What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

timschochet's Fantasy Football League - Draft has begun (1 Viewer)

So I'm in a FBG draft in 20 minutes with pick 2.  I already did one at pick 2 and took L.Bell.   Would you take A.Brown in this one?

So I'm in a FBG draft in 20 minutes with pick 2.  I already did one at pick 2 and took L.Bell.   Would you take A.Brown in this one?
I'd personally go leveon again.  I feel that the weekly advantage that he and david Johnson will give their owners is huge if they can stay healthy. 

Hey guys--I was sticking around to hopefully make my pick before going to the gym---but it doesn't look like Tim or Em are making a pick anytime soon.  I'll be back in a couple hours and hopefully Tim has made a pick by then.  

BoltBacker said:
Sorry about the delay, fellas. Just had to ask the commish about a rules clarification before making my pick.
We will have a waiver wire before the season, but I don't know how to do it. Hopefully flap will. But you don't need to have a complete lineup right now. 

Ok, sounds good. I apologize for holding things up, probably should have asked earlier in the draft process.

15.10 C.Ivory(JAX)RB

@Tat on the clock.

OK, @Tat hour was finished 10 minutes ago.

So JonMx is up. We have his list. I will post his pick in 40 minutes in Tat doesn't pick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread