What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vrabel's TD catch (1 Viewer)

AC05

Footballguy
In an IDP league, should his TD catches count? In ours they do not, but this is our first IDP league and we left the scoring system alone.

the 3 leagues i have involvement in the scoring decisions it wasnt specified in the scoring, so for this year it has been left out, however i think it will be brought up for discussion in each come the offseason

In an IDP league, should his TD catches count? In ours they do not, but this is our first IDP league and we left the scoring system alone.
In my league it is players get points for plays they make on defense. Not special teams, or offense.

In all my leagues, offensive TDs count. Fantasy scoring is meant to approximate a player's contribution to the game. So offensive TDs should count. :twocents:

Last edited by a moderator:
Each league it will be different.

In my leagues, players get points for plays they make. There is no artificial assignment of a play having less value because a QB rushed for a TD or a LB catches one. The type of play is what matters.

I do realize some leagues reward PPR for certain positions, have "out-of-position" TD's, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread