What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tim's FFL Year 4- Out of the playoffs again. This league sucks. (1 Viewer)

Timmy's Titans put together an underrated roster that might not dominate week in and week out, but will be firmly entrenched in a playoff spot by season's end. They're projected to finish the season with an 8-5-0 (1,770) record in timschochet's League, which will be good enough for fifth. They went with a balanced approach early, selecting QB Tom Brady (65th overall), RB C.J. Anderson (1st), WR T.Y. Hilton (32nd), and TE Travis Kelce (64th) within the first five rounds. They ended up with one of the best groups of RBs in the league, as they have Anderson, Andre Ellington, Duke Johnson Jr., and Lance Dunbar on their team.

[*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Even Hillary think this analysis is decades behind Magic 8-ball technology.

"Widbil83 received the eighth pick in the draft and used it to build a juggernaut."

Not even close to my actual pick. :lmao:

Timmah,

Thanks for keeping the league going after last season's debacle. Collecting the $, configuring the league site and moderating the draft; it's much appreciated.

I've been playing 3-4 leagues for the last decade; one of those leagues, I've been the commish for the last 8 years. I know the PITA problems that go with that job and all the petty stuff that pops up throughout the year. Your doing fine; just follow the rules for scoring/rosters/transactions exactly as defined in Yahoo, and don't bring any trades up for league review. Unless it's proveable collision, I'm of the opinion you let teams do what they want, although I do prevent teams from making trades if they've been eliminated from playoff contention.

ECB,

Thanks for entering the draft info; appreciate it.

[*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
Draft Summary
Learning to handle success will be the biggest obstacle for Rabid Poodles, as they figure to be at the top of the standings all season. They are expected to go 10-3-0 (1,763 points) and finish in second-place in timschochet's a #### FFL leeg League.

From what I can tell it had to be done before the league was set. Can we undo the draft and set the order correctly and then re-enter it. I can re-enter it if needed.

Over/Under on points my team will score week 1.

I'm a homer and I think I'm good for 325 points, but for betting purposes, 275 sounds about right.

Users who are viewing this thread