What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This is funny. (2 Viewers)

Dude, check out the comments on the page:Gwen Stafani? Twice? After 2 years and 2 tours, you still can't spell her name?

I wouldn't be surprised if the same held true for me if I saw her live twice. My braincells would probably kill each other Masada style.

let's give him the benefit of the doubt. maybe Gwen Stafani is better than Gwen Stefani.

That is one scatterbrained and truly depressing list. I know it's all subjective but I like to think that some bands are an undeniable affront to the universe.

:lmao: I bet that guy(?) is Canadian. Nickelback, Three Days Grace, Avril Lavigne, and Theory of a Deadman.

"Wow. Avril Lavigne doesn’t like Avril Lavigne enough to tattoo it on her back."

I didn't know something could be simultaneously terrifying and hilarious until I watched

.What the #### is going on in Japan?

My cousin works at a veterinary clinic, and she mailed me a bunch of stickers that say, "For anal insertion only." If I were more, say, amoral, I'd walk around stores placing these on various products and take pictures of my exploits.
The hardware store would be a good place to start.
...or the Safeway produce department.

My cousin works at a veterinary clinic, and she mailed me a bunch of stickers that say, "For anal insertion only." If I were more, say, amoral, I'd walk around stores placing these on various products and take pictures of my exploits.
...or the Safeway produce department.
"clean-up in the cucumber aisle"

If you've got an ER doctor as a friend, the world for this line of comments would open .... um .... wide.

Users who are viewing this thread