What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

There Will Be Blood - NEW FILM (1 Viewer)

I loved this movie, thought it was perfect. I even liked the score. Maybe because I watched it on DVD and not in the theater? :shrug:

Seems to me that almost everyone who watched it on DVD loved it, and everyone (I know) who watched it in the theater had issues with it (most commonly the score).

Also, to the guy who said DDL gets Oscar love because he is Jewish/has Jewish connections, that's ridiculous! Don't be silly. Maybe that holds true in some instances, but Day-Lewis is a terrific actor.
I just watched it on DVD and didn't love it. I didn't list it in either post about the movie, but I did find the score annoying at times, and I usually never notice things like that.
Wow, a radiohead fan, but not a fan of Jonny Greenwood's work in this film?

I loved this movie, thought it was perfect. I even liked the score. Maybe because I watched it on DVD and not in the theater? :goodposting:

Seems to me that almost everyone who watched it on DVD loved it, and everyone (I know) who watched it in the theater had issues with it (most commonly the score).

Also, to the guy who said DDL gets Oscar love because he is Jewish/has Jewish connections, that's ridiculous! Don't be silly. Maybe that holds true in some instances, but Day-Lewis is a terrific actor.
I just watched it on DVD and didn't love it. I didn't list it in either post about the movie, but I did find the score annoying at times, and I usually never notice things like that.
I would be interested in getting the soundtrack and listening to the music by itself, as it sounded interesting. IMO it just didn't seem to fit with the movie/scenes and for me took away from the movie a tad.

I loved this movie, thought it was perfect. I even liked the score. Maybe because I watched it on DVD and not in the theater? :goodposting:

I would be interested in getting the soundtrack and listening to the music by itself, as it sounded interesting. IMO it just didn't seem to fit with the movie/scenes and for me took away from the movie a tad.
I just watched it again last night, and the more I watch the more I love the score. I think it fit perfectly in the movie. It's almost like a horror movie score. Like something evil is lurking at all times (which it is). I have 88 Minutes (the new Al Pacino movie) in my dvd player. Looking forward to watching it tonight. I'll have the review later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved this movie, thought it was perfect. I even liked the score. Maybe because I watched it on DVD and not in the theater? :lmao:

I just watched it again last night, and the more I watch the more I love the score. I think it fit perfectly in the movie. It's almost like a horror movie score. Like something evil is lurking at all times (which it is). I have 88 Minutes (the new Al Pacino movie) in my dvd player. Looking forward to watching it tonight. I'll have the review later on.
Uh, that's kinda illegal and stuff. :goodposting:

I loved this movie, thought it was perfect. I even liked the score. Maybe because I watched it on DVD and not in the theater? :shrug:

Uh, that's kinda illegal and stuff. :mellow:
Probably. But it's not a bootleg or anything like that. It's a screener copy. I got the hook-up. :thumbup:

I just watched it again last night, and the more I watch the more I love the score. I think it fit perfectly in the movie. It's almost like a horror movie score. Like something evil is lurking at all times (which it is).
Agreed. I imagine that many people don't like it because it doesn't fit into their expectations for what a score should be. It seemed incongruous with many of the scenes (like in the first scene when all you see is the landscsape and the score is already calling for murder) and it was so jarring that it forced you to acknowledge it while most scores blend so seamlessly into the background that you often don't notice them. It wasn't just a score, it was part of the story. It was beautiful and obnoxious at the same time. If No Country for Old Men hadn't been made in the same year as this movie, I'd argue that the score for this movie should have won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor.As for the title, I agree with much of what has been posted but I would add that you might consider thinking of the oil as blood. DDL bled the earth of quite a bit of its blood.

I posted this in another thread:

Where to start...

Definitely a good movie. Maybe not great, but I liked almost everything about it. Lewis was fantastic, as usual. PT Anderson continues to prove he's an important director. I do have some issues with the soundtrack. For the most part, I liked the soundtrack. But there are scenes where it seems like the music was totally inappropriate for the content. It seemed like the compositions were made without any knowledge of the particular scenes.

I posted this in another thread:Where to start...Definitely a good movie. Maybe not great, but I liked almost everything about it. Lewis was fantastic, as usual. PT Anderson continues to prove he's an important director. I do have some issues with the soundtrack. For the most part, I liked the soundtrack. But there are scenes where it seems like the music was totally inappropriate for the content. It seemed like the compositions were made without any knowledge of the particular scenes.
I really don't understand this coming from so many people. The soundtrack was ambient, not the least distracting for me. I thought it worked perfectly,

I posted this in another thread:Where to start...Definitely a good movie. Maybe not great, but I liked almost everything about it. Lewis was fantastic, as usual. PT Anderson continues to prove he's an important director. I do have some issues with the soundtrack. For the most part, I liked the soundtrack. But there are scenes where it seems like the music was totally inappropriate for the content. It seemed like the compositions were made without any knowledge of the particular scenes.
I really don't understand this coming from so many people. The soundtrack was ambient, not the least distracting for me. I thought it worked perfectly,
Ambient to me implies ethereal and moody. I would not use those words for some of the passages in the Blood soundtrack. It seemed there were times where a screechy Psycho-sounding passage accompanied a very simple scene and it didn't fit at all.

I posted this in another thread:

Where to start...

Definitely a good movie. Maybe not great, but I liked almost everything about it. Lewis was fantastic, as usual. PT Anderson continues to prove he's an important director. I do have some issues with the soundtrack. For the most part, I liked the soundtrack. But there are scenes where it seems like the music was totally inappropriate for the content. It seemed like the compositions were made without any knowledge of the particular scenes.
Ambient to me implies ethereal and moody. I would not use those words for some of the passages in the Blood soundtrack. It seemed there were times where a screechy Psycho-sounding passage accompanied a very simple scene and it didn't fit at all.
I think that is what I enjoyed most about it. I actually thought it fit perfectly.

It seemed there were times where a screechy Psycho-sounding passage accompanied a very simple scene and it didn't fit at all.
Jonny Greenwood has a piece called "Popcorn Superhet Receiver" that was not composed for this movie but was used heavily throughout the movie. So, it makes sense that a lot scenes didn't seem to fit with the music. But that doesn't mean it was a mistake. To the contrary, I think it was intentional. Like I said earlier in the thread, I think the score was challenging the viewer to take notice of it rather than "fit in" like a conventional score. The screechy Psycho-sounding passage over the very simple landscape didn't seem to fit because scores usually don't sound like Psycho unless there's a knife-wielding freak waiting in the shadows. The score tells you that you shouldn't expect the beautiful landscape to stay beautiful for long and it warns you that what may seem tranquil is about to become filled with horror.

It seemed there were times where a screechy Psycho-sounding passage accompanied a very simple scene and it didn't fit at all.
Jonny Greenwood has a piece called "Popcorn Superhet Receiver" that was not composed for this movie but was used heavily throughout the movie. So, it makes sense that a lot scenes didn't seem to fit with the music. But that doesn't mean it was a mistake. To the contrary, I think it was intentional. Like I said earlier in the thread, I think the score was challenging the viewer to take notice of it rather than "fit in" like a conventional score. The screechy Psycho-sounding passage over the very simple landscape didn't seem to fit because scores usually don't sound like Psycho unless there's a knife-wielding freak waiting in the shadows. The score tells you that you shouldn't expect the beautiful landscape to stay beautiful for long and it warns you that what may seem tranquil is about to become filled with horror.
:thumbup: That is exactly how I felt about it.

That's a reasonable explanation - and atonality doesn't bother me at all. But the score was still uneven for my tastes.

Watched this last night, and I don't really know how to describe my reaction.

I know I liked it.

I know DDL did a great job.

I know that the Eli's sermons reminded me of Malachi in Children of The Corn, which wasn't really a good thing.

The soundtrack did seem misplaced at times, but in an interesting, good way.

But all that being said, although I liked the movie alot, I just didn't get it.

mytagid = Math.floor( Math.random() * 100 );document.write("

Plainview got everything he wanted, without much of a struggle: The Sundays' land, the Union Oil pipeline; the other old guy's land to build the pipeline, Eli's admission at the end, etc. Noone really challenged him in a meaningful way.

Why kill Eli? Why did the old man bother making him be baptized when he had to know it was all an act? What "disagreements" was HW referring to when he told his dad he was moving to Mexico? Did HW know that Henry was a fraud from reading the journal, and that's why he started the fire?*** SPOILER ALERT! Click this link to display the potential spoiler text in this box. ***");document.close();

Again, it's odd that I really, really enjoyed the movie, but I just didn't get it. Maybe I need to read the book.

I liked it. Not too bad, overly long though. Day Lewis is the man. You get Day Lewis in a period piece and he's money.

heard an interview with Paul Dano on NPR today.really tempered my enthusiasm for the movie. he's a doosh and he only had 3 days to prep for his role. meaning, to me, that he isn't going to be anywhere near the intensity of Day-Lewis. his acting in the previews seemed a little wooden to me.. and excerpts that were played on NPR today seemed to reinforce that.he just didn't come off well from what i heard. :eek:
Why is he a doosh?

Sabertooth said:
heard an interview with Paul Dano on NPR today.really tempered my enthusiasm for the movie. he's a doosh and he only had 3 days to prep for his role. meaning, to me, that he isn't going to be anywhere near the intensity of Day-Lewis. his acting in the previews seemed a little wooden to me.. and excerpts that were played on NPR today seemed to reinforce that.he just didn't come off well from what i heard. :goodposting:
Why is he a doosh?
I can testify to this, as well. I heard the NPR interview. Dano seemed smart and interesting. But he came across fairly pompous and snotty.

Just saw it - huge PTA fan - Boogie in in my top 10 all time faves and loved Magnolia. Also huge Gangs fan and DDL.

Not thrilled with it - couldn't get the Bill the Butcher character out of my head - the characters were very similar in my opinion and that was not a good thing. I was actually a bit bored but still enjoyed watching DDL.

Glad I waited to DVD

Movie was pretty damn boring but DDL did such a great job that I was really drawn to every scene he was in, looking forward to each one. Does that make any sense? JB pretty much feels the same way above. NCFOM blows this movie away.

I really wish I had chimed in awhile back on this film. I rented this again the other day and watched it. I have a lot of questions and thoughts on this film, especially with what is going on in this country and around the world. My opinions or thoughts on the field may not be what you all were watching.

1. The opening music which I didn't know was Radiohead...but the very first notes when they show the landscape or wide scenery...it was very similar to "The Shining" where they would flash "Tuesday" on the screen and there was a quick loud short bunch of keys being played at once. I felt like I was being told upfront that this film was going to end on the freaky side which it does. I have no opinion as to weather it was bad or not but I felt like they wanted to set the tone early. The 1st 5-10 minutes of the film with no dialogue I found fascinating.

2. Paul Dano's character/characters, mostly as the minister I felt was pretty weak and let me explain why. I really felt the way he played the minister that Dano himself had some strong opinions about Christianity. For me he made the Church more of a slime bucket mess than anything DDL was doing on screen. Now some of you might say that it was brilliant acting. I might be able to go that route but my feeling as the movie closed was that the only thing greasier than an oilman was a clergyman. I was happy DDL did what he did to him at the end of the film...I almost cheered for it to happen. Was I supposed to feel that way? Was that wrong? To make DDL accept JC as his Lord and Savior in exchange for using the land to tunnell liquid gold under, which nowadays is very controversial and responsible for a lot of loss of life in many areas of the world...what does that say about the church and Christianity?

If Dano had played it really strong and innocent, I think I would have felt different. But he just shows up at the end of the film and begs DDL for money...what a croc of you know what. He was a pathetic character. See, i think it is hard to give Dano a lot of credit for that emotion I felt, even though it was stirring, and the reason I say that is because a lot of evil things happen around and in that well as a result of Dano not being able to bless the well. I think if you are going to have that angle in the script, then you better be playing the character like he is high and mighty. I felt like Dano was giving us a little bit of tongue and cheek to be honest. Maybe that is what PTA wanted him to do but it didn't mirror the script all that well.

I liked the film a lot, there are holes in it, but there is so much crap coming out of Hollywood that i really enjoyed this film. I never thought it was too long...2.5 hours flew by for me. And I wanted to highlight the shot where the kid is reunited with the dad...all in 1 shot from a distance up to where the camera was mounted, I love long sweeping single shot scenes, they add a lot to a film.

DDL was amazing, carried the film, but I never felt he was a complete monster, even when he was spewing filth at his son later on in life.

In the end I asked myself what was worse...an oilman or a clergyman? It's actually good food for thought.

Best line was when DDL is leaving the church for the 1st time affter Dano almost performs an exorcism on that old lady with artritis..."That was one ####### helluva of a show"...AWESOME!!!

Movie was pretty damn boring but DDL did such a great job that I was really drawn to every scene he was in, looking forward to each one. Does that make any sense?
Yup. That's how I felt too. Daniel Day-Lewis was terrific and his character was fascinating to watch. But the movie itself dragged on and on and on for me ultimately going nowhere. I thought the finale was way over the top and the story itself just never amounted to anything of true interest. But I kept watching because Day-Lewis was so good and invested so much into his character that he was riveting. I think his performance and this character deserved a stronger story. Had that happened, this truly would've been a great film instead of a so-so film with a memorable character.

I have not seen this yet. I bought it Friday. I got it used out of the three for $10.00 bin at Hollywood video. :goodposting:

I think it should have won best picture over No Country For Old Men. Here's how I compare them:

Acting -

NCFOM = 8

TWBB = 9.5

Directing -

NCFOM = 8.5

TWBB = 9

Script -

NCFOM = 7

TWBB = 7

Editing -

NCFOM = 6

TWBB = 6

Cinematography -

NCFOM = 8.5

TWBB = 8.5

I think it should have won best picture over No Country For Old Men. Here's how I compare them:Acting -NCFOM = 8TWBB = 9.5Directing -NCFOM = 8.5TWBB = 9Script -NCFOM = 7TWBB = 7Editing -NCFOM = 6TWBB = 6Cinematography -NCFOM = 8.5TWBB = 8.5
I don't think you can really compare the two. But in all honesty, NC4OM is a very tight script, and TWBB really is made by DDL and the direction of PTA...take them out of the equation and you don't have that much of a film. NC4OM would have been pretty interesting no matter what, but you add in Javier Bardem, TLJ, Josh Brolin, Woody, these were actors that were probably falling over each other to get their hands on that script. They knew what they had. And the Coen Bros did a fine job od directing as well.Someone else mentioned it and it is worth repeating. No one fights DDL or tries to really stop him from doing anything. There wasn't tha much friction however there was suspense or tension that grew. But most of the rising action doesn't involve him not getting what he wants. He breaks his leg falling down a well, his kid is deaf because of the well, co worker dies in the well...it wasn't him against anything really except himself.

Movie was pretty damn boring but DDL did such a great job that I was really drawn to every scene he was in, looking forward to each one. Does that make any sense?
Yup. That's how I felt too. Daniel Day-Lewis was terrific and his character was fascinating to watch. But the movie itself dragged on and on and on for me ultimately going nowhere. I thought the finale was way over the top and the story itself just never amounted to anything of true interest. But I kept watching because Day-Lewis was so good and invested so much into his character that he was riveting. I think his performance and this character deserved a stronger story. Had that happened, this truly would've been a great film instead of a so-so film with a memorable character.
:thumbup: Exactly my thoughts. DDL was outstanding, but the movie was average.

I think it should have won best picture over No Country For Old Men. Here's how I compare them:

Acting -

NCFOM = 8

TWBB = 9.5

Directing -

NCFOM = 8.5

TWBB = 9

Script -

NCFOM = 7

TWBB = 7

Editing -

NCFOM = 6

TWBB = 6

Cinematography -

NCFOM = 8.5

TWBB = 8.5
I don't think you can really compare the two. But in all honesty, NC4OM is a very tight script, and TWBB really is made by DDL and the direction of PTA...take them out of the equation and you don't have that much of a film. NC4OM would have been pretty interesting no matter what, but you add in Javier Bardem, TLJ, Josh Brolin, Woody, these were actors that were probably falling over each other to get their hands on that script. They knew what they had. And the Coen Bros did a fine job od directing as well.
We disagree quite a bit on the NC4OM script. I see it as very loose. It could have been changed in numerous ways and still come to the same conclusion, whereas everything that happened in TWBB had to happen for him to become the man he did. I will say the dialogue was true to the setting of the film and concise.
Someone else mentioned it and it is worth repeating. No one fights DDL or tries to really stop him from doing anything. There wasn't tha much friction however there was suspense or tension that grew. But most of the rising action doesn't involve him not getting what he wants. He breaks his leg falling down a well, his kid is deaf because of the well, co worker dies in the well...it wasn't him against anything really except himself.
That's what I liked. :unsure: I think we can relate best to internal struggles.

I finally saw this last night. I thought it was ok but lacked stuff. I agree that DDL needed someone stronger then Eli to be against him. That would have made a much better movie. DDL was very good and deserved the oscar he got. The ending was :confused: to me. Killing Eli in a bowling alley :yucky: Seemed dumb. I did not really get the final line either I am finished. What did that mean?

I am finished with life? I am finished with people? I am finished prospecting? I am finished with the game of bowling?I am finished with the church?

I liked the character of Mary. I thought it was a cool character and I enjoyed how DDL showed her some favoritism early and she ended up marrying his son.

I also would like to know if Paul and Eli were the same person?

Score was way overpowering. Early on my wife asked if it was a horror movie. She thought zombies were going to attack like in the hills have eyes.

All in all I enjoyed it but I dont think it deserved the nomination for best picture. Take DDL out of it and you have a snooze fest.

NCFOM blows it out of the water.

Watched it this morning. I'm with the "it was just OK" camp. DDL and cinematography = great. Everything else = meh. Reminded me of some of the more indulgent epics of the '70s, with Big Statements that the viewer is supposed to appreciate, and quite a few scenes that were too long or unnecessary. I am also in the "score was too intrusive" camp, though I wonder how much of that is the fault of the sound mix rather than the score itself.

As for the "I am finished" line, that's pretty significant. Here is a man whose whole life has been about striving and plundering and competition and consumption. He's saying he's done with that -- which means he has nothing more to live for.

I don't think Paul and Eli were the same person, just twins. Eli's argument with his father makes reference to Paul. And in the bowling alley scene, didn't Daniel mention that Paul had taken the "finders fee" he'd gotten and used it to start his own company?

Watched it last night. DDL was awesome. Movie itself was solid but I felt NCFOM was much more impactful. Score was definitely unusual - not bad but also did not seem to quite match the film.

I felt NCFOM was much more impactful.
Agreed. Like TWBB, NC4OM had odd pacing and an out-of-nowhere ending, but I liked it much better. Partly because there was more than one character that was well-developed, and partly because the plot kept the storyline going and did not have dead spots like TWBB's.

I take the "I am finished!" line as meaning he's completed all his goals in life. He's vanquished the last of his significant competition, or person, who has gotten in his way.

I think the point of the movie was that Eli and his church was more of a ``slime bucket mess'' than Plainview and his business. Christianity and the church have always been about power, and the false pretexts and intimidations they use to exert this power are more despicable than any of Plainview's business tactics. This is what I love about the movie, and why it is one of my favorites in the past decade, alongside American Beauty and City of God.

I bought the movie used from Blockbuster last night and I was underwhelmed by it...even though I think Lewis is always amazing.

This movie was the nards...as expected. It just felt real. The last 10 minutes was some of the best film I have ever seen. I was as equally excited to see this as I was No Country For Old Men. There Will Be Blood was superior. :lol: ;)
I am the exact opposite.

It can represent the brutal, murderous side of his personality. Except that he only kills a couple of people
We have become really numb as a movie-going society to say there were not "enough deaths" to justify the title of the movie.His search for oil and murderous personality caused at least 2 deaths in the oil rigs, caused his boy to become deaf, caused him to kill his brother's friend, and ultimately caused him to kill the preacher.This movie was sufficiently titled if the only death was the one at the end. Isn't that one instance of blood enough to justify the title?
You may be right about our senses becoming numbed to violence. But the title made me expect Kill Bill Vol. 3, so two murders spread over a couple of decades wasn't what I expected.
I think that the blood shed in the search for oil is part of it as well. DDL almost dies in the beginning. Then the orphans dad is killed. Another person was killed at Sunday's Ranch, etc.

This one nails it pretty well for me. And I realize full well that there is never a right and wrong on these. I was mainly just surprised to find I had such a different opinion of it than the masses who fawned over it. I do think it might be the mustache.... :excited:

J

There has been plenty of critical pants-wetting about Paul Thomas Anderson's latest film, and I am an Anderson admirer to be sure, but beyond an acting nomination for Daniel Day Lewis, I just can't get on that train. We are presented with some fascinating information on the trials and tribulations of a prospector in the late 19th and early 20th century, the dangers and triumphs, the frustratingly backwards technology. We have an interesting cinematic experiment with the first 14 minutes of the film having no dialogue. As Lewis' character Daniel Plainview draws the blood of the earth up from his wells, Paul Dano's character Eli Sunday tries to wash Plainview in the blood of Christ. Their antagonism seems to have no foundation. Well, let me put that differently. Plainview has no reason to be antagonistic to Sunday beyond pure orneriness, and Sunday has no reason to seek Plainview's salvation beyond pure, sinful spite.

Plainview is an unpleasant man, an awful man, and surely a juice role to tackle. He is a difficult hero to follow, however. I don't need my protagonists to all be likable, but I do need some reason to care about what they are doing. Perhaps the novel upon which this is based, Upton Sinclair's Oil, would be of some assistance in seeing inside the man who Lewis portrays with such prickliness. Lewis has a tremendous accent and (as he always does) embodies the rangy sinew of his character with a disturbing naturalness. He does a terrific job but even his elegant speech patterns couldn't keep me from being vaguely repelled. As one of my companions said about his volcanic temper, "He should start counting to 10." Dano (Little Miss Sunshine) has the fire of evangelism burning bright in his young, narrow chest, as well as a legitimate beef with Plainview.

I blame the music a bit. Scored by Radiohead's Johnny Greenwood, the score by itself plays as rich and interesting. I had occasion to listen to it before seeing the film, and thought it sounded moody and portentous. However, when placed on top of the movie, it felt misaligned with the action or the emotion of a scene, and was loud and distracting. Despite the sensual loss of visual and aural details, such as the creaking monster of an active well or the desolate hillsides of desperate prairie towns, I'd rather just listen to the score while I read the book than see it so misapplied as here.

It is frustrating in general to see such exquisite elements thrown together into such an off-putting stew. In films past, writer/director Paul Thomas Anderson has created sublime beauty from weirdness and off-kilter anti-heroes. I don't know if this film misfires for me because the original story belongs to someone else or if the scope of a period film filled with antique emotions and happenstances were too remote for such modern directorial vision, but something happened in the final mix that left me cold. I think it is worthy of seeing but I hope you save your extra pennies for something more cohesive.
JBArent you one of those tools who doesn't get TOOL? :wall:

In all seriousness, that pretty much encapsulates my sentiments as well.

:excited: That is exactly how I felt about it.
My beef with the score wasn't so much in that I felt it out of place...but just brain shattering deafening loud in some instances.

I just watched it again last night, and the more I watch the more I love the score. I think it fit perfectly in the movie. It's almost like a horror movie score. Like something evil is lurking at all times (which it is).
Agreed. I imagine that many people don't like it because it doesn't fit into their expectations for what a score should be. It seemed incongruous with many of the scenes (like in the first scene when all you see is the landscsape and the score is already calling for murder) and it was so jarring that it forced you to acknowledge it while most scores blend so seamlessly into the background that you often don't notice them. It wasn't just a score, it was part of the story. It was beautiful and obnoxious at the same time. If No Country for Old Men hadn't been made in the same year as this movie, I'd argue that the score for this movie should have won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor.As for the title, I agree with much of what has been posted but I would add that you might consider thinking of the oil as blood. DDL bled the earth of quite a bit of its blood.
We watched it last night. My wife looks at me and says, that's the music from LOST. I think she may be right.

I take the "I am finished!" line as meaning he's completed all his goals in life. He's vanquished the last of his significant competition, or person, who has gotten in his way.

I think the point of the movie was that Eli and his church was more of a ``slime bucket mess'' than Plainview and his business. Christianity and the church have always been about power, and the false pretexts and intimidations they use to exert this power are more despicable than any of Plainview's business tactics. This is what I love about the movie, and why it is one of my favorites in the past decade, alongside American Beauty and City of God.
I'd agree that it's definitely a subtext, but I don't know about it being the whole point of the movie. IMO it's also a study of the depths that a man can sink to before he loses everything, among other things. I particularly like your take on the final line. It is said with a rather biblical finality, so to me, this take has a little more weight. Good posting.

Right after watching this last night, I switched on The Girl Next Door. Eli played Klitz, or whatever the dorky friend's name was.

Users who are viewing this thread