fall head over heels for a kicker who delivers one week, then enters the next week in a decidedly unfavorable situation. Nevertheless, we persist, and stay loyal to the guy who put up a dozen fantasy points for us seven short days ago. This is unforgivably stupid. If a kicker heads into a week on the road on a big-time Vegas dog, we must cut bait. Loyalty is for suckers.

Kickers on home underdogs have slightly better prospects than those on visiting squads, as seen above. It’s impossible not to notice the incredibly even distribution in all scenarios for the home field kicker. It doesn’t seem to matter much if the kicker’s team is a Vegas favorite or not — the number of attempts is fairly steady. The heavy home favorite, however, has a far better chance at trying 3-5 field goals than his visiting counterpart. Let’s chalk it up to home cooking, though I’m awaiting the data on said cooking.

Games that have a decent chance of featuring neutral game script — the black line — seem to favorite kickers on the road. Not by much, but by enough to take note.

The biggest surprise here: kickers on away teams favored bigly by Vegas are a hideous bet to end up with multiple field goal tries. The red line distribution on the Away Team FGA chart is an utter nightmare, whereas the red line on the Home Team FGA chart is more stable and inviting if we’re looking to maximize field goal attempts (we are). I suppose we should exercise some degree of caution when deploying a kicker on an away team favored to win by a touchdown or more. While this puts me on the rare offseason tilt, it’s helpful to know.
Vegas Odds and Fantasy Kickers: What the Data Tells Us

This Vegas lines link I use (click on the first tab next to the team name called “open”) and it will arrange the lines by TEAM IMPLIED POINTS and what it opened at. So we have some home favorites here with implied totals. Which is what I think Carter is talking about.

Buffalo (Bass) 29.25
Eagles (Elliot) 28.75
KC (Butker) 28.75
Dallas (Aubrey) 28
SF (away favorite/ Moody) 27.5
Cleveland has no kicker at the moment
LA (away favorite/ Havrisk) 25.25
Balt (Tucker) 25
Seattle (Myers) 25
Ind (Gay) 23.75
Houston (Fairbairn) 23.75

Top fga per game this season is LAR (2.9), Seattle (2.5), Baltimore (2.4), Cleveland (2.4), Ind (2.3), Houston/Dallas/Atl (2.2) per team rankings.

Finally, top fga allowed by opponent on the season are Tennessee (2.7vs Fairbairn/Houston), Ind (2.5 vs Carlson/LV), NYJ (2.5 vs ??/Cle) per team rankings

This is the most research I’ve ever done regarding a kicker by a wide margin but I woke up early and have peace and quiet so here it is. Let me know if I messed up somewhere because I did not proofread this at all. But I’m most likely going with Fairbairn because the process seems right to me. Tennessee gives up a lot of attempts and Houston is a home favorite plus attempts a lot. Good luck to those in the championships and hope this helps someone as much as that chatter about Puka and Kyren helped me at the beginning of the season throw the bank and them two.

Last edited:
The article I link was written by Denny Carter, someone I found this season who often puts way more thought into ranking kickers than I do. He made a comment on a podcast I listen to about how sometimes a team that gives up major passing yards can be correlated to having a high scoring kicker. Anyway, it was written in 2018 but may still help someone as the process may not have changed all that much. It touches on Vegas lines and kicker attempts.

Kicker production, which hinges on opportunity, can be forecast using game totals and lines from Vegas oddsmakers​

We’ve reached that part of the NFL offseason in which I try to scratch that proverbial itch: better understanding how and why we should target kickers in daily fantasy and seasonal leagues.

I’ve tried prescription cream, but the itch remains. Nothing works. I’ve given up.

Anyone who doesn’t reflexively dismiss the kicker position in fantasy football — screaming into the void the myth that kicker scoring is unpredictable — knows that kickers on good teams that pile up passing yardage are usually premier fantasy producers. By the waning weeks of the 2017 season, all but one of fantasy’s most productive kickers just so happened to be on teams chasing playoff spots, providing plenty of positive game script necessary for field goal attempts throughout a game — not just in the first two or three quarters.

The only position more predictable than kicker is quarterback. Though the legions of losers and haters will deny this, it’s true.

It’s not a complex idea: we want kickers attempting plenty of kicks. To deploy a kicker who misses two of his four field goals on a given Sunday is good process, bad results. To have a kicker who makes his only field goal — even if it happens to be a long one — is bad process, good results. We shouldn’t care if a kicker is good if all signs point to him not having the opportunity that correlates so closely with fantasy production. See: not hard.

Vegas lines are always where we start with kicker selection, so wrapping our collective brain around which scenarios offer the most reliable pointers for kicker success would seem worthwhile. Let’s get a better feel for how Vegas totals and lines could (or should) affect our kicker choices in 2018 and beyond.

We see in the data charted above that high Vegas totals aren’t just important for the home kicker, but the visiting kicker too. Check out that ugly blue line, peaking around the 1.5 mark, showing that games with low totals aren’t all that likely to give us kickers racking up the field goal tries. The games with mid-range Vegas total aren’t hideous here — those contests seem to offer some stability in field goal attempts, whereas the lowest scoring contests see a rollercoaster dip in the 3-4 field goal attempt range — the holiest of kicker grails. That beautiful red line, meanwhile, stays high around the four attempt range, especially for the home kicker.

You won’t be shocked when I remind the good kicker truthers that we can’t look at Vegas total alone. There are plenty of NFL games that have a mid-range total with one team sporting a gleaming implied total thanks to being big Vegas favorites (to answer a frequent in-season question: there’s no reason to hesitate playing a kicker on a team favored to win by double digits; game script can’t be too good).

Another trend of which to take note: home field kickers have almost the exact same opportunity prospects in games with middle-of-the-road Vegas totals and games with low totals. It seems, at the very least, that we shouldn’t downgrade a home field kicker because Vegas has a game pegged at 42 total points rather than, let’s say, 45 or 46 points.

The above charts serve as life-affirming confirmation that using kickers whose team is an underdog is, in fact, horrid process. It’s the sort of process that makes one consider how bad bleach can really taste (don’t wince — you know this to be true). This is a lesson best applied when fantasy players fall head over heels for a kicker who delivers one week, then enters the next week in a decidedly unfavorable situation. Nevertheless, we persist, and stay loyal to the guy who put up a dozen fantasy points for us seven short days ago. This is unforgivably stupid. If a kicker heads into a week on the road on a big-time Vegas dog, we must cut bait. Loyalty is for suckers.

Kickers on home underdogs have slightly better prospects than those on visiting squads, as seen above. It’s impossible not to notice the incredibly even distribution in all scenarios for the home field kicker. It doesn’t seem to matter much if the kicker’s team is a Vegas favorite or not — the number of attempts is fairly steady. The heavy home favorite, however, has a far better chance at trying 3-5 field goals than his visiting counterpart. Let’s chalk it up to home cooking, though I’m awaiting the data on said cooking.

Games that have a decent chance of featuring neutral game script — the black line — seem to favorite kickers on the road. Not by much, but by enough to take note.

The biggest surprise here: kickers on away teams favored bigly by Vegas are a hideous bet to end up with multiple field goal tries. The red line distribution on the Away Team FGA chart is an utter nightmare, whereas the red line on the Home Team FGA chart is more stable and inviting if we’re looking to maximize field goal attempts (we are). I suppose we should exercise some degree of caution when deploying a kicker on an away team favored to win by a touchdown or more. While this puts me on the rare offseason tilt, it’s helpful to know.
Vegas Odds and Fantasy Kickers: What the Data Tells Us

This Vegas lines link I use (click on the first tab next to the team name called “open”) and it will arrange the lines by TEAM IMPLIED POINTS and what it opened at. So we have some home favorites here with implied totals. Which is what I think Carter is talking about.

Buffalo (Bass) 29.25
Eagles (Elliot) 28.75
KC (Butker) 28.75
Dallas (Aubrey) 28
SF (away favorite/ Moody) 27.5
Cleveland has no kicker at the moment
LA (away favorite/ Havrisk) 25.25
Balt (Tucker) 25
Seattle (Myers) 25
Ind (Gay) 23.75
Houston (Fairbairn) 23.75

Top fga per game this season is LAR (2.9), Seattle (2.5), Baltimore (2.4), Cleveland (2.4), Ind (2.3), Houston/Dallas/Atl (2.2) per Here.

Finally, top fga allowed by opponent on the season are Tennessee (2.7vs Fairbairn/Houston), Ind (2.5 vs Carlson/LV), NYJ (2.5 vs ??/Cle) per Here

This is the most research I’ve ever done regarding a kicker by a wide margin but I woke up early and have peace and quiet so here it is. Let me know if I messed up somewhere because I did not proofread this at all. But I’m most likely going with Fairbairn because the process seems right to me. Tennessee gives up a lot of attempts and Houston is a home favorite plus attempts a lot. Good luck to those in the championships and hope this helps someone as much as that chatter about Puka and Kyren helped me at the beginning of the season throw the bank and them two.
Nice information. This helps to confirm that Fairbairn is the right call, time will tell if the Fantasy Gods agree..

I'm going against Fairbairn, unless my opp starts Nick Folk.

Based on the above article, it appears I have a legitimate decision to make between:

Jake Moody @ Redskins

Riley Patterson vs Jets

Ugh.

Great article! But, I can't find the "fga per game" nor the "fga allowed by opponent" link. There was no "hyperlink" to click on, sorry.

Based on the above article, it appears I have a legitimate decision to make between:

Jake Moody @ Redskins

Riley Patterson vs Jets

Ugh.
Moody has the longer leg, if you get bonuses for long kicks he's a no brainer for sure

That's what I was thinking, until I read that very compelling article.

9'ers are a heavy road favorite vs a defense I know very well, that cannot stop anyone. I could easily see Moody kicking plenty of XP's, and quite possibly, no FG's.

Browns playing at home, vs a stingy defense, and decisively moving the ball through the air, largely because they run a wide-zone rushing scheme, which requires exceptional tackle play, and they are playing deep backups at both tackle positions. It's been largely ineffective. Browns OL strength is G/C/G, but I'm pretty sure those guys are better at pulling than road-grading, per the scheme, so they haven't been all that great consistently running the ball.

Lots of article formula stuff indicating that the Browns/Patterson appear to be a good bet to kick a significant # of FG tonight.

I hear that the prop play of Patterson O 1.5 FG is getting pounded, and wise prop guys think that line should be at least 2.5.

Plus, it's Thursday Night Football, and that means something, in terms of how the game might be played, how points are scored, and the outcome.

:sigh:

Jake Moody @ Redskins

Riley Patterson vs Jets

Ugh.
Moody has the longer leg, if you get bonuses for long kicks he's a no brainer for sure

That's what I was thinking, until I read that very compelling article.

9'ers are a heavy road favorite vs a defense I know very well, that cannot stop anyone. I could easily see Moody kicking plenty of XP's, and quite possibly, no FG's.

Browns playing at home, vs a stingy defense, and decisively moving the ball through the air, largely because they run a wide-zone rushing scheme, which requires exceptional tackle play, and they are playing deep backups at both tackle positions. It's been largely ineffective. Browns OL strength is G/C/G, but I'm pretty sure those guys are better at pulling than road-grading, per the scheme, so they haven't been all that great consistently running the ball.

Lots of article formula stuff indicating that the Browns/Patterson appear to be a good bet to kick a significant # of FG tonight.

I hear that the prop play of Patterson O 1.5 FG is getting pounded, and wise prop guys think that line should be at least 2.5.

Plus, it's Thursday Night Football, and that means something, in terms of how the game might be played, how points are scored, and the outcome.

:sigh:
Didn’t the Lions cut Patterson because he couldn’t hit 40+ reliably? Will the Browns trust him to kick, or will they go for it on fourth down after his first miss because he’s shakey?

As promising as these trends you mention look, do you really want to trust a kicker with so many unknowns in your fantasy final? Feels like too many unknowns to me. I’d want to see how the browns use him for at least one game before I started him, but we’re not going to have that luxury.

Love Fairbairn who is going again against Titans which I believe is the best defense stopping their opposition TD in the red zone settling on FG. I have a big decisions to start him or keep playing Sanders who has been a godsend over the past few weeks. Can't see Dolphins scoring a lot of TDs with Waddle now out and settling for FGs. I may have to see what Sanders is like kicking outdoors in non Florida weather.

Anybody help me understand why just about everybody has Butker ranked higher than Chase McLaughlin this week?

Butker
This week KC Vs Cin (23rd ranked def vs kickers)
Last 4 weeks: 25 points. 5 of 7 FGs. 8 xps.

McLaughlin
This week Vs NO (22nd ranked def vs kickers)
Last 4 weeks: 39 points. 7 of 7 FGs. 13 xps.

Feels like the TB offense is humming and the KC offense isn’t doing much.

Anybody help me understand why just about everybody has Butker ranked higher than Chase McLaughlin this week?

Butker

McLaughlin

I hold grudges against kickers and defenses. After last week I will never roster Butker again. That is all

Butker

McLaughlin

I’ve noticed a few teams have stuck with Butker for way too long. Their offense is circling the drain. He is somewhere around K15 on the year. On the other hand, TB’s offense is on fire and so is McLaughlin.

I'm deciding between McLaughlin (TB) and Fairbairn (HOU).

My opponent has White + Evans on TB, while I have Stroud and Noah Brown on Houston.

My thinking is go with McLaughlin in hopes of piggybacking off the TB offense, and hope Stroud can throw touchdowns rather than stall in the RZ.

Matchup is 50/50 right now, does that logic seem sound?

Users who are viewing this thread