What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wannabee Strategy Thread (4 Viewers)

Hi JeffStandard PPR LeagueSeeing its PPR would you drop WR Donald Driver for waiver pick up Earnest Graham as a flex option player?My current WR's are H. Nicks, AJ, Burleson, Driver and A. Brown. We start 2 WR's a week and 2 flex a week.My current RB's are Ingram, D. Williams, F. Jackson, McGahee and D. Carter. We start 2 RB's a week.Thanks
I would rather have Graham than Driver. Is Helu or a OAK (Ford, Moore) or BUF (Nelson, Jones) WR available?Thanks Jeff. Jones from Buf and Jones from Hous are available and so is Benn from TB as well as the 2 rookie WR's from Dallas. Seeing its PPR would you still go with Graham? Thanks again

Hi Jeff

12 team h2h auction keeper league

1 QB, 2 RB, 4 WR/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

standard scoring 6 pts all td's

QB- Rodgers

RB- Adrian Peterson, Chris Johnson

WR/TE 1- Calvin Johnson

WR/TE 2- Mike Williams(TB)

WR/TE 3 and 4- Choose two from Jason Hill @CAR, Gaffney @ DAL, Denarious Moore vs. NYJ, Lee Evans at STL, Lance Moore vs. HOU

I really need a win this week, somehow I am 0-2.

Hi Jeff, I need your wisdom once again.

16 Teams League, Standard Scoring, Starting 1QB - 1RB - 1WR - 1TE - 2FLEX - 1PK + IDPs. Free agents can be signed for a maximum of 3 Years, while Rookies can be signed for a maximum of 5.

My Team is:

QB - Brees (1 Year Remaining) / Orton (1)

RB - Rice (2) / McCoy (3) / Addai (1)

WR - PITWallace (2) / Wayne (3) / Manningham (3) / Collie (2)

TE - Finley (1) / J. Graham (3)

PK - Hanson (1)

Notable Picks (can be signed for 5 Years):

- 1st Round Pick "A" (Expected to be between 1.01 and 1.04)

- 1st Round Pick "B" (Expected to be between 1.08 and 1.12)

- 1st Round Pick "Mine" (End of first)

- 2nd Round Pick "A" (Between 2.01 and 2.05)

- 2nd Round Pick "Mine" (End of second)

I've got some offers on the table:

1) GIVE: Wayne (3) / GET: Lloyd (2)

2) GIVE: Wayne (3) + 2011 1st "A" (So 5 Years of Luck, Richardson or Blackmon...) / GET: Jennings (2)

3) GIVE: 2nd Round A / GET: Santana Moss

I'm leaning towards offer 1. What would you do?

Thank you very much.

Jeff~

I want to move McNabb. Who do you like out of Campbell, McCoy, Smith, Dalton, or Jackson. I like the rookies. What do you think?

Thnx man

Hi JeffStandard PPR LeagueSeeing its PPR would you drop WR Donald Driver for waiver pick up Earnest Graham as a flex option player?My current WR's are H. Nicks, AJ, Burleson, Driver and A. Brown. We start 2 WR's a week and 2 flex a week.My current RB's are Ingram, D. Williams, F. Jackson, McGahee and D. Carter. We start 2 RB's a week.Thanks
I would rather have Graham than Driver. Is Helu or a OAK (Ford, Moore) or BUF (Nelson, Jones) WR available?Thanks Jeff. Jones from Buf and Jones from Hous are available and so is Benn from TB as well as the 2 rookie WR's from Dallas. Seeing its PPR would you still go with Graham? Thanks again
I like Graham for upside, but he is hard to start. If needing a WR to spot start, Jacoby Jones is worth a shot.

Hi Jeff12 team h2h auction keeper league1 QB, 2 RB, 4 WR/TE, 1 K, 1 DEFstandard scoring 6 pts all td'sQB- RodgersRB- Adrian Peterson, Chris JohnsonWR/TE 1- Calvin JohnsonWR/TE 2- Mike Williams(TB)WR/TE 3 and 4- Choose two from Jason Hill @CAR, Gaffney @ DAL, Denarious Moore vs. NYJ, Lee Evans at STL, Lance Moore vs. HOUI really need a win this week, somehow I am 0-2.
D Moore for sure ... and Lance Moore if healthy.

Hi Jeff, I need your wisdom once again.16 Teams League, Standard Scoring, Starting 1QB - 1RB - 1WR - 1TE - 2FLEX - 1PK + IDPs. Free agents can be signed for a maximum of 3 Years, while Rookies can be signed for a maximum of 5.My Team is:QB - Brees (1 Year Remaining) / Orton (1)RB - Rice (2) / McCoy (3) / Addai (1)WR - PITWallace (2) / Wayne (3) / Manningham (3) / Collie (2)TE - Finley (1) / J. Graham (3)PK - Hanson (1)Notable Picks (can be signed for 5 Years):- 1st Round Pick "A" (Expected to be between 1.01 and 1.04)- 1st Round Pick "B" (Expected to be between 1.08 and 1.12)- 1st Round Pick "Mine" (End of first)- 2nd Round Pick "A" (Between 2.01 and 2.05)- 2nd Round Pick "Mine" (End of second)I've got some offers on the table:1) GIVE: Wayne (3) / GET: Lloyd (2)2) GIVE: Wayne (3) + 2011 1st "A" (So 5 Years of Luck, Richardson or Blackmon...) / GET: Jennings (2)3) GIVE: 2nd Round A / GET: Santana MossI'm leaning towards offer 1. What would you do?Thank you very much.
I think I would go with Santana deal since he could outscore all of the other WRs listed. Keep your picks. Lloyd, whom I like, might find it tough to duplicate last yr. But, doing both could be great for depth.

Thanks Jeff!

League 1 Waiver Wire ?s

PPR and PPC - standard otherwise

QB - I have Stafford and Eli

---despite having same bye week, adding Newton for Eli is a no brainer, right? If not, Fitz is also there.

RB - Have Ray Rice, MJD, Greene, R Bush (start 2 max)

--- Drop Bush for an available Thomas, Lynch, McGahee, Helu, Murray/Choice, Karim (handcuff MJD)

TE - Have Clark and Winslow

--- swap Fred Davis for Winslow

Start ?

Need 3 of Nicks, Jennings, Bryant and Britt

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Again!

League 2 WW ?s

PPR, Return yardage

RB - Start 3 max, 2 and 1 flex

Have Foster, ADP, Gore, DThomas, Karim

----stick with Karim or drop him for a Carter, Ringer, Choice/Murray, McCluster?

WR - Start 3 max, 2 and 1 flex

Have VJax, Wallace, JNelson, TOwens

----who has bigger upside, TO or D Moore, E Decker, Amendola, Alexander, Washington, Lafell, Jacoby?

Thanks Jeff!

League 1 Waiver Wire ?s

PPR and PPC - standard otherwise

QB - I have Stafford and Eli

---despite having same bye week, adding Newton for Eli is a no brainer, right? If not, Fitz is also there. Definitely.

RB - Have Ray Rice, MJD, Greene, R Bush (start 2 max)

--- Drop Bush for an available Thomas, Lynch, McGahee, Helu, Murray/Choice, Karim (handcuff MJD)I would grab McGahee

TE - Have Clark and Winslow

--- swap Fred Davis for Winslow Love Fred Davis. He has produced

Start ?

Need 3 of Nicks, Jennings, Bryant and Britt Jennings and Bryant for sure (as long as Dez is healthy and starting). Would start Britt over Nicks, but check health of both

Thanks Again!

League 2 WW ?s

PPR, Return yardage

RB - Start 3 max, 2 and 1 flex

Have Foster, ADP, Gore, DThomas, Karim

----stick with Karim or drop him for a Carter, Ringer, Choice/Murray, McCluster?

WR - Start 3 max, 2 and 1 flex

Have VJax, Wallace, JNelson, TOwens

----who has bigger upside, TO or D Moore, E Decker, Amendola, Alexander, Washington, Lafell, Jacoby?

Play in a 10 team league .2pts per touch every thing else is standard. my team is as follows:

QB: Schaub and Cutler

RB: AP, Best, Wells, Starks, Ingram, B.Scott and Delone Carter

WR: Fitz, Jennings, S.smith (Car), and L.Moore. I have a claim out for Denarious Moore and was going to drop L.Moore.

TE: Graham

Two Questions:

1. The Tom Brady owner also owns Stafford and I was thinking about try to pick Stafford up. Do you see him as a significant upgrade over schaub? I like keeping Rb depth and was hoping to ship Steve Smith but not sure if this would get it done. If not which of my RB do you see as good trade bait?

2. On the waiver wire pod cast who was the Jets back that the guys were suggesting as a down the road pick up. Is he worth getting and dropping Scott for?

Thanks for the help.

QB week 3 question - A. Rogers vs Bears OR Newton vs JAC?

Never thought I'd have to ask but I've watched Newton outpoint Rogers each of the first two weeks on my bench and Rogers did not have good (by his standards) games against the Bears last year. My one hesitation in starting Newton (other than being the guy that sat rodgers), is Jacksonville's QB issue - is this a game where Carolina has an easy lead and finally relies on the ground game to preserve the lead.

Thanks.

Greg

12 team PPR

1 pt 25 yds pass/rush/rec

start qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, d k

Ben, Henne

McCoy, deangelo, LT, T Jones

Mike Williams(TB), S Moss, Branch, Lance Moore, Collie

Gates, Keller

Jeff,

I lost Charles over the weekend. I was just approached with the following deal

I give

Deangelo and Branch

I get

Best and A.J. Green

Should I do this? Does this help me out?

Thanks

Toes

Hi Jeff,

I've got to sign players to long term deals. Our total cap is $170. Any player we sign to a 3-year deal can be re-signed based on sportsline values (which are relatively cheap compared to our auction prices). Any ideas on who you would sign and for how long at QB? I have Andrew Luck on my college roster. The decision is between Tony Romo who can be signed at $18 for 2 years or $20 for 3 years, and Matt Ryan who can be signed at $14 for 2 years or $16 for 3 years. I think Romo for 2 or 3 years is the better call because we can bonus points for long TDs and Ryan seems to throw shorter TDs.

Thanks!

Gandalf

Jeff,

A owner just dropped Mario Manningham to pick up Scott (Benson owner).

Is there anybody on my roster I should drop for him and how much of my waiver budget should I spend to get him?

Thanks!

Hey Jeff, PPR

What could I offer this team to try to pry one of his WR's away. The first Three peak my interest of course. He's also the Benson Owner(Me Scott owner.

Stafford, Bradford

Megatron,Marshall,Bowe,Brown,Henderson,Heyward Bey

Madfadden,GreenEllis,Benson,Bush,Barber, Harrison

Gonzalez

What you thinking on Cam now.....was reading round table tonight.

Thanks

Play in a 10 team league .2pts per touch every thing else is standard. my team is as follows:QB: Schaub and CutlerRB: AP, Best, Wells, Starks, Ingram, B.Scott and Delone CarterWR: Fitz, Jennings, S.smith (Car), and L.Moore. I have a claim out for Denarious Moore and was going to drop L.Moore.TE: GrahamTwo Questions: 1. The Tom Brady owner also owns Stafford and I was thinking about try to pick Stafford up. Do you see him as a significant upgrade over schaub? I like keeping Rb depth and was hoping to ship Steve Smith but not sure if this would get it done. If not which of my RB do you see as good trade bait?2. On the waiver wire pod cast who was the Jets back that the guys were suggesting as a down the road pick up. Is he worth getting and dropping Scott for?Thanks for the help.
Hey, keep Scott with the Benson news. For QB, I think I would offer LMoore and Schaub for Stafford .. then just pick up DMoore. Otherwise, offer Scott and Schaub for Stafford since he is getting so much buzz.

QB week 3 question - A. Rogers vs Bears OR Newton vs JAC?

Never thought I'd have to ask but I've watched Newton outpoint Rogers each of the first two weeks on my bench and Rogers did not have good (by his standards) games against the Bears last year. My one hesitation in starting Newton (other than being the guy that sat rodgers), is Jacksonville's QB issue - is this a game where Carolina has an easy lead and finally relies on the ground game to preserve the lead.

Thanks.

Greg
Hey Greg, I hear you. This is a tough one. I think I would go with the rookie with the thought that Chicago will be mad after getting blown out last week in NO

12 team PPR1 pt 25 yds pass/rush/recstart qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, d kBen, HenneMcCoy, deangelo, LT, T JonesMike Williams(TB), S Moss, Branch, Lance Moore, CollieGates, KellerJeff,I lost Charles over the weekend. I was just approached with the following dealI giveDeangelo and BranchI get Best and A.J. GreenShould I do this? Does this help me out?ThanksToes
Great deal for you since DWill has done nothing so far. I think Branch will cool down and Best has been getting plenty of TDs. With the Simpson news, Green could be huge by midseason

Hi Jeff,I've got to sign players to long term deals. Our total cap is $170. Any player we sign to a 3-year deal can be re-signed based on sportsline values (which are relatively cheap compared to our auction prices). Any ideas on who you would sign and for how long at QB? I have Andrew Luck on my college roster. The decision is between Tony Romo who can be signed at $18 for 2 years or $20 for 3 years, and Matt Ryan who can be signed at $14 for 2 years or $16 for 3 years. I think Romo for 2 or 3 years is the better call because we can bonus points for long TDs and Ryan seems to throw shorter TDs.Thanks!Gandalf
I like Romo much better, even with the bump in proce

Jeff,A owner just dropped Mario Manningham to pick up Scott (Benson owner).Is there anybody on my roster I should drop for him and how much of my waiver budget should I spend to get him?Thanks!
I like MM over Burleson (esp with Nicks injury history). Stewart and a QB would also be choices. I would not spend more than 20% of your budget on him since he is not a HUGE upgrade of your starters

Hey Jeff, PPRWhat could I offer this team to try to pry one of his WR's away. The first Three peak my interest of course. He's also the Benson Owner(Me Scott owner.Stafford, BradfordMegatron,Marshall,Bowe,Brown,Henderson,Heyward BeyMadfadden,GreenEllis,Benson,Bush,Barber, HarrisonGonzalez What you thinking on Cam now.....was reading round table tonight.Thanks
I love CAM now even though he should slow down a little as defenses adjust. but, give the guy his due. I would offer him Scott and Thomas for any of the three WRs. Toss is Ford or Roberts if need be.

Hey Jeff, PPRWhat could I offer this team to try to pry one of his WR's away. The first Three peak my interest of course. He's also the Benson Owner(Me Scott owner.Stafford, BradfordMegatron,Marshall,Bowe,Brown,Henderson,Heyward BeyMadfadden,GreenEllis,Benson,Bush,Barber, HarrisonGonzalez What you thinking on Cam now.....was reading round table tonight.Thanks
I love CAM now even though he should slow down a little as defenses adjust. but, give the guy his due. I would offer him Scott and Thomas for any of the three WRs. Toss is Ford or Roberts if need be.
Ok.....the guy who has Cam has Brees, Henne, Cam could be Trade bait....or just a great play some weeks?

Ok.....the guy who has Cam has Brees, Henne, Cam could be Trade bait....or just a great play some weeks?
offer Romo and a WR (one of the OAK WRs) for CAM and see what he says.

Jeff:

Redraft 12 team 16 player roster 0.5 ppr

I am looking to make a play for Foster. I own Tate. His other rbs are McGahee, Ronnie Brown, and Bradshaw. I am thinking about offering Felix Jones and/or Mark Ingram. However, this league has a rookie keeper option. If you draft a rookie and keep him on your roster all season, you get to keep him and surrender the round you chose him. We are allowed to trade the keeper rights. I chose Ingram in round five. I also chose Delone Carter in round 12. Given my roster, should I make this move?

qb: Stafford, EManning

rbs: Rice, Tate, Ingram, MBush, DCarter, Felix Jones

wrs: Nicks, VJax, DMoore

te: FDavis

His roster:

qb: Cutler, Peyton

rb: Bradshaw, Foster, McGahee, RBrown

wr: Marshall, Jennings, Dez, Little, Crabtree

Thanks

Ok ....made those offers....offering Scott and Thomas for megatron....thinking he may count one of the other wr's which I guess will be ok.

Jeff,

PPR league. Start 2 RBs

Currently have: Rice, MJD, Greene, R Bush

Thinking ahead a little bit. I'm not so sure the Benson suspension is going to mean Bernard Scott becomes auto add/start. However. . . in Week 5, likely when Benson will serve the suspension, Rice and Bush have byes and SGreene plays New England. Should I dump Bush now for Scott in case that ends up being my best play that week?

Thanks.

Jeff,PPR league. Start 2 RBsCurrently have: Rice, MJD, Greene, R BushThinking ahead a little bit. I'm not so sure the Benson suspension is going to mean Bernard Scott becomes auto add/start. However. . . in Week 5, likely when Benson will serve the suspension, Rice and Bush have byes and SGreene plays New England. Should I dump Bush now for Scott in case that ends up being my best play that week?Thanks.
I think that is a good move. Scott does have some soft matchups if/when benson is out

Hi Jeff – I wonder if you’d share your thoughts on constructing a trade offer for Chris Johnson? Johnson only scored 10 points in wk 1, and 6 in week 2.

The Johnson owner is 0-2, but has been unlucky in that he’s scored a million points, but his opponent has just scored more. On the other hand, I’m 1-1, but have scored the least in the league.

My RBs have been awful…their best scoring was Tolbert’s wk 1 3 TD day. So it seems like I need a stud to play every week along with Mendenhall, and I can then plug in Ingram or one of my WRs for my flex.

The Johnson owner has very solid starters, but has no depth.

I’m thinking that Tolbert and McGahee, along with a WR like Burleson, might get him thinking…

12-team NON-PPR redraft league. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. 16 player roster. Passing TDs = 4 pts, all others 6 pts. 1 pt for 10 yards rushing and receiving, 25 yards passing.

My Team: QB: Ben

RB: Mendenhall, Tolbert, Ingram, McGahee, McCluster, Delone Carter

WR: Nicks, Manningham, Lloyd, Santana, Burleson, Denarius Moore

TE: Winslow DEF: Saints K: Cundiff

Johnson Team: QB: Newton, Freeman, Peyton Manning

RB: Chris Johnson, Hillis, Fred Jackson, Ringer, Jerome Harrison

WR: DeSean, S Smith (Car), Colston, Antonio Brown

TE: Davis, Olsen DEF: Jets K: Folk

Hi Jeff – I wonder if you’d share your thoughts on constructing a trade offer for Chris Johnson? Johnson only scored 10 points in wk 1, and 6 in week 2. The Johnson owner is 0-2, but has been unlucky in that he’s scored a million points, but his opponent has just scored more. On the other hand, I’m 1-1, but have scored the least in the league. My RBs have been awful…their best scoring was Tolbert’s wk 1 3 TD day. So it seems like I need a stud to play every week along with Mendenhall, and I can then plug in Ingram or one of my WRs for my flex. The Johnson owner has very solid starters, but has no depth. I’m thinking that Tolbert and McGahee, along with a WR like Burleson, might get him thinking… 12-team NON-PPR redraft league. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. 16 player roster. Passing TDs = 4 pts, all others 6 pts. 1 pt for 10 yards rushing and receiving, 25 yards passing.My Team: QB: Ben RB: Mendenhall, Tolbert, Ingram, McGahee, McCluster, Delone CarterWR: Nicks, Manningham, Lloyd, Santana, Burleson, Denarius MooreTE: Winslow DEF: Saints K: CundiffJohnson Team: QB: Newton, Freeman, Peyton ManningRB: Chris Johnson, Hillis, Fred Jackson, Ringer, Jerome HarrisonWR: DeSean, S Smith (Car), Colston, Antonio BrownTE: Davis, Olsen DEF: Jets K: Folk
I would go as high as:Tolbert, Mcgahee, and ManninghamTolbert and LloydEven offer to sub Ingram from Tolbert.

Jeff:Redraft 12 team 16 player roster 0.5 pprI am looking to make a play for Foster. I own Tate. His other rbs are McGahee, Ronnie Brown, and Bradshaw. I am thinking about offering Felix Jones and/or Mark Ingram. However, this league has a rookie keeper option. If you draft a rookie and keep him on your roster all season, you get to keep him and surrender the round you chose him. We are allowed to trade the keeper rights. I chose Ingram in round five. I also chose Delone Carter in round 12. Given my roster, should I make this move?qb: Stafford, EManningrbs: Rice, Tate, Ingram, MBush, DCarter, Felix Joneswrs: Nicks, VJax, DMoorete: FDavisHis roster:qb: Cutler, Peytonrb: Bradshaw, Foster, McGahee, RBrownwr: Marshall, Jennings, Dez, Little, CrabtreeThanks

Made the offer and he said quoting "This would basically be Newton for a dinged up Romo....I was looking to make a counter, as Newton is available, but I see no other trade options on your team." OK here's his team.....probably wasting my time with him, but I also made another offer I asked you about and it didn't go well either.PPRBrees,Henne,NewtonTobert,Thomas,woodhead,taylorBoldin,Massaquoi,Hartline,Crabtree,Baldwin,StokleyGraham,Clark,ChandlerCrosbyPackers,Baltimore Any Ideas....His team overall doesn't look to good to me.

Ok ....made those offers....offering Scott and Thomas for megatron....thinking he may count one of the other wr's which I guess will be ok.
This guy wasn't interested in moving any of his Wr's.....it got down to asking for Bowe for Scott,Thomas,Ford or Roberts)I he said thomas was a wr3 and didn't think Scott was of much use.

Jeff,

Wdis questions too......

Start Romo if playing?

My team's in sig: and I have penciled in:

Romo

F. Jackson,Ingram, S. Jackson not sure

Wallace,Thomas,L. Moore,D. Moore(flex)

Don't think I have a lot of options this week....Foster's out and maybe Steven.

Jeff:Redraft 12 team 16 player roster 0.5 pprI am looking to make a play for Foster. I own Tate. His other rbs are McGahee, Ronnie Brown, and Bradshaw. I am thinking about offering Felix Jones and/or Mark Ingram. However, this league has a rookie keeper option. If you draft a rookie and keep him on your roster all season, you get to keep him and surrender the round you chose him. We are allowed to trade the keeper rights. I chose Ingram in round five. I also chose Delone Carter in round 12. Given my roster, should I make this move?qb: Stafford, EManningrbs: Rice, Tate, Ingram, MBush, DCarter, Felix Joneswrs: Nicks, VJax, DMoorete: FDavisHis roster:qb: Cutler, Peytonrb: Bradshaw, Foster, McGahee, RBrownwr: Marshall, Jennings, Dez, Little, CrabtreeThanks
I would offer Felix and Denarius Moore for Foster

Made the offer and he said quoting "This would basically be Newton for a dinged up Romo....I was looking to make a counter, as Newton is available, but I see no other trade options on your team." OK here's his team.....probably wasting my time with him, but I also made another offer I asked you about and it didn't go well either.PPRBrees,Henne,NewtonTobert,Thomas,woodhead,taylorBoldin,Massaquoi,Hartline,Crabtree,Baldwin,StokleyGraham,Clark,ChandlerCrosbyPackers,Baltimore Any Ideas....His team overall doesn't look to good to me.
You are not going to reason with him if he thinks Newton will keep up this pace. Rookies never do, no matter how good they are. Defenses will adjust to him. Just ride Stafford for now. The other owner is foolish for not leveraging a backup qb for help other places

Jeff,Wdis questions too......Start Romo if playing?My team's in sig: and I have penciled in:RomoF. Jackson,Ingram, S. Jackson not sureWallace,Thomas,L. Moore,D. Moore(flex)Don't think I have a lot of options this week....Foster's out and maybe Steven.
It will be much better next week but this one is a tough one. I think I would drop Campbell for Grossman if he is available. Pick up Kitna if not. Just so you have an option on Monday night if something happens to Romo

You are not going to reason with him if he thinks Newton will keep up this pace. Rookies never do, no matter how good they are. Defenses will adjust to him. Just ride Stafford for now. The other owner is foolish for not leveraging a backup qb for help other places
Ok ...Stafford was on his team.

Jeff,Wdis questions too......Start Romo if playing?My team's in sig: and I have penciled in:RomoF. Jackson,Ingram, S. Jackson not sureWallace,Thomas,L. Moore,D. Moore(flex)Don't think I have a lot of options this week....Foster's out and maybe Steven.
It will be much better next week but this one is a tough one. I think I would drop Campbell for Grossman if he is available. Pick up Kitna if not. Just so you have an option on Monday night if something happens to Romo
Drop Campbell for Kitna? Forgot to add powell(he could be dropped) Grossman Not avail.

Ok Jeff......WDIS? PPR LEAGUE

QB (1)

Romo v WASH (Worried for obvious reasons)

Bradford v Ravens (A match up I want to avoid)

**Do I just wait until Monday or Sunday night, catch Romo's status and pick Kitna up in case Romo doesn't go?

***The only QBs on the WW are: Andy Dalton v SF - J Campbell v JETS - K Orton @ TEN

RB (2)

C Johnson v DEN (Is he going to show up?)

L Blount v ATL

D Williams v JAX

J Starks @ CHI

D Carter v PITT

WR (3)

Megatron @ MIN

S Holmes @ OAK

R Meachem v HOU

M Sims-Walker v BAL

Denarius Moore v JETS

E Decker @ TEN

TE (!) **Loss A Hernanadez for now

F Davis @ DAL (MY ONLY OPTION----I think he will do okay, can;t drop Hernandez he will get scooped)

FLEX POSITION (WR or TE --- in my situation its an extra WR so who do you like in this slot from the WRs listed above?)

Starting Nick Folk @ OAK

& the SAINTS v HOU.

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE!!!

I have some tough start decisions this week for the league in my signature.

Firstly, I picked up Grossman because Romo has been my starter. I can wait until Monday to decide depending on Romo, but should I start Grossman regardless? Or if Romo starts do I go with him and hope he can last the game? Also, being without Austin and Bryant is a bit concerning.

Santana Moss seems like the likely start as WR3, but David Nelson against the weak NE secondary is very enticing.

Ben Tate is the flavor of the week and would appear he should be started over Bradshaw, do you agree?

Finally, is Fred Davis over Vernon Davis as easy a decision as it seems?

The one thing that I am unsure of is if I want to put too many eggs in one basket. If I start Grossman at QB, do I really want to be starting Moss and Davis as well? Could turn out to be great, but could be a risky move too. Thoughts? Thanks, I appreciate it!

'bighead2000 said:
'Jeff Tefertiller said:
Ok ...Stafford was on his team.
sorry :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread