What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The "Official" what I need monday night to win thread (1 Viewer)

Need Pittman to get 200 yards, or 100 yards and a couple TDs. Yay.

BTW, this pretty much guarantees that Pittman will get 4 carries tonight. Grab Torian if you can, because my luck dictates that the worst possible thing will happen to my players on Monday night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im down 1 pt. I have Marshall & Prater vs Cutler & Moss. All TDs are 6 pts, INTs are -2, and 50+ yd FGs are 5. I dont think my chances are very good but if Marshall somehow scores the same as Cutler, Prater just has to outscore Moss. :confused: Id say I have a 25% chance. Better than none I suppose.

I need S. Morris to have 100 combined yards and 1 TD or 50 yds and 2 TDs. PPR. GO Sammy! However, I think the odds are 70-30 against me.

Down by 19 with Cutler and K Faulk 6pts per td, -3 for ints, .5 pts per recept, 1 pt per 20 pass yard, 1pt per 10 rush/rec and the other team is done.

2 TD's by Marshall to win in 1 league and to have highest 1 week score in another league. I would be topping my own 1 week high score in that league. I'm not sure what the payout for that is offhand.

I have Cutler (passing TD's = 4 points) going against Moss. I'm down 20 points. I'm not counting on a win this week. Will be my first loss this season.

I need Marshall to not fumble 5 times and Gostkowski not to go 0-4 on fg's.

I think...it's in the bag.

Down 8, IDP and return yard league. He's done, I have Prater and Hobbs. Feeling pretty confident, so long as neither of them break their legs on the opening kickoff.

Up by 9, but my opponent has Sammy Morris.

I would have already lost, but he forgot to pick up a defense since the Jags had a bye.

I won both my games with Bye Week depleted lineups against pitiful teams with clearly bigger issues than just Bye weeks.

GB FF scheduling sometimes.

I need Cutler to throw for two td's but not three. Then I win the game I have Cutler, and the game my opponent has him.

Some fun stuff.

1. Up 10---I have Moss, he has Marshall. 1 ppr

2. Down 10--I have Marshall/Cutler, he has Moss. 0.5 ppr.

The above situation should be fun/tricky to root for.

Finally, down 27, but have M. Pittman, Marshall, Welker, 1 ppr.

I have Marshall.

he has Welker.

I need Marshall to score at least 115 more points than Welker.

1 point per yard.

30 points per TD.

down 9, have welker. .5 ppr - think i can pull this one out

down 23, have marshall. standard scoring - dont think i have this one, but marshall is capable

neither opponent has anyone left.

I'm down 54.2 in a PPR league

My opponent has no one left

I have:

Jay Cutler

Brandon Marshall

Wes Welker

Sammy Morris

:goodposting:

Down 4.5 and I have Marshall and Faulk and he has Gostkowski.

Up 11.5 and I have Cutler and he has Faulk.

two tds, over 100 yards and at least 5 receptions from Welker get me the win...unless Rodney Harrison has a lot of tackles...in which case 3 tds would be nice.

I am counting on the loss.

Down 3, I have Pittman and Morris vs. Moss

also

Up by 6 I have Pittman and Marshall vs. Cutler, Royal and Denver Def/St! (That one doesn't look so good?)

need 50 Points from Cutler and Welker PPR- 6pt Tds....

I have some hope, but unless it turns out to be a shootout, I might come up short.

League 1 - Cutler, Marshall and Gostkowski to combine for 22 points. QB's get 4 pts per TD and WR's get .5 PPR.

League 2 - Cutler and Prater to combine for 4 points. QB's get 6 pts per TD. Also, the guy ahead of me in the division has Cassell and is up 15. His opponent has S.Morris and Moss. It would help if he lost....

League 3 - I'm up 8. I have Cutler and he has S.Morris. QB's get 4 pts per TD.

I need 13.2 from Marshall. So...

6 catches for 102

OR

8 Catches for 82 (most likely option)

OR

4 catches for 52 and a TD

I need Jay Cutler, Nate Webster, and Tony Schleffer to not get a combined total of 29 fpts. It would help if tony doesn't play.

def2noiz said:
I am done and up by 15. He has Marshall. Hope he chokes!
No!! I need Marshall to bring in 42 points for a miracle win. Opponent had SJax, Fatdale, and Andre Johnson... ouch.Lets see, about 160 yards and 4 TD's will be just enough (2 pt bonus at 100yds).

Marshall - 120/2

Cutler - 250/3 no int's

Hopefully Cutler can do what Rivers did last week against NE. Doesn't look too promising.

I'm up by about 45, I'm done and my opponent has Cutler and Marshall. So to sum it up, I need NE to play good "D"

for a change, and NE to play ball control and run run run all night. A nice fast game.

Im down by 2 in one league and he has nothing left and I have Marshall going tonight

In another im down by 13 he has pittman and I have Prater, Welker, and Cutler left its gonna be close I need a win bad in this league since LT and Gates and Colston did nothing for me yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread