What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thoughts on Rob Ninkovich LB NE? (1 Viewer)

bigreese82

Footballguy
Has there been anything to change his value? is he a possible top 30 LB? I saw where he would get more snaps at DE in passing situations. He had 43s/31a/6.5sacks last year

Yes, back to DE ... where he played at Purdue. He should be starting with either Cunningham or Chandler Jones on the other side.

I think he is going to be playing primarily DE, but i looked today and MFL is still listing him as LB, which lowers his value.

If they reclassify to DE, he'll be valuable, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious about this as well.

Maybe the good doctor Jene can give us some insight into his value at DE?

Obviously these things don't work in a vacuum. But taking his stat projections from the latest VBD sheet and putting into my league's scoring system moves him from about LB95 up to a top-20 DE (around 17-18).

I would be curious to here Jene's thoughts, as well. Ninkovich has the potential to reach the 10 sacks that Mark Anderson got with the Pats a year ago.

Still waiting for MFL to change Ninkovich to a DE. He started there in the Pats' 4-3 opposite Chandler Jones each of the first two games.

Did he even play in the first game? Apparently he didn't even get a single tackle in game 1. He's still an LB in Yahoo leagues as well.

Really starting to heat up. 5 games now at DE and still no position switch on MFL. When can we expect it?
I emailed rotoworld a few weeks ago and asked about switching him to DE and they told me they would look into it. MFL uses rotoworld depth charts for player designation.

Users who are viewing this thread