What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tuesday's Waiver Wire Darling (1 Viewer)

Ben Watson
seriously, they are going to be throwing the ball to this guy much more than they did in New England.
The question is will be miraculously start catching the ball more then he did in New England.
i'll admit i'm not good with stats.looking it up on fbgs, he has career totals of 167 receptions on 287 targets for a 12.6 yards per reception average. are those number not very good? it looks like a 58% completion percentage based on targets.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Jordan Shipley. With Ocho and TO commanding attention on the outside, there should be plenty of room for him to navigate underneath. This kid runs polished routes and is a very solid pass catcher.

speculation, but I just picked up James Jones in both leagues I'm in.

I figure what are the odds a Philly defense knocks Donald Driver into retirement in week #1?

Unless you play in an 8 teamer with short benches these suggestions of players who are RB1s or WR1s on their team are pretty silly.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Jordan Shipley. With Ocho and TO commanding attention on the outside, there should be plenty of room for him to navigate underneath. This kid runs polished routes and is a very solid pass catcher.
Shipley...5/82 on 7 Targets today. Good WW Target

51 was on a hail mary to end the half. Both Ocho and Owens were in the locker room already. Pretty funny that the shortest guy on the field (Shipley) ended up with it. Wouldn't put too much stock in him getting jump balls each week.

Austin Collie went undrafted in both of my leagues. 10 catches on 11 targets for 131 yards and a TD seem like enough to make him a WW darling to me.

51 was on a hail mary to end the half. Both Ocho and Owens were in the locker room already. Pretty funny that the shortest guy on the field (Shipley) ended up with it. Wouldn't put too much stock in him getting jump balls each week.
:homer:

Vick and Jackson already picked up in my league, so I would go with those 2

ETA: Already dropped Marshawn and Berrian in 2 leagues for Mark Clayton. Bradford will throw a lot of picks this year, but I think he'll be solid, and 10 catches on who knows how many targets usually means something

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this is the year Grant falls apart and Jackson takes the job he was supposed to 2 years ago.Who offers value longer, Vick or Jackson? Unfortunately I have an ugly QB and RB2 situation.
Close one for Kolb isn't going to be benched unless he continues to suck it up and Grant will be back in a few weeks to share with Jackson.Which one's going to get you more pts and have a better chance at staying power. Vick>Grant

I just worry Fat Andy is too stubborn and we might only get this week out of Vick. If Jackson can take the job in that offense it would be a great pickup. Also considering Vince Young knowing he is the starter here on.

Users who are viewing this thread