What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

W15 WW WRS (1 Viewer)

how about Cribbs?

If they use him as RB you can start him at WR and could end up with RB numbers.

I will sit Roddy White against the Bengals for him. Worth a gamble IMO...

Cribbs has great matchups, i would pick him up in hope that he gets more touches. I also like Devin Aromashodu, Cutler's new favorite target.

This is what I have:

Kenny Britt - MIA, SD - VY out or partly out? Gage coming back?

Josh Morgan - @PHI, vs DET - Disappeared vs ARI, but great matchup vs DET

Antonio Bryant - @SEA, @NO - Nice matchups, QB issues.

Josh Cribbs - @KC, OAK - can they score? will he get enough touches?

Johnny Knox - @BAL, MIN - depends on Hester's status, but even with no Hester unreliable?

Dwayne Bowe - CLE, @CIN - Needs to work way back in? Chambers affect his touches?

Devin Aromashodu - @BAL, MIN - same as Knox, but even more out of nowhere...

Devin Thomas - NYG, DAL - Webster/NYG out, so maybe next week looks better, but DAL not so good a m/u, + did nothing vs OAK

Kevin Walter - @StL, @ MIA - hasn't done much all year, why now?

Michael Jenkins - @NYJ, BUF - how do No. 2 WR's do vs the Jets?

Camarillo/Bess - @TEN, HOU - I went with Bess last week, now I don't trust `em; + TEN is looking strong...

-----> Just went with Bryant, though still debating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fitz owner here. I was thinking maybe Breaston if Fitz is out. Picked up Britt but probably wouldn't play him if Collins is in. That would leave me up that creek we all know about w/o a paddle.

Here are my top two of those who should be free agents in ALL leagues:

Deon Butler (SEA) vs TB --- Burleson has a high ankle sprain and Butler will split time with Branch filling his role as #2 WR on the Seahawks. Butler has looked good at times this season and could be a sneaky start for those desperate enough to realize Roddy White is not worth a start in week 15.

Devin Aromashodu (CHI) vs BAL --- The Ravens can be thrown on and while I fully expect Cutler to have several INTs this week, someone will probably beat the Ravens deep and it could be the flavor of the week from week 14.

I've been wondering about this one myself so I decided to look into it... Here's the WR1 from all of NYJ's opponents this year, followed by the next WR or two with the most production in that game. I don't have any clue as to all of circumstances of each game, but aside from Week 2, 6, & 11 - WR2's haven't done much against the Jets:Week 1 @ HOU

WR1 - A.Johnson: 4 REC, 35 YD, 0 TD

WR2 - A.Davis: 3 REC, 14 YD, 0 TD

Week 2 vs. NE

WR1 - R.Moss: 4 REC, 24 YD, 0 TD

WR2 - J.Edelman: 8 REC, 98 YD, 0 TD

Week 3 vs. TEN

WR1(?) - K.Britt: 4 REC, 59 YD, 0 TD

WR2A - N.Washington: 2 REC, 25 YD, 1 TD

WR2B - J.Gage: 4 REC, 37 YD, 0 TD

Week 4 @ NO

WR1 - M.Colston: 2 REC, 33 YD, 0 TD

WR2A - D.Henderson: 3 REC, 21 YD, 0 TD

WR2B - R.Meachem: 1 REC, 19 YD, 0 TD

Week 5 @ MIA

WR1 - T.Ginn: 2 REC, 57 YD, 1 TD

WR2A - G.Camarillo: 3 REC, 33 YD, 0 TD

WR2B - D.Bess: 3 REC, 18 YD, 0 TD

Week 6 vs. BUF

WR1 - T.Owens: 3 REC, 13 YD, 0 TD

WR2 - L.Evans: 4 REC, 68 YD, 1 TD

Week 7 @ OAK

WR1 - L.Murphy: 4 REC, 58 YD, 0 TD

WR2 - D. Heyward-Bey: 2 REC, 28 YD, 0 TD

Week 8 vs. MIA

WR1 - T.Ginn: 0 REC, 0 YD, 0 TD

WR2A - G.Camarillo: 1 REC, 15 YD, 0 TD

WR2B - D.Bess: 4 REC, 18 YD, 0 TD

Week 10 vs. JAC

WR1 - M.Sims-Walker: 3 REC, 49 YD, 1 TD

WR2A - T.Holt: 2 REC, 24 YD, 0 TD

WR2B - M.Thomas: 4 REC, 46 YD, 0 TD

Week 11 @ NE

WR1 - R.Moss: 5 REC, 34 YD, 1 TD

WR2 - W.Welker: 15 REC, 192 YD, 0 TD

Week 12 vs. CAR

WR1 - S.Smith: 1 REC, 5 YD, 0 TD

WR2A - M.Muhammad: 1 REC, 2 YD, 0 TD

WR2B - D.Jarrett: 2 REC, 43 YD, 0 TD

Week 13 @ BUF

WR1 - T.Owens: 3 REC, 31 YD, 0 TD

WR2 - L.Evans: 1 REC, 38 YD, 0 TD

Week 14 @ TB

WR1 - A.Bryant: 2 REC, 22 YD, 0 TD

WR2A - B.Clark: 3 REC, 20 YD, 0 TD

WR2B - M.Stovall: 2 REC, 9 YD, 0 TD

This is what I have:Kenny Britt - MIA, SD - VY out or partly out? Gage coming back?Josh Morgan - @PHI, vs DET - Disappeared vs ARI, but great matchup vs DETAntonio Bryant - @SEA, @NO - Nice matchups, QB issues.Josh Cribbs - @KC, OAK - can they score? will he get enough touches?Johnny Knox - @BAL, MIN - depends on Hester's status, but even with no Hester unreliable?Dwayne Bowe - CLE, @CIN - Needs to work way back in? Chambers affect his touches?Devin Aromashodu - @BAL, MIN - same as Knox, but even more out of nowhere...Devin Thomas - NYG, DAL - Webster/NYG out, so maybe next week looks better, but DAL not so good a m/u, + did nothing vs OAKKevin Walter - @StL, @ MIA - hasn't done much all year, why now?Michael Jenkins - @NYJ, BUF - how do No. 2 WR's do vs the Jets? Camarillo/Bess - @TEN, HOU - I went with Bess last week, now I don't trust `em; + TEN is looking strong...-----> Just went with Bryant, though still debating.
Great list

im rollin with Cribbs against my Chiefs.....not concerned about his status as a "starting RB"....I think he still gets enough touches/receptions to do some damage.......even though the Chiefs know it's coming, I still see them being woefully unprepared and I think Cribbs has decent chance to break off a couple of big plays.....heck he might even catch one and return one too.....could be one of those how many different ways can he score type of games....and just calling it now, I could actually see him throwing for a TD this week....faking like he is going to run and then pulling up and airing one out....any extra looks from the RB position is just gravy....

I kind of need a HR guy going up against the #1 seed this week.....hoping Cribbs is that guy

I've been wondering about this one myself so I decided to look into it... Here's the WR1 from all of NYJ's opponents this year, followed by the next WR or two with the most production in that game. I don't have any clue as to all of circumstances of each game, but aside from Week 2, 6, & 11 - WR2's haven't done much against the Jets:Week 1 @ HOU

Week 2 vs. NE

Week 3 vs. TEN

Week 4 @ NO

Week 5 @ MIA

Week 6 vs. BUF

Week 7 @ OAK

Week 8 vs. MIA

Week 10 vs. JAC

Week 11 @ NE

Week 12 vs. CAR

Week 13 @ BUF

Week 14 @ TB

WRs in general have not done much against the Jets who are allowing the fewest fantasy points to WRs of any team in the league. 5 total WR TDs and 3 total instances of any WRs gaining more than 59 yards in a game against the Jets this season. Sure, anything can happen in any given week, but this data is overwhelming enough to warn all to bench all Falcons WRs this week (even the WR#2).

Week 2 vs. NE

Week 3 vs. TEN

Week 4 @ NO

Week 5 @ MIA

Week 6 vs. BUF

Week 7 @ OAK

Week 8 vs. MIA

Week 10 vs. JAC

Week 11 @ NE

Week 12 vs. CAR

Week 13 @ BUF

Week 14 @ TB

WRs in general have not done much against the Jets who are allowing the fewest fantasy points to WRs of any team in the league. 5 total WR TDs and 3 total instances of any WRs gaining more than 59 yards in a game against the Jets this season. Sure, anything can happen in any given week, but this data is overwhelming enough to warn all to bench all Falcons WRs this week (even the WR#2).
:thumbup: :thumbup: This is great stuff here.

:popcorn: :thumbup: This is great stuff here.
The quality of the WRs that the Jets have stuffed this year should be noted as well. I think comparing them to BUF is a good comparison since the Bills have done well against the pass too this year. The main difference, though, is that the Bills haven't played a lot of good WRs and part of them being good against the pass is that teams can run on them and choose to do so rather than pass. This isn't really the case for the Jets D, who is decent against the run.

:eek: Boy, Frankbot really bringin it. :rolleyes:
Yikes.. I was pretty much set all year with Roddy White, Andre Johnson and DeSean Jackson as my starting 3. Now you have me thinking of benching White for Camarillo.. just not sure if I can do it.
:lol: I definitely would roll the dice with White if Camarillo was my only option. I would expect you have better choices on the waiver wire, but maybe not.

:eek: Boy, Frankbot really bringin it. :thumbup:
Yikes.. I was pretty much set all year with Roddy White, Andre Johnson and DeSean Jackson as my starting 3. Now you have me thinking of benching White for Camarillo.. just not sure if I can do it.
:lol: I definitely would roll the dice with White if Camarillo was my only option. I would expect you have better choices on the waiver wire, but maybe not.
If Hester is out this week, I might even go with Aromashodu over Camarillo... But then again, I already have Ricky so I don't want to be too heavily invested in the MIA offense.

Do NOT use WRs in the games at Phi, Bal, and NYJ this weekend. Weather is going to be absolutely awful. Everyone has been ignoring the weather thread I started, but I guarantee that by Sunday there's going to be a weather thread (that one or another) with at least 100 posts in it.

where would brandon gibson fit into this list...sorry if he was mentioned, i may have missed his name....

I picked up Massaquoia, cribbs, and Brady Quinn this week. Not sure I have the guts to start any of them but after looking at what Quinn/Massaqouia combo have done versus terrible teams It is intriguing. I have quite the mess at wr with moss/msw/bowe/edwards as my other wr's and ( 3 of them scored me a whopping 6 points total this week) and Hass/Smith as my qb's

I feel like I am a pretty decent underdog this week so I am toying with swinging for the fences here praying cleveland puts up good numbers vs KC.

Anyone but me see massaquoia as a reasonable play who could blow up ? ( high risk high reward)

Do NOT use WRs in the games at Phi, Bal, and NYJ this weekend. Weather is going to be absolutely awful. Everyone has been ignoring the weather thread I started, but I guarantee that by Sunday there's going to be a weather thread (that one or another) with at least 100 posts in it.
I'm not ignoring your thread.But then, I'm not about to bench DeSean Jackson either. :shrug:

Demetrius Williams, BAL - Could be starting

Josh Morgan, SF - Philly can't tackle, and if they put Sheldon Brown on anyone it'll be Crabtree

Johnny Knox, CHI - Devin Hester could be out, or at least limited

Early Doucet, AZ (especially if you think Fitz isn't 100%)

David Anderson, HOU - Check the numbers, he's a decent WR3

Kenny Britt, TEN - If he still qualifies

Jason Avant, PHI - very likely starter

Louis Murphy, OAK - but the QB is Charlie Frye....

James Jones, GB - WR3 vs PIT sounds good to me....

Deion Branch, SEA - Because he's due for that once a year explosion that makes everyone wonder why he can't do more

Bernard Berrian, MIN

Hakeem Nicks, NYG - Big game last week and WASH gives up a good amount of deep home run routes

Users who are viewing this thread