What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This is funny. (2 Viewers)

Looks like the video is flagged for 18+, which requires a Youtube account. Maybe this link will allow viewing without signing up, or if you don't already have a Youtube account. My link

The winter pep rally prank at Minnesota’s Rosemount High went something like this: 1. Film the school’s blindfolded sports captains full-on making out with their parents. 2. Ask them if they can guess who they kissed. 3. Watch on in horror as they unwittingly compliment their mother’s “luscious lips.” 4. ????????????? 5. Vomit forever.

This is the concert that plays in Hell 24 hours a day

More terrifying than funny. The funny part is the YouTube comments: "is there anything on the internet i wont masturbate to?"
W.T.

F.

:unsure:
I once posted an ad on Craigslist starting a new trip hop band. The only reply I got back was from this weirdo that e-mailed me a video that was much like the one above.
fwiw... I went through a Meredith Monk phase. Have a couple of albums and saw her live. But yeah- not for everybody anybody.

This is the concert that plays in Hell 24 hours a day

More terrifying than funny. The funny part is the YouTube comments: "is there anything on the internet i wont masturbate to?"
W.T.

F.

:unsure:
I once posted an ad on Craigslist starting a new trip hop band. The only reply I got back was from this weirdo that e-mailed me a video that was much like the one above.
fwiw... I went through a Meredith Monk phase. Have a couple of albums and saw her live. But yeah- not for everybody anybody.
Really??? Holy ####.

Far too much foul language to post here, but y'all need to go to YouTube and search for:

The RETURN Of The Angriest Guitar Player In The World!!!

Hilarious.

i like today's urban dictionary entry:

January 24: eye broccoli

opposite of eye candy, someone unappealing to look at

(how i met your mother) marshall's ex-assistant

barney: "so, who's the eye broccoli?"

marshall: "my new assistant"

another one:

Petri #####: A place/location where a lot of douchebags are known to congregate.

A place that attracts and seemingly breeds chavs/douchebags/jackwagons/etc etc.

Oh hell no I'm not going to Wetherspoons, that place is a petri #####!

Or: urgh why would you want to go to Las Vegas, that place is such a petri #####.

Users who are viewing this thread