What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trent Cole is a worthless thug (1 Viewer)

Any resolution on this? Did Goodell suspend either of these guys for looking too "thug rapperish" yet?
Cole got a $7500 fine. LINKOddly enough the exact same amount that WR Golden Tate was fined for his TD celebration the week before. Were both of these inappropriate actions worthy of an equal fine?
According the CBA for first time offenders yes they are.
Good to know. I wasn't aware that all first time offenders were fined the same amount regardless of the infraction.

Any resolution on this? Did Goodell suspend either of these guys for looking too "thug rapperish" yet?
Cole got a $7500 fine. LINKOddly enough the exact same amount that WR Golden Tate was fined for his TD celebration the week before. Were both of these inappropriate actions worthy of an equal fine?
Can you provide some evidence to back this statement up? I attempted to search myself and came up empty. Thanks.

I am sure Okung takes solace in the fact that this stiff penalty will be a life lesson for Mr. Cole. Had Suh stomped on anyone before? Maybe the lineman he stomped on suffered more serious injuries than was initially reported...perhaps he was emotionally traumatized. You can't detect those types of things until years later when he wakes up in the middle of the night in cold sweats. I am sure Cole will be a much nicer person because of this fine.

Can you provide some evidence to back this statement up? I attempted to search myself and came up empty. Thanks.
I did find a good table earlier today that had a breakdown of most fines. I'll look for it when I have more time and post it.

Good to know. I wasn't aware that all first time offenders were fined the same amount regardless of the infraction.
The fines vary depending on what it is. I found a good table that had broken down some of the more common ones I'll see if I can find it later today.

Last I checked its the National Football League not the Mixed Martial Arts.What he did to Okung should bring a fine and suspension. It was simply one of the worst things I've witnessed in a pro football game ever...period.I have absolutely no respect for this thug I personally think he belongs in a prison or a mental institution.The ultimate punk a** loser move from a classless idiot.
After watching the video, absolutely nothing wrong. That is what you call football. No punch no kick, just flipped him over his back while being held from behind. There was no intention to injure him. Okung must just be wound too tight if that simple move tore his muscle.

Users who are viewing this thread