What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**TNF on Prime Video - Chargers at Raiders**(-3, 34.5) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

SD is an embarrassment. Maybe Ekeler would be good if they actually played him like the best player on the team. They use backups on first and second down who suck. Then Ekeler gets a 3rd down pass at his feet because the online is garbage. They barely throw him the ball so the defense knows he is running the ball when he is ever actually on the field.

SD is an embarrassment. Maybe Ekeler would be good if they actually played him like the best player on the team. They use backups on first and second down who suck. Then Ekeler gets a 3rd down pass at his feet because the online is garbage. They barely throw him the ball so the defense knows he is running the ball when he is ever actually on the field.
SD?

I know we go through this what seems like every week, but I just wanted to intone that I don't mind Thursday Night Football as a concept. That said, it doesn't work. These guys' bodies just don't heal in time to play effectively.

The players agree to it in the CBA, but it's a bum deal to get thrown into a Thursday night game.

Anyway, I don't want to muck up a positive game thread with negative energy, but I get concerned for the guys that I root for and that I roster in fantasy. I don't want to see them out of commission for an extended period of time because their body hasn't had the chance to heal properly.
How hard is it to schedule TNF participants from the pool of teams coming off a bye week? It makes complete sense to me and it would be a boon to player health. The cynic in me believes the owners won't do it because it's a negotiation chip to use in a future labor agreement.

Chargers are a GD disgrace. Well I will have to live with Adams for 10 pts because he isn't touching the field in the 2nd half. Just very unlucky can't say it was a bad start just very unlucky.

Yeah that Jerry Jones was an idiot for getting rid of Boy Wonder Kellen Moore and turning over the play calling to the stale, old Mike McCarthy. Dallas offense will die while Kellen will go on to lead the league in scoring and go on to be courted by teams everywhere as the next great head coach.

Well, about that…..😆

Wanna hear bold?

The 4-seed in my 16 team IDP PPR SF dynasty benched Warren, or Perine, or Parker Washington, or Wicks….and started Easton Stick for the 1st round of the playoffs.

That’s bold.

Users who are viewing this thread