What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This is funny. (1 Viewer)

Poor guy, he just wants to jump around naked on top of people's cars:

"Desnudo y Loco Salta sobre coches y pelea Naked and crazy Russian man jumps on top of cars"

So i decided to go for a walk to burn off some of that 5 guys burger i had earlier and the lady walking ahead of me on my street sped up so I did, she began running so I did, she screamed so I did. ....I never even saw what the hell we were running from !!!

You know how you get those email forwards about funny church bulletin typos and they're pretty funny but you're also pretty sure most of them are made up?

Well, thanks to my associate pastor brother who is a terrible typist and did a terrible job proof reading; a church in Ohio this week will be wishing a very happy 60th birthday to parishioner Dong King.

Random ho to Winston Churchill: "If you were my husband I would poison your drink."

Winston Churchill to said ho: "Ma'am if you were my wife, I would drink it."

Random ho to Winston Churchill: "If you were my husband I would poison your drink."Winston Churchill to said ho: "Ma'am if you were my wife, I would drink it."
To be fair, she wasn't a random ho. She was Nancy Witcher Astor - the first woman to sit as a Member of Parliament in the British House of Commons.

'jdoggydogg said:
'grateful zed said:
Random ho to Winston Churchill: "If you were my husband I would poison your drink."Winston Churchill to said ho: "Ma'am if you were my wife, I would drink it."
To be fair, she wasn't a random ho. She was Nancy Witcher Astor - the first woman to sit as a Member of Parliament in the British House of Commons.
link?

'jdoggydogg said:
'grateful zed said:
Random ho to Winston Churchill: "If you were my husband I would poison your drink."

Winston Churchill to said ho: "Ma'am if you were my wife, I would drink it."
link?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Astor,_Viscountess_Astor
By far the most famously reported quotes are taken from alleged exchanges between Lady Astor and Winston Churchill but, like the statements above, these are not well documented and may be misattributed. Examples include an instance in which Churchill is supposed to have told Lady Astor that having a woman in Parliament was like having one intrude on him in the bathroom, to which she retorted, "You’re not handsome enough to have such fears." Lady Astor was also said to have responded to a question from Churchill about what disguise he should wear to a masquerade ball by saying, "Why don't you come sober, Prime Minister?" Possibly the most famous of all such anecdotes reports that Lady Astor said to Churchill, "If you were my husband, I'd poison your tea," to which he responded, "Madam, if you were my wife, I'd drink it!"

I have a feeling Yacht Rock is probably not new around the ffa... but I just discovered them this weekend and found them to be hilarous. There are quite a few episodes. Here is episode 1. Language and some material NSFW.

ETA: eventually they make it to TOTO and Rosanna.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread