What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wannabee Strategy Thread (3 Viewers)

Hi Jeff,

I posted about a month ago to ask you about draft strategy. I am drafting from the #9 spot this year. I wanted to run some mocks by you and also see if some of your recommendations might have changed as time and pre-season games have passed. My draft is this Sunday so I really want to get my strategy finalized. Here is data about my league that I think will help in the analysis. I play in a 10 team .5 PPR redraft league. Scoring is 6 pts. all TD's including passing. .5 PPR for RB, WR and TE. 1 pt. per 20 yds. passing, and 1 pt. per 10 yds. rushing/receiving. Def get 20 pts. for a shut out all the way to -10 for 35+ pts. scored against. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 DEF/Spec Tm., 1 K 1 IDP. 18 rd. draft (first year for this, it has been 16 rds. previously). This year I am drafting out of the 9 hole. I wanted to give you some data on how our drafts have gone over the past 2 years, as I figured this would give you an idea of the tendencies in our league. In 2009: In the first 5 rds. 21 RB's were taken (8 in the 1st rd.), 17 WR's (2 in the 1st rd.), 6 QB's (4 in the 2nd rd.), 5 TE's (5 in the 5th rd.),1 DEF (run came in the 7th when 5 came off the board), 0 K and 0 IDP. In 2010: In the first 5 rds. 21 rbs. were taken (7 in the first rd.) 15 Wr's (2 in the first rd.) 8 QB's ( 1 in the first rd., 4 in the 2nd), 6 TE's (2 in the 4th rd., 4 in the 5th rd.), 0 DEF (2 in the 7th rd., 4 in the 8th rd.) 0 IDP. Wild card is we have 3 new players this year. When we first spoke you suggested going RB/RB or even RB/RB/RB and waiting on a QB and TE (unless I could get Gates in the 4th or later). QB's you suggested were Roethslisberger and Freeman (as a #2). In my league I would likely need to take Roethslisberger in the 5th though as QB's fly off the board, as you can see from the data above. I have tried an Eli/Stafford combo in mocks as they have a nice combined schedule. You also suggested Cooley/Daniels/Winslow as TE's. I might be able to get Daniels in the 5th as TE's also fly off the board in my league too. I have tended to go with Winslow/Pettigrew. Oh, last thing, there tends to be a run on DEF's in the 7th and 8th in my league due to the inflated scoring for them based on pts. against. Anyway here are the mocks. If you could tell me which team you like best and any suggestions you have I would really appreciate it.Your advice is really helpful. I will leave out the K's and IDP as which and where you draft them aren't significant.

Here I started off RB/WR and took a QB early (in the 3rd).

QB: Romo, Campbell

RB: McFadden, Bradshaw, Ingram, Hightower, R. Bush

WR: A. Johnson, S. Holmes, A. Collie, L. Evans

TE: Winslow, Pettigrew

DEF: Steelers, Chargers

Rate my team app rated it Bottom line: 90/80/73, however in my league Romo is probably in gone in the 3rd, so if I substitute QB 7 (P. Manning) it drops to 85/80/69.

Here I started off RB/RB/RB though McFadden fell to me in the 3rd which I doubt happens in my league.

QB: Roethlisberger, E. Manning

RB: Mendenhall, Forte, McFadden, C. Wells, S. Vereen

WR: B. Marshall, P. Harvin, J. Knox, J. Ford, J. Simpson

TE: J. Graham, O. Daniels

DEF: Jets

Rate my team app rated it: 85/75/61

Started off RB/RB

QB: Stafford/E. Manning

RB: Mendenhall, McFadden, Bradshaw, R. Bush, R. Jennings

WR: M. Austin, B. Lloyd, B. Marshall, L. Evans

TE: Winslow, J. Cook

DEF: Steelers

Rate my team app rated it 80/70/55

Started off RB/WR and took a TE in the 5th

RB: Mendenhall, F. Jones, M. Ingram, R. Bush, M. Bush

WR: C. Johnson, M. Austin, B. Marshall, L. Evans

TE: J. Finley, R. Gronkowski

Def: Patriots, Giants

Rate my team app rated it 80/70/60

I would definitely appreciate any thoughts you have. I know it is alot of data, but I really think it will help solidify things for me. Thanks.

Really struggling with #1 overall non-ppr pick in my redraft league. AP kinda bores me and i just don't see the upside there. I really like Foster's situation but a healthy Tate concerns me and Foster being one hit wonder concerns me as well. I love Charles but there are a look of cooks back there with Jones and now McLain.

Who the heck would you suggest I take and why?

Jeff,

How would you rank some the these guys in a ppr league?

J. Ford,Little,Roberts,D. Moore,Hester,Bennet, Walter ......Owens gone.

Are there any other no names so to speak that you may like?

Thanks

We are at pick 1.10 and Ryan Williams and Mikel LeShoure are on the board just wondering when you would pick them and then place them on your IR for the year we have 2 IR spots and I need RB's for the future would you take them at the 2.01 pick or would you wait even longer or not at all. This is a 14 team dynasty league so we are 4 picks away from my pick and some players that are still available are R. Cobb, S. Vereen, D. Carter, T, Smith, L. Hankerson, & J. Baldwin so I guess the reall question is would you rather have any of those players over an injuried Williams or LeShoure.Here is my team.QB's- J. Freeman, M. Stafford, D. Garrard WR's- D. Williams, M. Ingram, B. Wells, B. Jacobs, T. Hightower WR's- C. Johnson, H. Nicks, M. Crabtree, D. Bryant, A. Armstrong TE's- K. Winslow, A. Hernandez K- M. Crosby DEF- San Diego
Definitely like them at 2.01 with the IR spot. It is not as though you are expecting big production from rookies anyway.

Hi Jeff,I posted about a month ago to ask you about draft strategy. I am drafting from the #9 spot this year. I wanted to run some mocks by you and also see if some of your recommendations might have changed as time and pre-season games have passed. My draft is this Sunday so I really want to get my strategy finalized. Here is data about my league that I think will help in the analysis. I play in a 10 team .5 PPR redraft league. Scoring is 6 pts. all TD's including passing. .5 PPR for RB, WR and TE. 1 pt. per 20 yds. passing, and 1 pt. per 10 yds. rushing/receiving. Def get 20 pts. for a shut out all the way to -10 for 35+ pts. scored against. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 DEF/Spec Tm., 1 K 1 IDP. 18 rd. draft (first year for this, it has been 16 rds. previously). This year I am drafting out of the 9 hole. I wanted to give you some data on how our drafts have gone over the past 2 years, as I figured this would give you an idea of the tendencies in our league. In 2009: In the first 5 rds. 21 RB's were taken (8 in the 1st rd.), 17 WR's (2 in the 1st rd.), 6 QB's (4 in the 2nd rd.), 5 TE's (5 in the 5th rd.),1 DEF (run came in the 7th when 5 came off the board), 0 K and 0 IDP. In 2010: In the first 5 rds. 21 rbs. were taken (7 in the first rd.) 15 Wr's (2 in the first rd.) 8 QB's ( 1 in the first rd., 4 in the 2nd), 6 TE's (2 in the 4th rd., 4 in the 5th rd.), 0 DEF (2 in the 7th rd., 4 in the 8th rd.) 0 IDP. Wild card is we have 3 new players this year. When we first spoke you suggested going RB/RB or even RB/RB/RB and waiting on a QB and TE (unless I could get Gates in the 4th or later). QB's you suggested were Roethslisberger and Freeman (as a #2). In my league I would likely need to take Roethslisberger in the 5th though as QB's fly off the board, as you can see from the data above. I have tried an Eli/Stafford combo in mocks as they have a nice combined schedule. You also suggested Cooley/Daniels/Winslow as TE's. I might be able to get Daniels in the 5th as TE's also fly off the board in my league too. I have tended to go with Winslow/Pettigrew. Oh, last thing, there tends to be a run on DEF's in the 7th and 8th in my league due to the inflated scoring for them based on pts. against. Anyway here are the mocks. If you could tell me which team you like best and any suggestions you have I would really appreciate it.Your advice is really helpful. I will leave out the K's and IDP as which and where you draft them aren't significant.Here I started off RB/WR and took a QB early (in the 3rd). QB: Romo, CampbellRB: McFadden, Bradshaw, Ingram, Hightower, R. BushWR: A. Johnson, S. Holmes, A. Collie, L. EvansTE: Winslow, PettigrewDEF: Steelers, ChargersRate my team app rated it Bottom line: 90/80/73, however in my league Romo is probably in gone in the 3rd, so if I substitute QB 7 (P. Manning) it drops to 85/80/69.Here I started off RB/RB/RB though McFadden fell to me in the 3rd which I doubt happens in my league.QB: Roethlisberger, E. ManningRB: Mendenhall, Forte, McFadden, C. Wells, S. VereenWR: B. Marshall, P. Harvin, J. Knox, J. Ford, J. SimpsonTE: J. Graham, O. DanielsDEF: JetsRate my team app rated it: 85/75/61Started off RB/RBQB: Stafford/E. ManningRB: Mendenhall, McFadden, Bradshaw, R. Bush, R. JenningsWR: M. Austin, B. Lloyd, B. Marshall, L. EvansTE: Winslow, J. CookDEF: SteelersRate my team app rated it 80/70/55Started off RB/WR and took a TE in the 5thQB: Stafford/E. ManningRB: Mendenhall, F. Jones, M. Ingram, R. Bush, M. BushWR: C. Johnson, M. Austin, B. Marshall, L. EvansTE: J. Finley, R. GronkowskiDef: Patriots, GiantsRate my team app rated it 80/70/60I would definitely appreciate any thoughts you have. I know it is alot of data, but I really think it will help solidify things for me. Thanks.
I love getting two of Ben, Eli, and Freeman with Fitzpatrick as a fallback QB2. Waiting this long should allow you a big advantage. I would wait on TE until 6th or later (and avoid Cooley due to knee injury) unless you can get Gates in 4th. I like the first two options and would only advise go RB in 3rd if you have a very good RB fall. But, I think your examples show that you can still crush the WRs starting in the 3rd or 4th

'ppierce said:
Really struggling with #1 overall non-ppr pick in my redraft league. AP kinda bores me and i just don't see the upside there. I really like Foster's situation but a healthy Tate concerns me and Foster being one hit wonder concerns me as well. I love Charles but there are a look of cooks back there with Jones and now McLain.Who the heck would you suggest I take and why?
I see the 1.01-1.03 as taking the guy who is best bet to finish in top 3 and that probably is ADP. I do not like taking first round gambles on upside.

Jeff,How would you rank some the these guys in a ppr league?J. Ford,Little,Roberts,D. Moore,Hester,Bennet, Walter ......Owens gone.Are there any other no names so to speak that you may like?Thanks
I do not like Hester or Bennett. Just a mess in Chicago. Walter is best a waiver option on an as needed basis. I like Ford, Little, and Roberts as guys forgotten by most. Moore fits the category, too, but I like Ford more. I think I would order them Little, Ford, Moore, Roberts. You might consider stashing Briscoe, Damien Williams, or one of the older Jets WRs, Plax/Mason.

Hi Jeff,I posted about a month ago to ask you about draft strategy. I am drafting from the #9 spot this year. I wanted to run some mocks by you and also see if some of your recommendations might have changed as time and pre-season games have passed. My draft is this Sunday so I really want to get my strategy finalized. Here is data about my league that I think will help in the analysis. I play in a 10 team .5 PPR redraft league. Scoring is 6 pts. all TD's including passing. .5 PPR for RB, WR and TE. 1 pt. per 20 yds. passing, and 1 pt. per 10 yds. rushing/receiving. Def get 20 pts. for a shut out all the way to -10 for 35+ pts. scored against. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 DEF/Spec Tm., 1 K 1 IDP. 18 rd. draft (first year for this, it has been 16 rds. previously). This year I am drafting out of the 9 hole. I wanted to give you some data on how our drafts have gone over the past 2 years, as I figured this would give you an idea of the tendencies in our league. In 2009: In the first 5 rds. 21 RB's were taken (8 in the 1st rd.), 17 WR's (2 in the 1st rd.), 6 QB's (4 in the 2nd rd.), 5 TE's (5 in the 5th rd.),1 DEF (run came in the 7th when 5 came off the board), 0 K and 0 IDP. In 2010: In the first 5 rds. 21 rbs. were taken (7 in the first rd.) 15 Wr's (2 in the first rd.) 8 QB's ( 1 in the first rd., 4 in the 2nd), 6 TE's (2 in the 4th rd., 4 in the 5th rd.), 0 DEF (2 in the 7th rd., 4 in the 8th rd.) 0 IDP. Wild card is we have 3 new players this year. When we first spoke you suggested going RB/RB or even RB/RB/RB and waiting on a QB and TE (unless I could get Gates in the 4th or later). QB's you suggested were Roethslisberger and Freeman (as a #2). In my league I would likely need to take Roethslisberger in the 5th though as QB's fly off the board, as you can see from the data above. I have tried an Eli/Stafford combo in mocks as they have a nice combined schedule. You also suggested Cooley/Daniels/Winslow as TE's. I might be able to get Daniels in the 5th as TE's also fly off the board in my league too. I have tended to go with Winslow/Pettigrew. Oh, last thing, there tends to be a run on DEF's in the 7th and 8th in my league due to the inflated scoring for them based on pts. against. Anyway here are the mocks. If you could tell me which team you like best and any suggestions you have I would really appreciate it.Your advice is really helpful. I will leave out the K's and IDP as which and where you draft them aren't significant.Here I started off RB/WR and took a QB early (in the 3rd). QB: Romo, CampbellRB: McFadden, Bradshaw, Ingram, Hightower, R. BushWR: A. Johnson, S. Holmes, A. Collie, L. EvansTE: Winslow, PettigrewDEF: Steelers, ChargersRate my team app rated it Bottom line: 90/80/73, however in my league Romo is probably in gone in the 3rd, so if I substitute QB 7 (P. Manning) it drops to 85/80/69.Here I started off RB/RB/RB though McFadden fell to me in the 3rd which I doubt happens in my league.QB: Roethlisberger, E. ManningRB: Mendenhall, Forte, McFadden, C. Wells, S. VereenWR: B. Marshall, P. Harvin, J. Knox, J. Ford, J. SimpsonTE: J. Graham, O. DanielsDEF: JetsRate my team app rated it: 85/75/61Started off RB/RBQB: Stafford/E. ManningRB: Mendenhall, McFadden, Bradshaw, R. Bush, R. JenningsWR: M. Austin, B. Lloyd, B. Marshall, L. EvansTE: Winslow, J. CookDEF: SteelersRate my team app rated it 80/70/55Started off RB/WR and took a TE in the 5thQB: Stafford/E. ManningRB: Mendenhall, F. Jones, M. Ingram, R. Bush, M. BushWR: C. Johnson, M. Austin, B. Marshall, L. EvansTE: J. Finley, R. GronkowskiDef: Patriots, GiantsRate my team app rated it 80/70/60I would definitely appreciate any thoughts you have. I know it is alot of data, but I really think it will help solidify things for me. Thanks.
I love getting two of Ben, Eli, and Freeman with Fitzpatrick as a fallback QB2. Waiting this long should allow you a big advantage. I would wait on TE until 6th or later (and avoid Cooley due to knee injury) unless you can get Gates in 4th. I like the first two options and would only advise go RB in 3rd if you have a very good RB fall. But, I think your examples show that you can still crush the WRs starting in the 3rd or 4th
Thanks Jeff,So it sounds like you are saying load up on RB and WR's and I could go RB/RB, RB/WR or RB/RB/RB depending on how things fall. I was a little confused though as you said one of your favorite teams was where I took Romo in the 3rd. I do get that overall you are saying load up on RB/WR though and wait to get 2 of Ben, Eli and Freeman, correct? Also wait on TE until 6th or later unless Gates is available in the 4th (which I think he will be in my league at 4.2). One other question that has been driving me nuts. Picking 9th in the 1st rd. I feel very safe taking Mendenhall. Problem is he seems to be moving up people's draft boards and if he doesn't fall to me I usually have the choice of McFadden, S. Jackson, Forte, or Gore. I think McFadden has the upside but he has only done it one year and I fear injuries with him. Forte I feel more comfortable with as a #2. Jackson and Gore are also injury concerns but are more proven. Of these guys who would you prefer in a .5 PPR, or would you go WR and take the one you were most comfortable with at 2.2? Thanks again for all the help.

Hi Jeff,

I posted about a month ago to ask you about draft strategy. I am drafting from the #9 spot this year. I wanted to run some mocks by you and also see if some of your recommendations might have changed as time and pre-season games have passed. My draft is this Sunday so I really want to get my strategy finalized. Here is data about my league that I think will help in the analysis. I play in a 10 team .5 PPR redraft league. Scoring is 6 pts. all TD's including passing. .5 PPR for RB, WR and TE. 1 pt. per 20 yds. passing, and 1 pt. per 10 yds. rushing/receiving. Def get 20 pts. for a shut out all the way to -10 for 35+ pts. scored against. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 DEF/Spec Tm., 1 K 1 IDP. 18 rd. draft (first year for this, it has been 16 rds. previously). This year I am drafting out of the 9 hole. I wanted to give you some data on how our drafts have gone over the past 2 years, as I figured this would give you an idea of the tendencies in our league. In 2009: In the first 5 rds. 21 RB's were taken (8 in the 1st rd.), 17 WR's (2 in the 1st rd.), 6 QB's (4 in the 2nd rd.), 5 TE's (5 in the 5th rd.),1 DEF (run came in the 7th when 5 came off the board), 0 K and 0 IDP. In 2010: In the first 5 rds. 21 rbs. were taken (7 in the first rd.) 15 Wr's (2 in the first rd.) 8 QB's ( 1 in the first rd., 4 in the 2nd), 6 TE's (2 in the 4th rd., 4 in the 5th rd.), 0 DEF (2 in the 7th rd., 4 in the 8th rd.) 0 IDP. Wild card is we have 3 new players this year. When we first spoke you suggested going RB/RB or even RB/RB/RB and waiting on a QB and TE (unless I could get Gates in the 4th or later). QB's you suggested were Roethslisberger and Freeman (as a #2). In my league I would likely need to take Roethslisberger in the 5th though as QB's fly off the board, as you can see from the data above. I have tried an Eli/Stafford combo in mocks as they have a nice combined schedule. You also suggested Cooley/Daniels/Winslow as TE's. I might be able to get Daniels in the 5th as TE's also fly off the board in my league too. I have tended to go with Winslow/Pettigrew. Oh, last thing, there tends to be a run on DEF's in the 7th and 8th in my league due to the inflated scoring for them based on pts. against. Anyway here are the mocks. If you could tell me which team you like best and any suggestions you have I would really appreciate it.Your advice is really helpful. I will leave out the K's and IDP as which and where you draft them aren't significant.

Here I started off RB/WR and took a QB early (in the 3rd).

QB: Romo, Campbell

RB: McFadden, Bradshaw, Ingram, Hightower, R. Bush

WR: A. Johnson, S. Holmes, A. Collie, L. Evans

TE: Winslow, Pettigrew

DEF: Steelers, Chargers

Rate my team app rated it Bottom line: 90/80/73, however in my league Romo is probably in gone in the 3rd, so if I substitute QB 7 (P. Manning) it drops to 85/80/69.

Here I started off RB/RB/RB though McFadden fell to me in the 3rd which I doubt happens in my league.

QB: Roethlisberger, E. Manning

RB: Mendenhall, Forte, McFadden, C. Wells, S. Vereen

WR: B. Marshall, P. Harvin, J. Knox, J. Ford, J. Simpson

TE: J. Graham, O. Daniels

DEF: Jets

Rate my team app rated it: 85/75/61

Started off RB/RB

RB: Mendenhall, McFadden, Bradshaw, R. Bush, R. Jennings

WR: M. Austin, B. Lloyd, B. Marshall, L. Evans

TE: Winslow, J. Cook

DEF: Steelers

Rate my team app rated it 80/70/55

Started off RB/WR and took a TE in the 5th

RB: Mendenhall, F. Jones, M. Ingram, R. Bush, M. Bush

WR: C. Johnson, M. Austin, B. Marshall, L. Evans

TE: J. Finley, R. Gronkowski

Def: Patriots, Giants

Rate my team app rated it 80/70/60

I would definitely appreciate any thoughts you have. I know it is alot of data, but I really think it will help solidify things for me. Thanks.
Thanks Jeff,So it sounds like you are saying load up on RB and WR's and I could go RB/RB, RB/WR or RB/RB/RB depending on how things fall. I was a little confused though as you said one of your favorite teams was where I took Romo in the 3rd. I do get that overall you are saying load up on RB/WR though and wait to get 2 of Ben, Eli and Freeman, correct? YES Also wait on TE until 6th or later unless Gates is available in the 4th (which I think he will be in my league at 4.2). One other question that has been driving me nuts. Picking 9th in the 1st rd. I feel very safe taking Mendenhall. Problem is he seems to be moving up people's draft boards and if he doesn't fall to me I usually have the choice of McFadden, S. Jackson, Forte, or Gore. I think McFadden has the upside but he has only done it one year and I fear injuries with him. Forte I feel more comfortable with as a #2. Jackson and Gore are also injury concerns but are more proven. Of these guys who would you prefer in a .5 PPR, or would you go WR and take the one you were most comfortable with at 2.2? Thanks again for all the help. I would only take Forte or Jackson in the 2nd at earliest (esp Jackson). So that leaves McFadden or Gore or take a shot on Chris Johnson if he falls that far.

Hey Jeff. I posted a page ago about making some pre-keeper trades, and now I'm down to a few overall keeper questions; curious as to your take. 14 team, keep-3 unrestricted, .5 PPR, all TDs 6 points, 2RB/2WR/1 flex. Foster and Ray Rice are locks, but for the third I'm going back and forth between Steven Jackson or Mike Williams. I'm not huge on Jackson this year--thought he slowed down last year and am not as high on STL's offense as many--but he's still Steven Jackson, and likely a sight more predictable than who I could get at the 1.14/2.01 turn (Beanie? Moreno? Benson? Maybe someone else if a guy slips). This league goes hard on RBs and I don't think more than 4-5 WRs would go. I love Mike Williams--and the flexibility going into the turn with 2RB/1WR gives me--but I'm guessing like Santonio or Stevie might be around. Bowe, Lloyd, Wallace, and Vincent Jackson would also be back in the pool, too, might slip a bit. The outside possibility is actually that I keep Steven Jackson, then immediately deal him to a top-3 or top-4 pickholder, and hope I can grab Mike Wallace or Vincent Jackson in that spot.

What do you think?

Jeff,How would you rank some the these guys in a ppr league?J. Ford,Little,Roberts,D. Moore,Hester,Bennet, Walter ......Owens gone.Are there any other no names so to speak that you may like?Thanks
I do not like Hester or Bennett. Just a mess in Chicago. Walter is best a waiver option on an as needed basis. I like Ford, Little, and Roberts as guys forgotten by most. Moore fits the category, too, but I like Ford more. I think I would order them Little, Ford, Moore, Roberts. You might consider stashing Briscoe, Damien Williams, or one of the older Jets WRs, Plax/Mason.
So you like Campbell better than Cutler?

'We Tigers said:
Hey Jeff. I posted a page ago about making some pre-keeper trades, and now I'm down to a few overall keeper questions; curious as to your take. 14 team, keep-3 unrestricted, .5 PPR, all TDs 6 points, 2RB/2WR/1 flex. Foster and Ray Rice are locks, but for the third I'm going back and forth between Steven Jackson or Mike Williams. I'm not huge on Jackson this year--thought he slowed down last year and am not as high on STL's offense as many--but he's still Steven Jackson, and likely a sight more predictable than who I could get at the 1.14/2.01 turn (Beanie? Moreno? Benson? Maybe someone else if a guy slips). This league goes hard on RBs and I don't think more than 4-5 WRs would go. I love Mike Williams--and the flexibility going into the turn with 2RB/1WR gives me--but I'm guessing like Santonio or Stevie might be around. Bowe, Lloyd, Wallace, and Vincent Jackson would also be back in the pool, too, might slip a bit. The outside possibility is actually that I keep Steven Jackson, then immediately deal him to a top-3 or top-4 pickholder, and hope I can grab Mike Wallace or Vincent Jackson in that spot. What do you think?
I would keep Jackson even though I agree with you on him possibly slowing down. There will be plenty of WRs for you and few RBs

'bighead2000 said:
So you like Campbell better than Cutler?
Not especially, but Campbell has had WRs who were very good fantasy options. My fear in Chicago is that the ball will be spread around so much that none of the WRs are startable.

'We Tigers said:
Hey Jeff. I posted a page ago about making some pre-keeper trades, and now I'm down to a few overall keeper questions; curious as to your take. 14 team, keep-3 unrestricted, .5 PPR, all TDs 6 points, 2RB/2WR/1 flex. Foster and Ray Rice are locks, but for the third I'm going back and forth between Steven Jackson or Mike Williams. I'm not huge on Jackson this year--thought he slowed down last year and am not as high on STL's offense as many--but he's still Steven Jackson, and likely a sight more predictable than who I could get at the 1.14/2.01 turn (Beanie? Moreno? Benson? Maybe someone else if a guy slips). This league goes hard on RBs and I don't think more than 4-5 WRs would go. I love Mike Williams--and the flexibility going into the turn with 2RB/1WR gives me--but I'm guessing like Santonio or Stevie might be around. Bowe, Lloyd, Wallace, and Vincent Jackson would also be back in the pool, too, might slip a bit. The outside possibility is actually that I keep Steven Jackson, then immediately deal him to a top-3 or top-4 pickholder, and hope I can grab Mike Wallace or Vincent Jackson in that spot. What do you think?
I would keep Jackson even though I agree with you on him possibly slowing down. There will be plenty of WRs for you and few RBs
Thanks Jeff. Another fun thought: I actually now have a solid offer of the #3 pick for Jackson. With that pick, I'd be guaranteed one of Bradshaw, Hillis, Best, Shonn Greene, Ingram...all guys going back into the player pool (or a rookie, in Ingram's case). Given that it's a keeper league, I'm now entertaining the notion of taking that deal, and taking best RB available at #3. Any of them having a 1600-yard, 6 TD season like Jackson had last year would be huge (although Hillis and Bradshaw have already topped that), but each of them obviously has much better long term potential...wise, or gambling?

'We Tigers said:
Thanks Jeff. Another fun thought: I actually now have a solid offer of the #3 pick for Jackson. With that pick, I'd be guaranteed one of Bradshaw, Hillis, Best, Shonn Greene, Ingram...all guys going back into the player pool (or a rookie, in Ingram's case). Given that it's a keeper league, I'm now entertaining the notion of taking that deal, and taking best RB available at #3. Any of them having a 1600-yard, 6 TD season like Jackson had last year would be huge (although Hillis and Bradshaw have already topped that), but each of them obviously has much better long term potential...wise, or gambling?
\I would do that deal, keep Mike Williams and sell Jackson for the 1.03 pick.

Jeff,

I have a draft tomorrow picking 7th, and I know CJ could fall to me, but the question is whether he gets with his team?

Thoughts?

10 team auction draft with standard yahoo scoring:

QB: Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford

RB: Darren McFadden, Mendenhall

WR: Brandon Lloyd, Percy Harvin, Stevie Johnson

Flex: Santonio Holmes, Mark Ingram

K: Bryant

D: Eagles

Bench: Knowshon Moreno, Willis McGahee, Javon Ringer, Rashad Jennings

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
'rascal said:
10 team auction draft with standard yahoo scoring:QB: Matt Ryan, Matt StaffordRB: Darren McFadden, MendenhallWR: Brandon Lloyd, Percy Harvin, Stevie JohnsonFlex: Santonio Holmes, Mark IngramK: BryantD: EaglesBench: Knowshon Moreno, Willis McGahee, Javon Ringer, Rashad JenningsThoughts?
I like your draft. You did well waiting on QB Love the value WRs.

10 team keeper league, standard scoring no PPR and QB's get 4pts for TD's, Start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

My keepers

J. Culter, M. Turner, F. Gore, R. Grant, J. Stewart, V. Jackson, G. Jennings, D. Bryant, & S. Holmes

I have the 1.05 pick and so far the picks have been Ingram, AJ Green & J. Jones. So the players that I am looking at are M. Lynch, C. Benson, B. Lloyd, S. Moss, M. Stafford, S. Bradford and all of the rookies.

If Daniel Thomas is not picked at 1.04 would you draft him over Benson or Lynch I have also thought about Stafford or Bradford at this pick since I really need a QB since I do not really like Culter or do you think one of them would last until my 2nd round pick since 6 or the 10 teams have 2 QB's already and every team kept at least one QB.

jeff i got the 5th pick in a non ppr 10 man league, if chris johnson falls to me with the other top 4 RBs gone do i take him?

Jeff,

Who would you rather have backing up Romo? Sanchez,Cambell, Fitzpatrick......Sanchez has a nice matchup on his Romo's bye.

I need to drop a te......ended up with Gronkowski and Graham both? Thoughts on those two

Thanks....

10 team keeper league, standard scoring no PPR and QB's get 4pts for TD's, Start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEFMy keepersJ. Culter, M. Turner, F. Gore, R. Grant, J. Stewart, V. Jackson, G. Jennings, D. Bryant, & S. HolmesI have the 1.05 pick and so far the picks have been Ingram, AJ Green & J. Jones. So the players that I am looking at are M. Lynch, C. Benson, B. Lloyd, S. Moss, M. Stafford, S. Bradford and all of the rookies.If Daniel Thomas is not picked at 1.04 would you draft him over Benson or Lynch I have also thought about Stafford or Bradford at this pick since I really need a QB since I do not really like Culter or do you think one of them would last until my 2nd round pick since 6 or the 10 teams have 2 QB's already and every team kept at least one QB.
I would take BPA which is likely Lloyd. Do not like either RB that high.

Jeff,Who would you rather have backing up Romo? Sanchez,Cambell, Fitzpatrick......Sanchez has a nice matchup on his Romo's bye.I need to drop a te......ended up with Gronkowski and Graham both? Thoughts on those twoThanks....
Can you carry 2 TEs and wait on Romo's backup? Tough decision right now since Gronk is better for 2010 and Graham for future.

Hello Jeff,

I hope your doing well, and I have a question concerning Foster: I heard he re tweaked the hamstring. Tate is on another team, and I'm just trying to see what you recommend here. Hopefully I have some RB depth, but who could I drop to pu someone....maybe Washington,Carter,Harrison or just play one of my backups already on if Foster's out. 20 roster spots....not sure how much on wire.

PPR.. 1qb,2rb,3wr,1te,1rb/wr/te,1def,1k

Romo

Foster,S. Jackson,Ingram,F. Jackson,Rodgers,Scott,Howling

Wallace,Thomas,Moore,Ford,Little,Roberts,D. Moore, Maybe I shouldn't have D. Moore and Ford as they are from the same team.

Gronkowski

Kaeding

Giants.......also arizona's available and they have an easy schedule(guess this is another question)

Thanks!!

Hello Jeff,I hope your doing well, and I have a question concerning Foster: I heard he re tweaked the hamstring. Tate is on another team, and I'm just trying to see what you recommend here. Hopefully I have some RB depth, but who could I drop to pu someone....maybe Washington,Carter,Harrison or just play one of my backups already on if Foster's out. 20 roster spots....not sure how much on wire.PPR.. 1qb,2rb,3wr,1te,1rb/wr/te,1def,1kRomoFoster,S. Jackson,Ingram,F. Jackson,Rodgers,Scott,HowlingWallace,Thomas,Moore,Ford,Little,Roberts,D. Moore, Maybe I shouldn't have D. Moore and Ford as they are from the same team.GronkowskiKaedingGiants.......also arizona's available and they have an easy schedule(guess this is another question)Thanks!!
Love AZ and SF defense week one. BTW, I plan on going def by committee this year chasing teams who play against Cam Newton and Tarvaris Jackson. As far as the OAK, keep both for now. Both could explode. As far as Foster, the backup could be DWard or Tate or a committee so you are prob best to either wait it out (my first choice) or pick Ward up off waiver wire. BTW, not a Tate believer

I'm going to be in a 17 round draft this Wednesday for a 12 team work league.

The scoring is not typical and I need some draft advice. It is currently set to .03 passing yds/pt an .08 rushing/recieving yds/pt. 6pts for all TDs and there are 1 pt bonuses for 100yd games and 300yd passing games. There are also some 2/3 pt bonuses for 40/50 yd scores. The roster is standard 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1td, and 1k.

Using the vbd cheat sheet it seems as if this type of scoring favors the qb and wr over rb. I don't think the other players will realize what this type of scoring does and will continue to draft rb heavily. I'm drafting from the 5th slot and was leaning towards drafting a qb in the 1st or 2nd round. I am hoping Ray Rice falls to me at 5th or I could try for Aaron Rodgers. How should I adjust my strategy with this type of scoring.

10 team league, standard scoring non PPR

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Arian Foster, Steven Jackson, Mark Ingram, Brandon Jacobs, Joseph Addai

WR: Calvin J., Santonio Holmes, Brandon lloyd, Austin Collie, Greg little, Arrelius Benn

TE: Jimmy Graham

K Mason Crosby

D Giants

i need to pick up a backup Qb and im also not to high on brandon lloyd this year

what do u think?

Hello Jeff,I hope your doing well, and I have a question concerning Foster: I heard he re tweaked the hamstring. Tate is on another team, and I'm just trying to see what you recommend here. Hopefully I have some RB depth, but who could I drop to pu someone....maybe Washington,Carter,Harrison or just play one of my backups already on if Foster's out. 20 roster spots....not sure how much on wire.PPR.. 1qb,2rb,3wr,1te,1rb/wr/te,1def,1kRomoFoster,S. Jackson,Ingram,F. Jackson,Rodgers,Scott,HowlingWallace,Thomas,Moore,Ford,Little,Roberts,D. Moore, Maybe I shouldn't have D. Moore and Ford as they are from the same team.GronkowskiKaedingGiants.......also arizona's available and they have an easy schedule(guess this is another question)Thanks!!
Love AZ and SF defense week one. BTW, I plan on going def by committee this year chasing teams who play against Cam Newton and Tarvaris Jackson. As far as the OAK, keep both for now. Both could explode. As far as Foster, the backup could be DWard or Tate or a committee so you are prob best to either wait it out (my first choice) or pick Ward up off waiver wire. BTW, not a Tate believer
How do you see Roethlisberger vs Romo........some guy in another league says he would like to trade him. I don't think it would be a good straight up deal. Redraft league.Howling ,washington,ward(i have foster), Rodgers and Harrison. Which one of these do you like better.....or how would you rank them....prbly could only keep two for depth purposes.

Hey Jeff,

Could you please rate my team

12 team H2H auction keeper League

3 Keepers for 3 years max

$200 salary

annual rookie draft, rookie keepers salary depends on round taken $10/year for 5 years for 1st round pick. Inflation on picks was added recently. Unlimited rookie keepers

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 4 WR/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF We are going to change to 3 WR and 1 TE next year. TE's from this years draft can be kept.

Scoring standard, 1 point for 10 yards receiving/rushing. 6 points all TD's.

My team

QB- Rodgers $3(final year of contract), Cutler $10

RB- Adrian Peterson $65(final year), Chris Johnson $10(rookie, 2 years left), W. McGahee $14, D. Woodhead $7, Steven Ridley $3, Larod Stephens-Howling $4, Jamie Harper $1, Javon Ringer(rookie taxi squad)

WR/TE- Calvin Johnson $20(final year), Mike Williams($5 rookie, 2 years left), Lance Moore $16, Lee Evans $14, Denarious Moore $6, Earl Bennett $1, Jason Hill $2, Nate Washington $1, Lance Kendricks $7, Jabar Gaffney $4

K- Brown

D- Titans

I really wish Johnson would sign but even if he misses a game or two I have both his backups. I am not all that deep at RB and I took some flyers on rookies as most of my players are in their final contract year. I hope the injuries are not that severe to Moore and Evans. Any area I need to improve on through trades/waivers? Thanks

Hi Jeff,

I had my draft over the weekend and was hoping you could take a look at my team and tell me what you think are the strengths, weaknesses and what you might do to improve it, if anything. For comparisons sake I will also provide what I think is the best team on paper in my league at this time.

My team:

QB: Romo, Roethlisberger

RB: R. Mendenhall, F. Jones, D. Williams, M. Tolbert, J. Starks, D. Carter

WR: Calvin J., S. Holmes, P. Harvin, L. Moore

TE: R. Gronk, J. Cook

Def: Baltimore

K. A. Henerey

Other team:

QB: M. Ryan

RB: C. Johnson, C. Benson, R. Bush, J. Addai, B. Jacobs, M. Bush, J. Ringer

WR: R. White, G. Jennings, K. Britt, H. Ward

TE: A. Gates, Z. Miller (Sea)

Def: Steelers

K: M. Bryant

14 team dynasty league, Standard scoring with PPR, Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex(RB, WR, TE)

QB's- J. Freeman, M. Stafford, D. Garrard

WR's- D. Williams, M. Ingram, B. Wells, R. Williams, B. Jacobs, T. Hightower, B. Powell

WR's- C. Johnson, H. Nicks, M. Crabtree, D. Bryant, A. Armstrong

TE's- K. Winslow, A. Hernandez

K - M. Crosby

DEF- San Diego

Ok the guy with Jimmy Graham would like to trade him for a RB would offering him T. Hightower for J. Graham be about right or do I include Hernandez since he has Gronkowski.

14 team dynasty league, Standard scoring with PPR, Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex(RB, WR, TE)QB's- J. Freeman, M. Stafford, D. Garrard WR's- D. Williams, M. Ingram, B. Wells, R. Williams, B. Jacobs, T. Hightower, B. Powell WR's- C. Johnson, H. Nicks, M. Crabtree, D. Bryant, A. Armstrong TE's- K. Winslow, A. Hernandez K - M. Crosby DEF- San Diego Ok the guy with Jimmy Graham would like to trade him for a RB would offering him T. Hightower for J. Graham be about right or do I include Hernandez since he has Gronkowski. 0
I like the deal for you and would not add Hernandez to the deal. Hightower is a starting RB in a bigger league so he has more valuable than most anticipate.

Hi Jeff,I had my draft over the weekend and was hoping you could take a look at my team and tell me what you think are the strengths, weaknesses and what you might do to improve it, if anything. For comparisons sake I will also provide what I think is the best team on paper in my league at this time.My team:QB: Romo, RoethlisbergerRB: R. Mendenhall, F. Jones, D. Williams, M. Tolbert, J. Starks, D. CarterWR: Calvin J., S. Holmes, P. Harvin, L. MooreTE: R. Gronk, J. CookDef: BaltimoreK. A. HenereyOther team:QB: M. RyanRB: C. Johnson, C. Benson, R. Bush, J. Addai, B. Jacobs, M. Bush, J. RingerWR: R. White, G. Jennings, K. Britt, H. WardTE: A. Gates, Z. Miller (Sea)Def: SteelersK: M. Bryant
You have a great team, good job. You may have to keep a close eye on the TEs with injury because Tamme and F Davis would be great starters.

Hey Jeff,Could you please rate my team12 team H2H auction keeper League3 Keepers for 3 years max$200 salaryannual rookie draft, rookie keepers salary depends on round taken $10/year for 5 years for 1st round pick. Inflation on picks was added recently. Unlimited rookie keepersStart 1 QB, 2 RB, 4 WR/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF We are going to change to 3 WR and 1 TE next year. TE's from this years draft can be kept.Scoring standard, 1 point for 10 yards receiving/rushing. 6 points all TD's.My teamQB- Rodgers $3(final year of contract), Cutler $10RB- Adrian Peterson $65(final year), Chris Johnson $10(rookie, 2 years left), W. McGahee $14, D. Woodhead $7, Steven Ridley $3, Larod Stephens-Howling $4, Jamie Harper $1, Javon Ringer(rookie taxi squad)WR/TE- Calvin Johnson $20(final year), Mike Williams($5 rookie, 2 years left), Lance Moore $16, Lee Evans $14, Denarious Moore $6, Earl Bennett $1, Jason Hill $2, Nate Washington $1, Lance Kendricks $7, Jabar Gaffney $4K- BrownD- TitansI really wish Johnson would sign but even if he misses a game or two I have both his backups. I am not all that deep at RB and I took some flyers on rookies as most of my players are in their final contract year. I hope the injuries are not that severe to Moore and Evans. Any area I need to improve on through trades/waivers? Thanks
You did an awesome job assembling this team for a title run this year. Today's signing of Johnson has to help immensely. Good job and good luck.

How do you see Roethlisberger vs Romo........some guy in another league says he would like to trade him. I don't think it would be a good straight up deal. Redraft league.Howling ,washington,ward(i have foster), Rodgers and Harrison. Which one of these do you like better.....or how would you rank them....prbly could only keep two for depth purposes.
Romo and Roethlisberger are very close for me. That is one that is up to personal preference. Since you own Foster, you have to keep Ward. I think I would risk it and keep Harrison with Washington next ....

I'm going to be in a 17 round draft this Wednesday for a 12 team work league. The scoring is not typical and I need some draft advice. It is currently set to .03 passing yds/pt an .08 rushing/recieving yds/pt. 6pts for all TDs and there are 1 pt bonuses for 100yd games and 300yd passing games. There are also some 2/3 pt bonuses for 40/50 yd scores. The roster is standard 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1td, and 1k.Using the vbd cheat sheet it seems as if this type of scoring favors the qb and wr over rb. I don't think the other players will realize what this type of scoring does and will continue to draft rb heavily. I'm drafting from the 5th slot and was leaning towards drafting a qb in the 1st or 2nd round. I am hoping Ray Rice falls to me at 5th or I could try for Aaron Rodgers. How should I adjust my strategy with this type of scoring.
Sorry, I was out of town and hope your draft went well.

Romo and Roethlisberger are very close for me. That is one that is up to personal preference. Since you own Foster, you have to keep Ward. I think I would risk it and keep Harrison with Washington next ....
just missed on Harrison butI have Ford and Moore....thinking I can't play bothe(these are for depth)Thinking i should drop Moore for Briscoe,Gibson, or Walter maybe? I have little and Roberts........guess waiting to see who may breakout.

Hey Jeff,

Drafted out of the #1 spot before Foster got hurt, how does my tem look? Do i need to make any more changes to better my team?

Thanks!!

12 team leauge, we start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2wr, flex wr/rb, 1 te, def,

Basic scoring except for 1 pt ppr, 1pt every 5 carries for rb and 0.5 pt for every completion.

Foster

nicks

felix

shonne green

Mike williams TB

lynch

sydney rice

Jimmy grahm(traded)

reggie bush

Patriots

sanchez(traded)

Tate

Mcnab

Burleson

Cook

Alex henry

Antionio brown

So i was also able to pull out a what i think was a great trade Sanchez and Jimmy grahm for Big Ben and Winslow.

Here's my team

Big ben

Foster

felix

shonne green

Nicks

mike williams

winslow

alex henry

patriots

Bench

Mcnabb

Lynch, Bush, Tate, Ward

Rice, Burleson, Antonio brown

Cook

Hi Jeff,I had my draft over the weekend and was hoping you could take a look at my team and tell me what you think are the strengths, weaknesses and what you might do to improve it, if anything. For comparisons sake I will also provide what I think is the best team on paper in my league at this time.My team:QB: Romo, RoethlisbergerRB: R. Mendenhall, F. Jones, D. Williams, M. Tolbert, J. Starks, D. CarterWR: Calvin J., S. Holmes, P. Harvin, L. MooreTE: R. Gronk, J. CookDef: BaltimoreK. A. HenereyOther team:QB: M. RyanRB: C. Johnson, C. Benson, R. Bush, J. Addai, B. Jacobs, M. Bush, J. RingerWR: R. White, G. Jennings, K. Britt, H. WardTE: A. Gates, Z. Miller (Sea)Def: SteelersK: M. Bryant
You have a great team, good job. You may have to keep a close eye on the TEs with injury because Tamme and F Davis would be great starters.
Glad to hear you like my team. Thanks for the feedback. So two questions do you think that either of my TE's are starting caliber? Would you try to trade for a TE? Here are the TE's on the waiver wire in my league. Greg Olsen, Lance Kendricks, Todd Heap, Germaine Gresham, Brent Celek, Jacob Tamme, Fred Davis,

just missed on Harrison butI have Ford and Moore....thinking I can't play bothe(these are for depth)Thinking i should drop Moore for Briscoe,Gibson, or Walter maybe? I have little and Roberts........guess waiting to see who may breakout.
keep the raiders until you see how it shakes out

Hey Jeff,Drafted out of the #1 spot before Foster got hurt, how does my tem look? Do i need to make any more changes to better my team?Thanks!!12 team leauge, we start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2wr, flex wr/rb, 1 te, def, Basic scoring except for 1 pt ppr, 1pt every 5 carries for rb and 0.5 pt for every completion.Fosternicksfelixshonne greenMike williams TBlynchsydney riceJimmy grahm(traded)reggie bushPatriotssanchez(traded)TateMcnabBurlesonCookAlex henryAntionio brownSo i was also able to pull out a what i think was a great trade Sanchez and Jimmy grahm for Big Ben and Winslow.Here's my teamBig benFosterfelixshonne greenNicksmike williamswinslowalex henrypatriotsBenchMcnabbLynch, Bush, Tate, WardRice, Burleson, Antonio brownCook
Love the trade for you. You have a very good team, congrats.

Glad to hear you like my team. Thanks for the feedback. So two questions do you think that either of my TE's are starting caliber? Would you try to trade for a TE? Here are the TE's on the waiver wire in my league. Greg Olsen, Lance Kendricks, Todd Heap, Germaine Gresham, Brent Celek, Jacob Tamme, Fred Davis,
I would hold tight for a week or two unless you see Cooley is out, then drop cook for davis. Olsen is the other interesting TE but watch until you get a feel for the QB play

I'm going to be in a 17 round draft this Wednesday for a 12 team work league. The scoring is not typical and I need some draft advice. It is currently set to .03 passing yds/pt an .08 rushing/recieving yds/pt. 6pts for all TDs and there are 1 pt bonuses for 100yd games and 300yd passing games. There are also some 2/3 pt bonuses for 40/50 yd scores. The roster is standard 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1td, and 1k.Using the vbd cheat sheet it seems as if this type of scoring favors the qb and wr over rb. I don't think the other players will realize what this type of scoring does and will continue to draft rb heavily. I'm drafting from the 5th slot and was leaning towards drafting a qb in the 1st or 2nd round. I am hoping Ray Rice falls to me at 5th or I could try for Aaron Rodgers. How should I adjust my strategy with this type of scoring.
Jeff,Why don't you tell me how I did. I'm not too excited about my team yet, I kind of regret not taking Chris Johnson now that he signed I had the 5th pick in the draft and ended up passing on CJ who went 9th.Position/RoundQB: T. Romo/4, S. Bradford/11, and T. Jackson/17WR: V. Jax/2, P. Harvin/5, Mike Thomas/8, J.Ford/9, M.Williams 12RB: R. Mendenhall/1, P. Hillis/3, Mark Ingram/6, D. Thomas/7, B. Scott/16TE: R.Gronkowski/10, T. Gonzalez/13K: S. Gostokowski/15D/ST: NO/14I think I could've done better in some spots like RB2 and WR

Jeff,Why don't you tell me how I did. I'm not too excited about my team yet, I kind of regret not taking Chris Johnson now that he signed I had the 5th pick in the draft and ended up passing on CJ who went 9th.Position/RoundQB: T. Romo/4, S. Bradford/11, and T. Jackson/17WR: V. Jax/2, P. Harvin/5, Mike Thomas/8, J.Ford/9, M.Williams 12RB: R. Mendenhall/1, P. Hillis/3, Mark Ingram/6, D. Thomas/7, B. Scott/16TE: R.Gronkowski/10, T. Gonzalez/13K: S. Gostokowski/15D/ST: NO/14I think I could've done better in some spots like RB2 and WR
I think you did fine. At least you have good enough players to have a shot and that is a good start. If roster limits permit, I would drop TJax and TGonzo and pick up sleepers at RB/WR. I like your RBs, especially where you got Hillis and Ingram. You are in good shape to compete but will need to maximize your waiver moves to upgrade RB/WR depth spots. I like the QBs and getting Gronk that late. He will do fine. Good luck this year.

Hi Jeff,

Should I do any change? Recently just dropped Hartley and got Carpenter. Can I also ask you who I should start for week 1?

12 team, standard scoring, non-ppr

QB Eli Manning

WR Mike Williams (TB)

WR Brandon Lloyd

RB Michael Turner

RB Maurice Jones-Drew

TE Marcedes Lewis

W/R Daniel Thomas

K Dan Carpenter

D NYG

BN Mike Thomas

BN Brandon Jacobs

BN Sam Bradford

BN Hines Ward

BN Jared Cook

BN Greg Little

Hi Jeff

Standard PPR league which RB would you start in week #1?

1. Ingram (NO)@ Green Bay

or

2. McGahee (Den)vs Oakland

Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread