What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (10 Viewers)

:shock:

Overroid looks so awesome for stretches then just chokes. Wow. Did not see that coming.
i don't know how to explain it. i know his last fight his testosterone levels were really low, to the point where doctors said he shouldn't have been allowed to fight. His "gassing" here wasn't conditioning, unless he blew his load trying to finish Browne.

Overroid looks so awesome for stretches then just chokes. Wow. Did not see that coming.
i don't know how to explain it. i know his last fight his testosterone levels were really low, to the point where doctors said he shouldn't have been allowed to fight. His "gassing" here wasn't conditioning, unless he blew his load trying to finish Browne.
He just gets so ####### cocky. All the skill in the world with a .02 head. I would not doubt his low testosterone/lack of roids directly leads to his gassing.

He just gets so ####### cocky. All the skill in the world with a .02 head. I would not doubt his low testosterone/lack of roids directly leads to his gassing.
we can say that about his last one, but i'm not sure that was the case here. the kick was strange from Browne, and i guess maybe he did think there was no way Browne could hurt him with it. i couldn't even tell how it landed

I don't think he was cocky, he was tired after he couldn't finish Browne with all those punches.

we can say that about his last one, but i'm not sure that was the case here. the kick was strange from Browne, and i guess maybe he did think there was no way Browne could hurt him with it. i couldn't even tell how it landed
Same kick Silva/Machida used. Front kick straight up the middle that Browne had thrown multiple times already. Either Overeem was gassed or as you said, he just didn't think Browne could hurt him. Bit a both I think but there is really no excuse for losing either fight.

Same kick Silva/Machida used. Front kick straight up the middle that Browne had thrown multiple times already. Either Overeem was gassed or as you said, he just didn't think Browne could hurt him. Bit a both I think but there is really no excuse for losing either fight.
it's also very possible Reem has just been in too many wars and taken too many shots. i know it was a front kick, but it didn't look like it had any snap or power to it. Reem may just have a glass chin after years and years of K1 and MMA. i don't know, but it sucks. Hope they give him a can next to let him bounce back a bit

Everything about the last two fights made me angry.
:lmao: It is funny when things like that happen. It was like Chuck losing or something, you know you loved the card, but you end up leaving with a bad taste in your mouth. The nice thing is that there are a few cards coming up in the next couple of weeks, so it won't last long.

But damn it, Overeem better find out what is going on and fix it.

Small enough risk that I'll be letting it ride. 16:1 though.

Really been impressed with Pyle. I think he knows what he has at stake, takes this to the floor to be safe, and subs Brown at some point.
It was a close parlay you had, Reem would have screwed it anyway. Here is one i am kicking myself a bit for:

8/15/13 1:38am $22.00 $1,450.56 $0.00 Loss 6 Team Parlay

Win 8/17/13 11:00pm UFC Fighting 1001 Chael Sonnen -135* vs Mauricio Rua

Win 8/17/13 9:30pm UFC Fighting 1301 Matt Brown -160* vs Mike Pyle

Win 8/17/13 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1501 Michael Johnson +175* vs Joe Lauzon

Win 8/17/13 8:00pm UFC Fighting 1602 Michael McDonald -190* vs Brad Pickett

Win 8/17/13 7:00pm UFC Fighting 1802 Steven Siler +175* vs Mike Brown

Loss 8/17/13 6:00pm UFC Fighting 2002 Cole Miller +105* vs Manvel Gamburyan

Mother F's Cole Miller. What a ####

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently Vitor, Machida, and Phil Davis have all called out Sonnen after winning his fight tonight.

Say what you want about him, dude is fearless and knows how to make the :moneybag:

Help drunk want to get money down on the fight! What's FBG sharp consensus
Hai! :(
missed it, Sonnen at +120 looks good for the last one
Gave in and got sonnen at +115. Turned out okay.last (only) two MMA bets (i think?) are Rua and silva upsets.

Interestingly enough my only horse bet ever was on Bernardini over Barbaro per FBG advice. (No BS documented here)

Oh course they are. But #### Vitor. #### Machida. Put on a ### #### good fight to watch & people will want to see you.

Loved the Brazil judges with the big #### you to Machida in the Davis fight.

Davis & Sonnen sounds good of the mentioned.

Apparently Vitor, Machida, and Phil Davis have all called out Sonnen after winning his fight tonight.

Awesome fights.

Maybe the most bloodless card I've ever seen especially given the punishment given out. These guys need to sharpen their elbows.

Sonnen beating Shogun shows how awesome Jon Jones really is. Jones completely dominated Sonnen, yet Sonnen dominated Shogun. Everyone at 205 is close to the same skill level (anyone can beat anyone on any given day), except for Jones., He's just like this freak that is way better than everyone else.

And Sonnen's antics and speeches annoy me. I don't find them entertaining. I find them dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread