What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Transgender Man Arrested For Taking Pictures Of Woman In Target Dressing Room (1 Viewer)

I just want to know where the transgender leadership is. Neither ITT nor in my facebook feed have I seen a prominent activist condemn this act.

we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.
Would seem target has plenty that are divided or they wouldn't mention fitting rooms in their statement.

Even if there were separate facilities the argument is still a silly one because changing the laws or making new laws won't help anything.  Someone who is willing to commit felony voyeurism is probably willing to lie to/ignore/evade the person making $10/hour who is tasked with keeping an eye on the dressing rooms.
What about all of the other people that previously would have noticed and perhaps complained to mgmt? 

This is kind of the same argument that pro-gun guys use. If somebody is willing to commit murder, they certainly wont let some silly gun control law stop them! 

What about all of the other people that previously would have noticed and perhaps complained to mgmt? 

This is kind of the same argument that pro-gun guys use. If somebody is willing to commit murder, they certainly wont let some silly gun control law stop them! 
Guns don't kill people.  People kill people.  

Uni-sex changing rooms don't take sneaky pictures of your butt.  Criminals take sneaky pictures of your butt.

Something like that?

Haven't you heard you can't use that logic with these guys because   It doesn't support their argument.

Because somebody looking at you naked and being murdered are exactly the same thing. Same logic should apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
The right to be weird and use women's facilities while still being a man but insisting/stating they area woman because they feel like a woman.
As posted multiple times...nearly every target has one set of rooms in one spot in the store.  He used zero "new rights" to get there.

He also was quickly busted (as were the others I have linked to in this thread that have done this just dressed like men)

So, basically, you are talking out of your hind quarters to try and make a political point that isn't really there.

Which is why people were laughing at you chiming in late after this has already been discussed.

sho nuff said:
As posted multiple times...nearly every target has one set of rooms in one spot in the store.  He used zero "new rights" to get there.

He also was quickly busted (as were the others I have linked to in this thread that have done this just dressed like men)

So, basically, you are talking out of your hind quarters to try and make a political point that isn't really there.

Which is why people were laughing at you chiming in late after this has already been discussed.
Come on, sho nuff. Real Footballguys shop only at men's stores and wouldn't know how Target dressing rooms are configured!

parasaurolophus said:
Unless he took his genitals out before going into the fitting room, how would anyone have noticed?

Yeah, but it isn't just her.  These playmates need to be stopped. 
I am willing to take custody of a couple and to keep them under pretty intensive surveillance to prevent this kind of thing.  I will not require any state funds, but will need fairly unfettered ability to discipline them so that I can correct their naughty, naughty behavior.

I am willing to take custody of a couple and to keep them under pretty intensive surveillance to prevent this kind of thing.  I will not require any state funds, but will need fairly unfettered ability to discipline them so that I can correct their naughty, naughty behavior.
I just don't understand why we aren't passing laws to make them use the men's locker room.

Users who are viewing this thread