What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vikings - EJ Henderson (1 Viewer)

baldgriff

Footballguy
That he has been moved to the IR and will be out for the balance of the season due to the dislocated toes.

Who is his replacement?
With Henderson out, second-year player David Herron is expected to take his place in the middle — at least for the short term. The Vikings will need to examine their options and could consider moving Ben Leber from the weak-side to the middle. The team also had former Viking Dontarrious Thomas in for a workout last week. Thomas was considered the Vikings top backup at all three linebacker positions last season but left in free agency to sign with San Francisco. The 49ers, however, cut Thomas before the season started.

Well, hopefully Greenway and Leber can pick it up a bit to help out Herron. Leber will probably be the defensive playcaller now I'm assuming?

ooooooooooooooooooooofhuge loss for the Vikes D
:goodposting: Actually, it is probably the understatement of the year. EJ is probably the BEST player on that defense - yes, that is what I said! This one hurts!
Not probably, EJ absolutely IS the best player on that D...this hurts more than anyone will realize...
I'm pretty sure Purple Jesus can fill in admirably at MLB.
That maybe our best option...

Posted this over in the IDP Forum, but there may be some over here interested as well if you'll excuse my reading between the lines a little.

Without getting into all the anatomic debates we've had over the years on Lisfranc injuries, "dislocated toes" could be stretched into that definition. Local beat writers are saying tonight that Henderson went to Baltimore and Dr. Mark Myerson to have reconstructive foot surgery. Myerson is a known Lisfranc expert, having consulted on a number of NFL cases, including that of Brian Westbrook some years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread