What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Turn - New AMC show coming out in April (4 Viewers)

this show is so awesome my lady and i watch them all as soon as they are intstant and we love it and eat popcorn it is pretty great take that to the orville redbaker bank bromigos 

I saved these so I could binge and watched 3 last night.  I'm SHOCKED there isn't more posts here.  This is one of the best, most underrated shows I have ever watched.  Great acting and story.  I hate this is the last season.

Watched the series finale. Liked how they tied things up pretty for the major players. Overall, glad I watched the whole series.

my wife is a history buff and looked up just about all of the characters (or characterizations) in the show

real life Simcoe:  wasn't a lunatic or villain as the show makes him out to be.........He was in charge of the Queen's Rangers and even wrote a book about it.     ended up in Toronto Canada and apparently he has statues dedicated to him everywhere.  Lakes were amed after him.  Was a Lieutenant Governor in Upper Canada......abolished slavery there.    There is even a Simcoe Day in Toronto.    had 7 daughters and 3 sons.    

Users who are viewing this thread