What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (2 Viewers)

The perfect encapsulation of what this thread is all about. Congrats.
Seriously, I want to know what makes him think he's qualified to judge people's marital relationships because he seems like someone that doesn't have much experience with that.  Maybe I'm wrong. 

I’m not sure if I’m as much a fan of “Keep America Great” as “Make America Greater”......at least hanging onto #MAG. Don’t know if #KAG has the ring to it. 

Please walk us through that proof professor. 
When Donald says something or proclaims himself something...it’s a good bet that it’s a lie (given his track record with the truth).

Calling himself honest is obviously false given the number of proven lies.

Calling himself am environmentalist is obviously false given his track record on climate change, the environment and his treatment of the EPA during his administration.

When Donald says something or proclaims himself something...it’s a good bet that it’s a lie (given his track record with the truth).

Calling himself honest is obviously false given the number of proven lies.

Calling himself am environmentalist is obviously false given his track record on climate change, the environment and his treatment of the EPA during his administration.
Good bet equals proof on planet sho. Got it thanks. 

If you want I could lend you my dictionary.  

whoknew said:
How did Democrats stop Trump from building the wall?
Didn’t you hear? Last night President Trump told the crowd they are actually in the process of building 400 miles of new fence. They really aren’t but hey, it likely worked with that crowd.

Last edited by a moderator:
squistion said:
A woman at the rally said the same thing when asked about his lies, saying essentially "He never lies, despite what you say."

It is one thing to acknowledge that POTUS is not always entirely truthful in his public statements (as has his supporters have done here). But it is quite another thing to adamantly insist he is like George Washington and cannot tell a lie or like Honest Abe (and I find that rather frightening).
That’s why it is pointless to debate with a diehard Trump supporter. Actually most of the hardcore Trump supporters I know admit he lies but they say all politicians do.

Didn’t you hear? Last night President Trump told the crowd they are actually in the process of building 400 miles of new fence. They really aren’t but hey, it likely worked with that crowd.
Uninformed. 

tonydead said:
Very confident.  I know one company that has been awarded 700 million in contracts with options up to 1.3 billion.  That's roughly 20% of what was promised with just that single company.  However, it's not clear to me where the money is coming from and if the delta could get hung up in courts and what not.

Thankfully for your friends, they will never get the money to build that wall. Otherwise they would have had to live with the shame of it for the rest of their lives. 
BASF/Bayer made Zyklon=B and I think I own stock in both in an international ETF. I'm sure the company would prefer to be paid.

Thankfully for your friends, they will never get the money to build that wall. Otherwise they would have had to live with the shame of it for the rest of their lives. 
You missed the part where 700 million has already been awarded. I've personally overseen the quality of several boarder fence projects. I sleep wonderfully at night.  

Uninformed. 
Huh? Just because you know a guy who got some sort of contract, that doesn't mean that Trump's claim is true.

Also, Trump's actual quote was "We're going to have 400 miles of wall built by the end of next year." So at this point it's not technically a lie, but it kind of is a lie, because the former Acting Secretary Of Defense says that only 256 miles are even planned to go up -- and that's mostly fencing, not wall.

Huh? Just because you know a guy who got some sort of contract, that doesn't mean that Trump's claim is true.

Also, Trump's actual quote was "We're going to have 400 miles of wall built by the end of next year." So at this point it's not technically a lie, but it kind of is a lie, because the former Acting Secretary Of Defense says that only 256 miles are even planned to go up -- and that's mostly fencing, not wall.
It's more than just a guy I know, guy. And if the additional changes are awarded that's 20% of the number promised. That's one single company and I am aware of at least one other company currently working on boarder fence.  

If you're getting hung up on "fence" vs. "wall" you really don't understand what you are talking about. They serve the exact same purpose.  

It's more than just a guy I know, guy. And if the additional changes are awarded that's 20% of the number promised. That's one single company and I am aware of at least one other company currently working on boarder fence.  

If you're getting hung up on "fence" vs. "wall" you really don't understand what you are talking about. They serve the exact same purpose.  
I'm more hung up on the willful ignorance of bad math.

Users who are viewing this thread