What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

W6 Game Thread - Oakland @ Denver (1 Viewer)

my man otis, thanks for stepping up and getting this started.

I'm expecting a blood-letting, but as a Broncos fan, I'm trying in vain to be cautious.

Am I the only one who thinks they should have just gotten Joan Jett to do the SNF intro?
OMG! Wife and I just had this exact same conversation. I even muted the TV and played the original Joan Jett version on my laptop.
What's she been up to anyway? I mean, unless they paid her a ton of money to take the song (sort of), is Pink all that more famous for the SNF game audience than JJ? I say no.

In my opinion this is exactly the type og game that fantasy football was made for. Only two groups of people will be watching this game.

1)Bronco fan

2)FF geeks

Count me as #2 :)

No one else will be watching this.

In my opinion this is exactly the type og game that fantasy football was made for. Only two groups of people will be watching this game.1)Bronco fan2)FF geeksCount me as #2 :) No one else will be watching this.
3) Those that hate network TV and have nothing to watch since the good HBO shows are on hiatus.

In my opinion this is exactly the type og game that fantasy football was made for. Only two groups of people will be watching this game.1)Bronco fan2)FF geeksCount me as #2 :) No one else will be watching this.
I watch every game I can regardless of FF implications of rooting for a particular team/player.

Am I the only one who thinks they should have just gotten Joan Jett to do the SNF intro?
OMG! Wife and I just had this exact same conversation. I even muted the TV and played the original Joan Jett version on my laptop.
What's she been up to anyway? I mean, unless they paid her a ton of money to take the song (sort of), is Pink all that more famous for the SNF game audience than JJ? I say no.
Here's my take on this...They don't care what we think. Seriously. We're going to watch no matter what they play for an opening. I would guess that the producers are targeting a younger generation. I might be way off. I dunno. :shrug:

She's still out recording and touring, just as always. I got her set list from the stage of a fest I saw her play last year. The first time I saw her was around 1980 and she's changed very little since then.

??Who cares about famous - Joan Jett's version was straight up BETTER.Pink = WAY overrated.irregardlessly, could the self-intro thing of the Raiders' D be any MORE depressing? It looks like they all were told "no, you may not introduce yourself while wearing a mask, the people must be able to see your face."

Last edited by a moderator:
She's still out recording and touring, just as always. I got her set list from the stage of a fest I saw her play last year. The first time I saw her was around 1980 and she's changed very little since then.
Saw her on Leno pretty recently. Shaved head and ugly as ever. Beats the hell out of this "Pink" POS though. The way I see it, if you're going to get a talentless wank top-40 poseur at least get somebody hot :(

Saw her on Leno pretty recently. Shaved head and ugly as ever. Beats the hell out of this "Pink" POS though. The way I see it, if you're going to get a talentless wank top-40 poseur at least get somebody hot :(
I saw that too. Her hair is real short, but not shaved head at all.

??Who cares about famous - Joan Jett's version was straight up BETTER.Pink = WAY overrated.irregardlessly, could the self-intro thing of the Raiders' D be any MORE depressing? It looks like they all were told "no, you may not introduce yourself while wearing a mask, the people must be able to see your face."
I thought the first couple looked like they were stoned.

I thought the first couple looked like they were stoned.
Nope - just very sad to be associated with the Raiders' D.Very very very very sad.

Yes, Madden, they ski in those mountains right there. They are called the "Rocky Mountains" - they are big and get snow in the winter. :loco:

if you mean the actual mountains in the picture, not very often - and only when you hike up them.

Catch it at it's highest point Mr. "alligator arms" Moss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moss needs to learn how to catch the ball at it's highest point and quick jumping like a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread