What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Real Official wildcard game 2 *** Steeler Vs Bengals *** (1 Viewer)

Enjoy your patty-cake flag "football" kids.
Why would anyone think that hit by Burfict should be legal?

Just dumb to even think that should be allowed.
I guess we were just all ####in insane for almost 100 years.
We were...when we didn't understand head injuries and their impact and former players all with CTE and dying younger than they should.

Add in multi million $$ lawsuits...and of course the NFL is not going to want to allow that.

Watch UFC if you want more violence.

Im so glad Burfict decided to come back out of the tunnel after he intercepted the pass so he can screw up the game.

Big sloth...what a warrior! Couple of short screens and about 70 yards in def penalties. Greatest of all time!

the officials gave pitt this one
No they didn't. I hate Pittsburgh and like AJ Green, loved the offense taking the game. Burfict being his classless self lost the game, pure and simple. The refs made calls they are supposed to make. Clearly incomplete to Brown and Burfict knew it. He head hunted trying to take out Brown and his pee sized brain didn't even think of the impact of his action putting Pittsburgh into FG range and then Pacman becomes Pacman.

Hill, Burfict and Jones. Three bums cut from the same cloth. All talented but dumb as a box of rocks.

For the Bengals, you reap what you sow. They've acquired certain players by being willing to ignore the red flags 31 other teams saw. But while it may help in the short term, in the long term, they aren't champions. No discipline or self control. The Steelers aren't choirboys. They've had their share of questionable hits, etc. over the years, they don't have players who play this far out of control. For that matter, at least to my knowledge, their fans don't throw garbage on the field and cheer injuries. Burfict should be released tonight.

Enjoy your patty-cake flag "football" kids.
Why would anyone think that hit by Burfict should be legal?

Just dumb to even think that should be allowed.
I guess we were just all ####in insane for almost 100 years.
We were...when we didn't understand head injuries and their impact and former players all with CTE and dying younger than they should.

Add in multi million $$ lawsuits...and of course the NFL is not going to want to allow that.

Watch UFC if you want more violence.
The only problem with this is Shaziers hit on Hill is legal.

Wow. What an ugly game. That hit on Brown should come with charges and jail time.
About as classless a hit as you will ever see. He is lucky if he can make the field next week.

Burfict doesn't hit him...still not sure the Bengals win.

the 4th and 3 completion whether Big Ben was shot putting it or not, Warrior!

Users who are viewing this thread