What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tim's FFL Year 4- Out of the playoffs again. This league sucks. (2 Viewers)

Just ran the scores and it looks like I'll be 0-4 after this week. My team is really bad. Also, Timmy will fall all the way to seventh when he loses to Hillary.

Just ran the scores and it looks like I'll be 0-4 after this week. My team is really bad. Also, Timmy will fall all the way to seventh when he loses to Hillary.
I don't expect I'll lose. Cobb won't keep catching touchdowns and that's all they really have.
You think Rodgers arm will get tired from all the td's he's throwing?Stevie, Dunbar, CJ, Tavon? Dude, you really rolling those turds out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
The treatment I get in this thread is equal to the treatment that Hillary Clinton receives from the media. That's OK; we'll both triumph in the end against the forces of evil arrayed against us.

timschochet said:
The treatment I get in this thread is equal to the treatment that Hillary Clinton receives from the media. That's OK; we'll both triumph in the end against the forces of evil arrayed against us.
:lol:

Nothing but love for ya tim. All in good fun.

I forgot to check my lineup until too late and left a guy who is out in who is playing tonight. Not that I have a chance at anything, but I want to at least fill out a healthy lineup.

What the xxxx is with the waivers put in for A. Andrews last week didn't get him, put in for Coleman this week and he goes to a xxxxxx 3-1 team what's the point of even having waivers. Who's deciding this happy horse ####.

Regular waiver system. If you use your priority, you fall to the back of the line. Has nothing to do with record. Starts with draft order at beginning of the season.

What the xxxx is with the waivers put in for A. Andrews last week didn't get him, put in for Coleman this week and he goes to a xxxxxx 3-1 team what's the point of even having waivers. Who's deciding this happy horse ####.
What the xxxx is with this flex position? You telling me people can start a wideout OR a Running back?! In the same slot? What do people think this is? America?!

Users who are viewing this thread